Thoughts on the riot in Milwaukee

thoughts on the riot in Milwaukee

Other urls found in this thread:

vidmax.com/video/144692-Whose-Lives-Matter-A-Reality-Check-for-Those-in-the-Black-Lives-Matter-Movement
finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/Secret_ties_between_CIA_drugs_revealed_2625.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> lawbetas vs niggers

bad econ + anti white culture + tendancy for crime vs entitled paramilitary force enabled by the crony taxes

Don't know the inciting event, though.

>derp

My thoughts.
Niggers that are dumb enough to let the government fool them into starting a race war over shit that has nothing to do with their original problem are niggers.

The CIA did this back in the 60s with drugs in the ghettos. Trying to pit blacks against whites. They literally created drugs that would cause addiction in the black community. Now they're creating drama and letting the wild gorillas destroy shit.

>They literally created drugs that would cause addiction in the black community.

No, the black people wanted more drug for less so they came up with crack. Heroin has always being about.

vidmax.com/video/144692-Whose-Lives-Matter-A-Reality-Check-for-Those-in-the-Black-Lives-Matter-Movement

>it's the white mans fault niggers are junkies
take that tinfoil hat off jamal

>muh wite wimminz
fuck off niggercancer

You read one article and believed it, and I read another. This is called opinions on a matter that can't be proven.

the rioters should all be shot in the street, until the cost of rioting is made too high they will continue to do it, so make rioting, looting and violence a fatal mistake

Oh I love how autistic assuming anons are.

Guess this faggot didn't read anything in the post he replied to besides his own strawman theory.

prove me wrong then

It's the Jews fault everything sucks for everyone besides Jews dipshit. Stop pinning it to just white and black. Jesus fuck.

>inb4 Jews are white.
And hitler still tried to exterminate them.

he said white people created drugs to make niggers hate white people and that's retarded

Prove what wrong? Your assumption about me being a nigger after calling niggers niggers?

Funny how CIA means white people to you. You're as dumb as the niggers.

No joke, this is probably the gayest shit i've ever seen. I feel total cringe all over my body

finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/Secret_ties_between_CIA_drugs_revealed_2625.shtml

>inb4 shit source.

niggers = all dick and no brains

You are giving them way too much credit for the raw materials they needed to scavenge in the ghettos in order to produce a rock.

only ashkenazis are white those other kikes are sandniggers

>cia in the 60's
>not white
k den

Niggers don't call eachother niggers anymore?
good to know

Filthy nigger guess it's time for a good ol fashion linching

Cool, 2 inches bigger than me. And those extra 2 inches will never be balls deep in any pussy other than a land whale who has shat out 5 mixed babies already. Don't understand why you're boasting.

>CIA
>Jews who make criminal nazi scientists work for them under project paperclip
>white irrelevant

You actually looked at it? Bro...

>niggers don't call niggers niggers anymore?

Come out from your basement. It's always been "nigga" from a nigger to a nigger.

You actually are that homophobic to where if there's not a pussy involved you can't look at a dick without feeling aroused? The fuckin safezone a you guys put on yourselves is hilarious.

>that fucking kids pool tho
kek, they can even dance in it
niggers would probably drown if it would be deeper than it is

cops are corrupt, dumb niggers make it worse for themselves by starting race riots.

This. It actually makes you more gay for refusing to look at it because you know if you did, you'd enjoy it.
Come out of the closet faggot. There's tons of faggot threads for you on here.

we don't have those monkey here
thank god

>ermagerd someone looked at a pee pee

Pic is user

UK?

lol no czech rep.

Fuck me. How can us white manlets compete?

An armed black male shot by the police if I am not mistaken.
>mfw 96% of black people are murderes by blacks
>mfw 6% of Americans are black but are responsible for over 50% of homicides
>mfw I'm white and not American

>one jug of ammonia
>lighter
>spoon
>shiny penny

You're right. White people came up with this. Sorry.

Niggers.

/thread

Those in power seems to be one of divide and conquer. They assign blame to different places to put grips against each other so they may stay in power. For example

Common man doesn't make enough money.

It's immigrants fault
It's rich people s fault
It's governments fault
It's poor people fault
It's industry's fault

Why can't we look at this under a common causes? Why can't we fix shit? It's because they have divided us against each other. If we unified we could actually fix our problems

Let's get the facts correct.

A Black police officer shot and killed a Black criminal who was armed.

The news spins the story that a White police officer shot a innocent Black man.

Niggers chimp out and destroy their own neighborhood.

CNN cuts out the 'moving speech' where the niggress tells everyone to go burn down White suburbs.

Police come out and set the facts straight with a body cam showing what happened and how it was justifiable, and was actually a Black police officer.

Good for you. Your good at one thing. Now get a job.

Doesn't change the fact, kiddo. Go burn down more of your convince stores in your ghetto.

Trips, dubs, dubs, dubs
Congrats niggers

One involves a crazy conspiracy theory to opress the blacks, the other points out the reality that poor ghetto losers want cheaper drugs. Surely a 50/50 chance either one's right.

I wasn't aware of those details. Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately the fact these chimps hurt themselves is lesser known than the perspective you have gathered.

I've got like 10 std's just by looking at that pool.

>implying it's not a Sup Forums tard trying to make us hate niggers even more

Perhaps..

This a weird fucking thread.

of course it is
it's Sup Forumsack btw, newfag

I appreciate your diligence friend

Poltard is just fine, thanks a lot.

Yeah distinctively looking at the size of a mans cock and reading the inches, then comparing your cock and lying about the size is way less gay than just not looking at the cock. I see the flawless argument here

Dude it's fucked.

The latest development in a long running civil rights issue, gun problem and socioeconomic fact that these people are born into cultures of crime, leaving education early and not looking after your fellow man. Let alone themselves. These niggers need to read a history book about their own forefathers in America and how much they sacrificed.

I don't know.

>Cocaine
>Bi-carb soda

Voila.

Crack for those not in the know

What are you, gay?