As a Chicano, which country should I rep more?

I don't feel all that patriotic for the US but they win more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OEE0KHjLrE&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OEE0KHjLrE&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The wall.

Why don't you feel patriotic? Did your parents shove burrito culture down your throat or are you a fedora?

ask urself which country gave you more

the one you abandoned or the one that you are living in right now shitposting out of

follow your heart Paquito

>the one you abandoned

He's a chicago, he was born in USA.

You should kill yourself.

I don't understand how any chicano can feel patriotism toward Mexico for 2 reasons.

>they aren't from there
>it's a literal shithole in all aspects

As a Chinese dude, I go for both China and the US.

smelly stinky beaner

I'm going for japan and USA, go USA and japan! wooo!. Also notable mentions are cute girls!

In the real world, Mexicans aren't American

Dogs born in a barn don't become horses

>comparing species with nationalities

you're a retard

>Say I'm a proud American
>White Americans still call me Mexican

Aren't Chicanos of Mexican descent?

>not hating your country

In real life, different ethnicities and races are equivalent to different species.

We aren't a mixed non-white shithole like Brazil

Sort off. Chicanos can also be Mexican mix with white. I guess it just depends if you call yourself Chicano. I personally don't.

t. Liberals

Get the fuck out of my country. Unless you served in the military, you have no right to call yourself American.

Blood is thicker than water you nigger.

I agree with you. If haven't served in the military you shouldn't call yourself American. That's includes white Americans too. I'm trying too. I actually want to live in Australia.

you know, trump skipped the military

Whoever you think it would mean more to win for. Nobody in the US gives a shit if any of these sports win so who cares rooting for the US? I root way harder for Portugal to win stuff than the US because Portugal doesn't have much to cheer for these days. I root for Mexico to win stuff too cause they're our neighbors.

It's the Olympics, it's fucking pointless.

Do what you want.

The real question is, if the US ever went to war with Mexico, which side will you be on?

>The real question is, if the US ever went to war with Mexico, which side will you be on?
That probably will never happen. Mexico would be gone in like less than a month.

why not the winner? everybody and their mums are playing the heritage card.

You probably use biology as an argument against some sjw bullshit, like social construction of gender, and now you're using biologically inaccurate shit to try to make your point less ridiculous. Sup Forumstards are as retard and hipocrites as SJW.

Also, nationality is basically based in culture. If you were born in a country and raised there, that's your nationality. I have admit that ancestry can be a base to define nationality, but not in a immigrant's country like USA.

The Country you've lived most of your life in.

t. 18524354/50 mexican-american

works for the native americans :^)

Being a conservative doesn't mean you have to be a stormfront mongoloid.
You are actually retarded if you believe that America is a nation-state (That is a state in which ethnicity even matters a tiny little bit, since you probably didn't know that because you are an aforementioned stormfront mongoloid)

America is great because its a melting pot. It's the only reason we are a world superpower today, and refusing immigration is downright un-American and downright un-patriotic.

Shitlords like you are a cancer to the Republican party and the coservative ideology alltoget.
Please neck yourself

Why the fuck would anybody be patriotic watching the Olympics?

When a person's country wins any sporting event, the only people who feel like their life has improved are those with a severe character deficiency. Particularly when it's athletes one's never heard of competing in a sport one's never watched.

Has anybody ever noticed how dumb the Mexican flag is?

The bird look like a damn loony toon cartoon

>Diversity is our strength!!!

The reason you are the worlds superpower today is because you came out of WW2 as the last industrialised nation that was not a bankrupt smoking crater while creaming off all the best talent from both sides of it (fun fact: You would not have made it to the moon without Nazi scientists Von Braun and his team) and then had your last remaining rival implode on you.

But if you want to talk politics, take it to Sup Forums. Let's not shit up other boards with our faggotry.

>be from Honduras
>feel extreme proud of it
>years passed
>feel american pride more than ever now
man did I got that whitewashed anyway I still have pride for Honduras. I just support America more since it's the country I am staying in. Also, after 6 years it feels like home.

