I stole a wallet

I stole a wallet
Found this white powder inside it. Help me find out what is is..

probably some poorly cut blow
how does it smell like?

Smells really sharp, synthetic tastes bitter as fuck

Snort it, look up the symptomatic effects, bingo. otherwise, it could be anything. Unless you are willing to learn enough chemistry to actually test the stuff, then the best way to find out is to consume a small amount.

OP here. I never tried drugs in powdered form. I only smoked and took pills. How much is a small amount?

OP, take a paper clip and put it under running water. Then take a spoon or tweasers and put a bit of the powder on a separate plate or tray. Use the wet paper clip to get some of the sample, then use a lighter on that part of the paper clip.

Basic flame test to see what it's made of. Post the color the flame turns.

Could be diphenidine

I'd make a little line and snort it

cuz I'm fearless and such

flame turned from yellow back to orange and it threw some sparkles...

the smell also reminds me of Modelling clay

Phenibut? That shit is the sourest thing I've ever tasted

OP here.
i am from austria. the wallet belongs to a 17year old boy. i know that kids these days mostly consume research chemicals and amphetamins. maybe its some sort of speed

i dont know

Im going to say most definetly Cocain, thats usually the powdered drug that you put in you wallet.
Besides it looks like they snorted up most of it but you can probably get a bit jacked up from whats left, i would snort it all and vacuum the house

>stole a wallet
fucking nigger fuck off

lick finger. put finger in powder. put powder in mouth.

strong solvent taste accompanied by numbness=coke
strong gross base taste accompanied by little numbness=crack
disgusting chemical taste=possibly designer drugs/bathsalts or something.

either way, dont be a bitch. rail that shit.

Oh and also it should taste kind of vinegary, looks a little bit damaged by moist though so i would hurry before the Coke fungus comes for a visit

Loving this post haha.

speed is most definitely bitter

fag

SUMMA DAT ROCK NIGGA

Its magnesium

Heres a closeup shot. Powder and small rocks.. I tasted it. Tastes really fucking sharp. Disgusting and bitter

RIP OP

Nigga, why you be stealin?

i am stealing because its easy money, now i wanna sell this drug to some fucking crackhead but at first i wanna know what it is

Possibly nigger methamphetamine

Nigga why u been stealing

if numbing, coke

if bitter, meth or speed

if salty, molly

Id know bad coke from anywhere (i love in Australia), and that 100% looks like bad coke. Where are u from OP?

Also, is it a young shitty easily gip-able persons wallet?

>>Lick tip of finger
>>Put some white powder on it
>>Rub finger tip on gums
>>Wait for gums to go numb
>>????
>>Profit with cocaine

Ok i am going to try it. Is this enough for a decent line? Theres a lighter for length comparison

If it's good shit your tongue should feel numb instantly when you lick it. (Assuming its coke)

i am from austria. wallet belongs to a 17 y o boy

That's way to much for a mystery substance

Nigger you need to chop it up before you snort it.

Grab a credit card and start cutting it up otherwise you'll be wasting it and it won't stick to your nose membranes.

Dude if it's heroin, you'd be dead. Try maybe an eighth of that size.

That's cocaine OP... crush the rocks with the flat surface of a credit card or a book or something like that and have a great time on the slopes tonight.

MORE
Keep typing while it kicks in so we know how long it takes to kill

too late i already snorted it
too late man

what should i do now. shit is burnin like a motherfucker and its running down my throat

that's the perfect amount for a thief

1. Chop it. (The finer the better)

2. Do not take that much when you don't know what it is. (You wanna die?)

ayy lmao. At least op wont be wanting for mg2+ for that sweet energy production now

How u should be feeling

usually i'm drug free, but tonight i'm with the homies

OP Here... i think this definitely was too much. i saw people doing long lines in movies but fuck this shit hurts.. i coughing and my troath burns like hell..

any remedy?

ruined by moist? are you retarded....

most real decent coke has a slight moist texture.

Call the hospital, you probably just snorted 10-20 times the amount you would need to get a decent coke trip.

If it hurts bad then it's probably amphetamines. Enjoi

hide that shit somewhere, and go to the hospital nigga. you fucked up.

this 4 sure

If its anything legit you should be feeling the effects by now.

Thread sounds suss and fake and gay.

Wait for yourself to fall into a blissful sleep.
You've died yourself.

Unless it's magnesium.

the taste/burn in your throat is just the drip, don't worry about it its normal

Call the ambulance

OP here, i cant go to the hospital, no insurance.

burning sensations is fading, but my nose is producing so much snot and it runs down my throath, i think the powder reached my stomach because i have to burp constantly

OP is a bundle of sticks forsure

Who carries around baggies of magnesium?

Yeah but what 17 year old would carry magnesium around in a sappy.

How are you feeling OP?

OP, you say you're thirsty... Do you know what that means?

keep calm and enjoy the show dude. Look for something you can enjoy while doing it. Play your instrument, vidya games, fapping, etc. Just keep you distracted from overthinking it. and drink enough water.

To act cool to his peers?

Probably crushed alkaseltzer.

It's coke you mongaloids.

Don't worry OP, you'll be fine.

slightly scared
i never said that

Yeah true I guess.

thanks bro! will doooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I stole some magnesium from my chemistry classroom once. Decided i wanted to fuck with people by setting it on fire.

You should try some. It is a well established fact that white powders are not addictive, so you have nothing to lose.

Rub it on your gums if they go numb its coke
>pic related that's a small amount

that's not a bag
it's an old condom

also the white shit is dried semen

Underrated post.

OP just snorted a massive line of methiopropamine and is going to have a heart attack

that's not coke. i think it's 3mmc or 4mmc, 3mmc is really popular in central europe

thats just the come up. as a veteran drug user, dont worry, just ride it out. do another line, then start writing, drawing, cleaning, whatever. and dont worry. every substance that it could be has a pretty high LD50. that means, theres no way this could kill you. dont be scerrd brah,

ride the snake

it's all yours, my friend

The kind that tricks people into stealing and snorting it like fucking morons.

bumb because im a fag

just ride it out in a few hours you'll be fine. if you heart is beating fast its coke or amphetamine.

if your face feels numb its coke.

this

OP here

It's totally coke! Thanks for all the help!

Is OP kill?

OP here. I'm feeling great. My body getting warm and comfy but my legs seem restless as fuck... Still have some. I think i wont sell it. If i enjoy it i will consume everything. Can i mix the powder with juice to get rid of the foul taste? Also, no I'm not dying. Not yet

i always keep this powder on me.

have a few bricks of it stashed away.

/thread

back to ylyl

he did one line of bam bam, probably not you retard.

holy fuck quads. Snort more man.

Snort some for analysis

i am afraid of more man..

>trip
No
>10-20x
No about 2x most peoples amount

dont be afraid. its just coke. entire generations ran off that shit. dont be a pussy.

Epic quads of OP is gonna die of organ failure.

You must reply to this post with PRAISE KEK or organ failure and drug addiction will kill your mother.

in wechn bundesland?

U feel awake ? Like u cant sleep kinda awake?

PRAISE KEK

You're paying for 90% baking power famalam.