Is Argentina pretty much a European country?

Is Argentina pretty much a European country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JzJ588dNQ6M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_de_la_Concorde
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arc_de_Triomphe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Père_Lachaise_Cemetery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i can see them becoming more European after the EU collapses

last time I checked we weren't

No

last time I checked argentina was overwhelmengly amerindian both in culture, ethnicity, language and architecture.
that pic you posted is from south brazil

but that's Chile, at least post an Argentine villa

they're bizarro Canada

AMERINDIANFAG BTFO!

But your country has a lot of European immigrants from Italy, Spain, Germany etc.

Argentinians are culturally more European than other Latin American nations.

what's that even supposed to mean?

they're white with a lot of European influence and on the other extreme end of the Americas

also they border a large dysfunctional nation with lots of negores

and we're still a poor shithole in South America, to be European I think you have (at least) to be en Europe

>Chile
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHA

That image is not from chile asshole. Its from Peru but is related to chile because its from a blog from 2010 about inequallity and peru appears.

Nice try argie

it's actually the other way around 97% amerindian and 3% spaniard
it's one of those cases when wikipedia fucks up, they cannot keep track of their millions of millions of articles all the time

>Google associates Chile with a pic of Peru

really makes me think

give me another source then faggot

This image is related with Argentina but that pic is from a poor part from chile in 1995

Nice try argie (again)

kek, even the Argentina is white guys don't believe that one.

Yes and no.
Yes, because sadly enough many Argentines seem enormously preocupied with those aspects of their culture which are regressively colonial, OP's pic being a good example in that Buenos Aire's grand street looking simply like a pale imitation of a Parisian side street (that's no Champs-Elyses) is no great or significant cultural achievement, that architecture is pathetic in comparison to Lima and Mexico City.

No, because nonetheless genuine Argentine culture survives despite this impulse, pictured is from their Spanish period, ironically enough showing less of a colonial attitude back when they were actually a colony. Tango, with its African roots or Gaucho culture wich is to some extent Amerindian being other examples.

It's a famous "ARGENTINA IS WHITE!" meme

it's deep inside your mom's whorish asshole, go and check the info right there. stupid georgian faggot

The Argentines I've met here hate europe and say they have an unique culture with Uruguay.

>The Argentines I've met here hate europe
not only us, everybody hates that shit place and shitty people

>pic
That part was renewed years ago user

I don't want to imply that you're inferior or something. I'm certainly not some white supremacist. I think that culture, not muh heritage, is what's important.

It's just that Mexico, unlike Argentina, has strong pre-Columbian tradition from advanced civilisations - Olmec, Maya, Toltec, Aztec etc.

you clearly know nothing about argentina then...so watch your tongue.

Obviously it's got a ton of modern influence, that's par for the course in any area which remains continuously occupied for so long, but it does look like a comfy street and the point stands.

no (yes)

>it does look like a comfy street and the point stands.
it is, it's a big part of our downtown and renewed looks great, I love colonial architecture tbqhwyml

que metido que sos mogolico

just look at this
youtu.be/JzJ588dNQ6M

bad infraestructure, fat spics, brown people walking around, no traffic lights, destroyed houses...yeah so european, cannot see the difference with munich.
totally different from the rest of beaner countries.

they aren't in europe so no, copying european architecture doesn't make you european

We are surrounded by literal monkeys, honestly its them who makes us seem better than we really are

Yes, it does, it's also got some legit grand architecture which could proudly stand in any European capital while retaining some unique aspects and motiffs to it, the Criollo (Spanish) society also had it's own contributions to Mexico and they weren't all based on Pre-Colombine tradition.

Let me be clear in that there's nothing wrong with Buenos Aires beaux arts architecture, we have more than a few buildings in that style as well, but traditional architecture in Mexico is signature unique, whether because of materials (red tezontle and silver Chiluca in Mexico City, green stone in Oaxaca, pink quarry in Queretaro) or motiffs (Mexican churrigueresco or Porfiriano) my point is just transplanting a city's specific look and doing so cheaply (there's nothing like an arc de triomphe or a place de la concorde in Buenos Aires) is hardly something to brag about. I believe they[re doing the exact same in some streets in Dubai and they actually have the resources to do it well, it still doesn't make it tasteful or their own culture.

Which is the difference in Buenos Aires I'll grant them, these were actual European migrants doing most of the architecture after all, but as an outsider something like the caminito in Buenos Aires seems more authentic than trying to turn La Recoleta in a mini Pere Lachaise.

>97% white

so Argentina is whiter than every European country except for Poland and Baltics

why are you throwing random french words in your posts? don't you realize that you sound like a massive faggot?

and buenos aires architecture is a shitty rip off and has nothing to do with europe duh breaking news

>random french words
By all means, how do you say Pere Lachaise in Spanish in a manner that[s comprehensible to English speakers? You apparently have no problem with me using Amerindian terms like tezontle and chiluca.

It really should be 75% - 70%

because french words are for pretentious faggot
i bet you also say croissant

> argentina thread
> uruguay tries to stand out

every.time.

No, I say cuernito, do you honestly think if I say something like harmony square anyone reading that is going to know what I'm talking about? How do you even say concorde in English if it isn't using the French term?

Argentina is actually very white, unlike our "whites" their whites look like french people, lumping them with the other amerindians is unfair

t. Someone who been abroad a lot

concord square
arch of triumph
cemetery of father lachaise
etc

>speaks in english, the language of the country that cucked him out of the faklands
>bashes a mexican for using french words

?

u saying we aint white?

>we
what did he mean by this?

chile is croatia

New Zealand je Argentina

novi zeland?

wtf I love New Zealand now

Sacre bleu, what am I some Alabama redneck that likes to say "freedom fries"? Using French place names is perfectly correct in English.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_de_la_Concorde
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arc_de_Triomphe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Père_Lachaise_Cemetery

I supose you'd be all for English speakers renaming Zocalo as plint stone square.

I'm staying out of this one.

CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT MY COUNTRY THIS IS THE SEVENTH TIME SOME SAY SOMETING ABOUT ARGENTINA

STOP PLIS WE ARE IRRELEVANT

Last time I checked, no they were not

we're really white but don't fall for that retarded 97% meme.

it's about 75-80% white according to my own experience.

You own experienced is fucking wrong you retard it's more like 1-2% still more white than america

more like 40%, and they are mediterranean '''''whites''''''
the rest....around 60% of argentines have at least one amerindian ancestor.

go back to your containment thread

why

I tell you the truth we are 1-2% white

Literally nobody says those you autistic retard

me on the left

that's not too bad, not india tear at least.

>india tear
>tear
???
why is india crying?

OK I POSTED THIS B8 MAP ALMOST HALF AN HOUR AGO AND THERE IS NOT A SINGLE (YOU) WHAT THE FUCK SORT YOUR LIVES OUT YOU PATHETIC NERDS

whos that supposed to bait?

if eastern europe is europe maybe they could also be european

but that was an accurate map.
how's that bait?

>india tear

Turkey marked as part of europe is usually guaranteed to cause some NEETs to spaz out

I was more concerned about Oceania being called Australia and America being splitted in two desu

yeah sure
but answer me this
WHY DOES ISRAEL PARTICIPATE IN EURO CUP AND EUROVISION
SUP WITH THAT
they're almost africa for fucks sake

because they would be killed if the did play with other middle east nations

Eurovision is because it uses the European broadcasting company or something, so anyone who is a member of that gets to join in. Also why Australia is in it now
Euro cup, I don't know, probably this though

yes, they're white afterall

i guess they shouldn't play then
yeah i thought australia was a one year thing
now its just getting rediculous

You are more white poland