Fellow white washed spic here. If you were born and raised by Mexicans in the United States you should assume that your nationalistic interest lies with your actual fucking country. Mexicans hate chicanos, so fuck them, their shitty country and their fat fucking athletes. Your home is your country, and your country is the USA. Stop worshiping such a shitty state and get on the fucking boat to freedom and patriotism

He still has a point, but you are also right. The reason America was ever considered great was because of war. The boom the war gave to industrialization and economics was gigantic which allowed the country to advance. Still like he said America is also indeed great because it's a melting pot. Immigrant workers alongside American workers were the ones working in factories, railroads(Asians), agriculture, etc. We have always been a nation that welcomes immigrants. I still could see why some people don't like it but ignoring the fact we have always been like this is kind of dumb.

My ancestors lived in texas before it was US, fuck white america. Dont know why any fukin person other than a white would compete for the US when its clear this system wasnt made for any other than whites. Whites complain about minorites but not when they make thier hick ass country look good winning metals. Before you tell me to leave your country, its not yours and whites will be minorities soon. Maybe yall should go defend your ancestor land europe from yalls so called muslim invasion. your white geonocide cries always make my day

>I still could see why some people don't like it but ignoring the fact we have always been like this is kind of dumb.

Except you weren't. Your current paradigm started with the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act. Which, by the way, was given with assurances that (quoting Senator Kennedy) "our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. ... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset".

So much for that. Nowadays even suggesting that that may have been a mistake is silenced then covered up with feel-good but meaningless platitudes like "diversity is our strength".

Ironically, it was mainly supported by the Republicans and opposed by Democrats.

that's not how the phrase is used dumbass

>American education system on full display

Cheer for both but at the end of the day, your actual loyalties should lie with the U.S.

For the US you dumbfuck

>Can't handle the bants

You should root for Sweden or Germany

Diversity is a major part of why we're a strong nation. We have always had an anti-immigrant culture. First it was the Irish and Germans that the puritan British hated. Then it was the Chinese who came over in the 19th century to mine gold. Then it was the Yuropoors from slavland, Italy, jews - basically all of Europe's poor and now it's Mexicans. All those groups except Mexicans have been integrated into the larger American culture in one way or another.

Now that doesnt mean we should stupidly invite millions of allahu ackbars and Pahjeets but some immigration wouldnt hurt us. A practical social welfare and immigration policy will go a long way to fixing our perception of immigrants.

which one gave you more ?

I too don't support total isolation, but it's still a fact that America, so called, was and largely still is (and should remain to be) European derived.

Should that become no longer the case (as it looks to be a generation or two from now), I don't see you continuing as top dog. I know it sounds dramatic, but you appear to be playing out the fall of Rome.

That's funny cuz Europeans say their integration and handling of immigrants doesn't work because they have welfare and spend too much on them instead of making them work.

You're a shithead. Kill yourself.

The only smart immigration plan is to test and allow in those with AT LEAST 105 IQ, qualifications, etc.

There is a reason California is 95 avg IQ now compared to rest of USA.

Cheer for both desu, We're not competitive in every event and neither is Mexico.

>implying that would happen

The USA and Mexico are too tight to go to war at any point in the next 100 years. Too much USA money invested in Mexico and too much Mexican income comes from the USA.

Anyone who is in the USA who doesn't work in manual labor loves Mexibros.

You type like a retard. Please be more coherent with what you're trying to say

>105 IQ to get in

Then that would mean you wouldn't get to live here.

I'll never understand this. You're in the US. You should support the US. This is why people have problems with immigration, because immigrants are meant to assimilate into the new country. I say this as a person who is half Mexican and half Irish, who was born in the US and therefore 100% burger.

>European derived

It's too late for that. We already have millions of Asians and Mexicans living here and the total population of European whites is declining worldwide.

Fuck the Gringos. Laugh at them every chance you get

Mexican and Irish are not a race, there's no "half Mexican and Irish"

Do mexicans identify you as a gringo?

Always go for your home nation pal, in my case it's the US
t. Chicano

Theyll never be seen as full burgermerican you will always be a seen as a little monkey

>Le fall of Rome meme
Can I remind you that just a century ago, Irishmen and Italians weren't considered to have a European enough culture, but we let them in just the same and nothing bad came of it.

