Info thread

Info thread
dump what u got

Fuck me. Just got a new phone so I backed up my files onto laptop. I had at least 20 informationals. I can't access it comes worker asleep. I'll gladly take some and save them for when I see another information thread

Since this thread is going absolutely nowhere anyway, here's an unrelated question
I've been wanting to buy a new phone, but I'm basically as broke as a human being could possibly be. Right now I'm thinking of mainly 2 options: the Acer Liquid Zest Plus and the Motorola Moto G4
Which of these would be a better option and why? Or maybe there's another phone in that same price range
Thanks in advance m8

More survival stuff

One plus 3

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold showed it works

You are going nowhere

That's as expensive as both the other phones together for absolutely no gain at all

Yeah I noticed

Have you ever tried it user? Found it interesting

Get an lg g2 of g3 they are pretty good for not to crazy much

No but i wouldnt mind trying it

>Needs microwave
>MRE

Pure fucking retarded man... I cant even begin to explain how bad I feel for your dumb ass. You actually saved this and reposted it thats the worst part.

Food stuff anyone?

That look nasty as fuck. Americans are beyond helping

umm sir is that a nuclear device

so i wasnt the only one freaked out bout that

Yep

It's a 3 stage thermonuclear "hydrogen bomb" to be exact.

lol its easy to find out how to build one
> gov gave to random dudes access to text books and told them to figure it out and it took 2 days
it's the supplys that you can't get ahold of

Dude nobody gives a fuck about these diagrams youd better post the ones u can make at home

bumping for moar

>He's got a point.

Theoreticaly you could easily build
At home but getting the fission material is near impossible.

blueberry
boysenberry
cherry
coconut
fig
goji berry
gooseberry
huckleberry
jujube
juniper berry
kiwi
lemon
lime
lychee
melon
honeydew
mulberry
olive
clementine
persimmon
plum (and prune)
pomelo
lentils
broccoli
brussel sprouts
celery
onion
leek
pepper
beets
turnips
cucumber
pumpkin
zucchini

This entire info graph could be replaced by a sign that reads

>"How to spot if someone has a hidden gun, Are you in the USA? If so you will be shot"

Talking about the ramen? Because only fucking faggots microwave that shit. Unless you're just retarded or something

Which one is good for what? It isn't just about the look is it?

Im pretty sure its just about the looks but if you want some tacticals, just google it

Here you are bro

Acualy everything on that list can be eaten raw or cooked over a fire.

Have you never made noodles camping before?

>thinks you can only boil noodles in a microwave

Wew

top kek

Or buy a candle with the same size

name one food you can microwave but can't boil or cook over a fire asswipe

Or buy the cisco

Use it as bait to attract an American

Kill and eat them or use them as a slave.

Disgustingly made "info" graphic .... why do you need a legend why not just label the stuff, why is everything tiny, what the fuck is this color scheme

Bullshit

Dont be mad i believe he didnt make it by himself

Text explanation bellow each picture is pure bullshit

You are literally fucking retarded. You can cook anything that needs a microwave in a pan of water in it's container, or just cook it straight in a pan.

I hate midlothian sounds like a Star Wars place tho

Wow, ghetto monkeys and their sports' shoes

Rake picks are for precisely the opposite of single pin picking. You rake them across the pins and hope that some will set at the shear line. For single pin picking you want a hook

Also this says nothing about security pins. Unless the lock is total shite, it'll probably have a couple of spool pins and possibly some serrated pins

this couldnt be more wrong.

for anyone interested, the correct method is to skin the cactus, separating the green skin from the white inner flesh. The white has no mescaline and makes you sick.

Boil the skin to soften it a bit, then remove the soft green flesh with a spoon. Boil the flesh you removed with a few cups of water and the juice of 5 or 6 lemons to activate the alkaloids.

I usually prepare a good 4 or 5.metres of cactus for a good weekend for 2 people