Can I also remind you that Rome didn't fall because of expansion and assymilation of other cultures, in fact that led to the Pax Romana. Rome fell when stagnation in the government due to lack of innovation and an increasingly lazy and decadent workforce (which would be like America if we didn't have all the Mexican immigrants) made national defense from Germanic barbarians impossible.

The two scenarios are absolutely nothing alike, in any case immigration has nothing to do with the fact that those who are born here are American, and there's nothing that will change that, be they niggers, spics, chinks or what have you, they are all as American as I and deserve the same rights, and have the same responsibilities

Fuuuuuuck no
fuck being a gringo

>chicano reading comprehension
He asked if REAL Mexicans see you as a gringo.
Which they do.
There's literally no difference between you or I to a real Mexican, other than you can butcher their language a little better than I can.

Face it bud, you're American and unless you leave your comfortable California life for a land your parents left because surviving there was too hard, there's nothing you can do about it.

I'm btw

Heh. Rome fell because the lost their national cohesion. The loyalties of the Germanic mercenaries in the good times was to Rome (because of dat money). They had their own welfare system. Rome was handing out free grain to all citizens while also debasing their currency (the denarius was so worthless that even the Roman government who issued it stopped accepting it).

Then the bad times came, and old tribal loyalties became stronger than that of the late Roman's soft nationalism.

Much of their time was devoted to paying their mercenary army, because that's who they feared. To facilitate this they taxed the shit out the middle and upper classes (in gold or in kind no less, rather than the state currency) who they viewed as just going to take it.

It was unsustainable. The mercenaries stopped getting paid, so they sacked Rome. The western empire fell. Then a century later, Islam destroyed the eastern empire.

Then came the dark ages.

Fpbp

Right, but do you see roving bands of foreign mercenaries roaming these United States? Because I sure as hell don't.
Do you see the American currency and economy at all time lows? Because I sure as hell don't, In fact thanks to your Brexit and to all the cheap labor Hispanics provide, the Dollar is at an all time high, and the economy is at an upturn.

You Sup Forums types always have to rely on doom and gloom to persuade the weak-minded through fear, but true Conservatism is about hope and faith.
Faith that the ways of the past will lead us into a brighter future, as they always have. Part of those ways is assimilating a workforce of tired, poor and huddled masses, yearning to be free, into the glorious American dream.

And aside from Edgy memesters like the dumbass chicano up there, it's always worked. Italian-Americans, Irish-Americans and soon Mexican-Amerians are and feel like nothing more than Americans

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>Right, but do you see roving bands of foreign mercenaries roaming these United States? Because I sure as hell don't.

Who are you paying to keep happy?

Maybe because you've refused to call your America-born hispanics american for over a hundred years.

Maybe because they've refused to become american for over a hundred years.

Good meem Rajidh Bonginschire but as someone who works in local government in the south, I'm the most qualified to tell you that the numbers of whites on welfare are equal or greater than the number of niggers. And that's not to mention hispanics, who don't go to the government for any reason unless it's a true and dire emergency

But by all means keep believing Sup Forums made up figures. That's a recipe of success

>whites make up 75% of the population
>their welfare numbers are equal to 13% of population that is black

you sure showed him

also spics love their big goverment

Nigger, Mexico and USA being bed buddies generates 26% of the world's money.
Even if Trump wasn't a meme purposedly chosen to let Shillary win, even if he had the power to declar war just because, and even if he really hated mexicans instead of just spewing a speech carefully designed to hoard dumbass votes and that goes completely against his corporate philosophy (and probably his family philosophies considering Ivanka's speeches), the banks and companies who own america will never let you go to war with Mexico.

And Mexico's costitution was written so that we cannot go to war unless we're attacked first, specifically so a retard like AMLO may not fuck this up either.

In absolute numbers, yes. However what's that as as a proportion of their population.

If you were to cut welfare off completely tomorrow, who's going to march on DC?

Protip: BLM, and blacks in genral.

Americans don't even call themselves americans until it's time to whine. Everytime I've been around all I've heard is how "I'm germanic", "I'm italian", "I'm polynesian" whatever the fuck, nobody is nationalistic unless they're memeing or being a racist retard and that is the real problem with them.

You need to get rid of thar Murrika stereotyope and incentivise people to care more about their nationality than being 1/19282928 indian. Though that may also have to do with how anal you are with "individuality", you care way more about what you "are" than about what you "do" and that's the reason the tumblr SJW generation exists.

This spic knows his stuff
Trump was set up by the liberal nedia to guarantee a Democratic victory
That would be true, if I didn't live in a part of Mississippi where blacks are literally the majority

No, they're as american as anyone else but just because the look like migrants you call them migrants even though they and their great grandparents were born there and YOU moved the border.

ReadI'm not giving you absolute numbers, but those of my county which is 80% black

Which county is it and does it include farming subsidies?

>telling someone where I live on Sup Forums after I've revealed my identity as a public servant
Kek
It doesn't involve farming subsidies though since its in the outskirts of a major metropolitan area
Or as major as ol' Mississippi can provide I guess

Come on. Without at least that much it's "my dad works at Nintendo" tier.

I guess we're at an impasse then, but it doesn't make anything I said any less true

It does. You have said some things that you won't confirm. If you truly are a public servant who doesn't want to reveal his identity I understand, but it's still just words on a Chinese block print appreciation forum until proof appears.

Come on. You can;t be the only one who lives in your country.

(and if you are, then you realise that will obviously skew the stats).

county* even.

>You can;t be the only one who lives in your country.
The only what?
The only white? I'm not, but again, I won't reveal the county I live in because looking up lists of employees in these local government websites is too easy. Even saying which metropolitan area is tricky since you already know it's one of the black counties surrounding it.
Anyway the absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence, and it's not blacks who are on trial in this thread, it's chicanos.

Blacks in any case have been in this great country for far more generations than I have, and like I said, America isn't a nation-state, any American citizen, no matter their race or ethnicity are Americans as long as they're born here, and that has brought us, and will bring us nothing but prosperity and success.

just go back. we dont want you here anyways.

The only person, such that giving just your county will reveal your identity - being the only guy living there.

I don't know your position (I can guess given what you have told me, but only that).

If it makes you feel better I live in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Nigger, I said I wouldn't do it and I won't I'm sticking to my damn guns
I will leave you with a question posed by another instant classic by the great people over at sickanimation though
youtube.com/watch?v=5OEE0KHjLrE&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OEE0KHjLrE&has_verified=1

Hahahaha!

Yeah ok, fair enough.

Good day to you and I hope you're enjoying the Olympics.

CHI

>TFW born in Mexico but migrated to the US when I was 5
>28 now

I get to root for both countries. The one that wins all the time and the underdog that wins once in a while. Feels good man.

>Unless you served in the military, you have no right to call yourself American.

Spoken like a true goyim.

>The real question is, if the US ever went to war with Mexico, which side will you be on?

Mexican-born but living in USA most of his life here:

Honestly, if the USA is attacking Mexico (a neutral) country, they probably have a reason.. poor Mexico is becoming a narco state. I think it needs a good slapping from the US military to get rid of those narcos.

But in all seriousness,
>mexico
>ever going to war with anyone

go for the winners we aint got a fucking medal and looks like we wont get any

By that logic the only "real" Americans are the natives.

ASSIMILATE YOU BITCH

Oh snap!

SAVAGE

YOU'RE
GOING
BACK

>AMLO going for war
Nigga i dont think he is that retarded. A commie crazy bastard he is but not a retard. Peña nieto it is indeed a retard.

>repping mexico
The only chance for metal we have left is female tae-kwon-do and it's at most a bronze.
We lost everything we used to be good at because of the mexican olympic comitee putting all their hopes in fucking soccer and we're getting eliminated at that too next game because we fucking suck at soccer and always will no matter how much you poor shits like your poorball.

Why would USA do anything about their junk providers.
They finance that shit and everyone knows it.

Rep for Mexico in Archery, there is a waifu there