My mom wont buy me this beast gaming computer (pic related). What a fucking cunt...

My mom wont buy me this beast gaming computer (pic related). What a fucking cunt... How do I steal her credit card and use it without her knowing???

Also it costs like $5000 but of fucking course she has that money...

Other urls found in this thread:

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>My mom won't buy me a beast gaming PC
Are you fucking 12?

>taking obvious bait

I hope that u are trolling... Pathetic kid. Would be nice if u will die asap

Get a fucking job you fucking faggot

Just steal her purse when shes asleep and buy it then. Enjoy!

post pic of credit card so we can help

This

I got dib's first

Checked.

Failing getting a job, do this OP.

Only a fucking retard would spend $5,000 on a computer
Learn how to build one yourself so that you can add something to the society

Tell her you will make the money sucking dick

you have to say this as serious as possible. without laughing

next step is to invite the most obnoxiously gay faggot over to your house to play xbox

afterwords, mention you only have 49 more dicks to suck. and wave $100 around.

mothers are terrified of not having grandchildren.

I would ruthlessly mock you for spending half that on a computer

2x GTX 1080
motherboard that handles quad channel DDR3000
4x sticks of DDR3000 8gb or 16gb
i7 processor for that quad channel
SSD for OS, SSD for games
watercooling

shit adds up quick user.

Ok you little shitsu.
Join a popular gaming forum. Create a new thread in the "custom built computer" section, let them know what games you want to run. They (the nerds) will give you a shopping list....willcost a quarter or less than that pre-made pos.

You clearly don't know how to build a computer and you clearly don't know how to make an optimized rig
You probably just think that because you can get more power into your rig will be better for longer or that you will be able to get a substantial increase the performance out of it. You're wrong. SLI only makes a GPU about one and a half times better while wasting twice the power. Don't forget about the electricity bill that's going to go up when you have your 2000 watt PSU inside of it.

>DDR3000
mfw

ITT fucktards getting baited

You know a 2k Watt PSU doesn't actually draw 2k Watts right??? It'll only draw what it needs.

>quad channel
>i7 for that quad channel
>muh quad channel
>sli 1080
Mfw

We ave solar panels: not using all of the energy created each day is not maximizing the return on investment, is it?

i didnt say i want an 'optimized rig', im not a hippy.

I want a rig that will be able to handle anything i try, for next couple of years.

I have software that uses multiple cores, so the i7 and max RAM will be used, not wasted playing candy crush.

i really hope you dont waste people's time in /o/ telling them their vehicles aren't 'optimized' enough.

That's literally impossible because of his sudden power surge it wouldn't be able to react fast enough. It constantly draws 2K watts per hour. That's why it's called a 2000 watt power supply.

Obviously he meant DDR4-3000

hes obv a kid.

where does the extra power go when the computer is idle?

kys.

>muh quad channel
>sli 1080

still missing the punchline. you going to post it?

Capacitors.

Nub 2k watt power supply doesnt mean it constant eat 2000 watt per hour it mean it can handle up to 2k

If you're spending 5 grand why the fuck doesn't that computer have ddr4

you realise once a capacitor has stored its maximum charge it doesn't do anything right?

if a power supply is ALLWAYS supplying the max rating, then were is the power going when the system is idle or in sleep mode?

$5000 gets stolen oh no who could it be meanwhile faggot son has new pc :/

Sup Forums is for +18

you clearly dont know how the PSU works either.. jesus all the nubs in here. this rig wont use more than 1k watt anyway. it doesnt matter if he got 2k watt psu if the rig only eats 1k anyway.

You can be like this nigger and build your own computer... making it to front page news.

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer

>mfw all these baits

Nice trips

>buying a PC
Build your own fucking machine . It's 2016 and people still buy overpriced computers instead of building their own

/thread

you're literally retarded

How the fuck does this make new s

You fucking dumb piece of shit. 2000 watt power supply does not mean it constantly draws 2000 watts of power. It only draws what your computer setup needs.

>What a fucking cunt... How do I steal her credit card and use it without her knowing???

Ahh... I love proper family respect!

>voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer

Surely not because he's black.

I wonder how the cameraman took the pictures without getting shot

You're just gonna have to give up the tendies and save those goodboy points up for a new battlestation

What are you going to use this for? My PC cost me 1,000 and it will readily play any game at 60 frames on highest settings besides VR. Are you trying to simulate the human brain with every single neuron on that thing?

For $5k it better be able to suck your dick...

5k?

Nigga pree.

You could build a monster for half that. Even with twin gpu, water cooling, heaps of ram, latest cpu.

You're wasting money on brands like alienware or origin.

I spoke to the Sup Forumsirgins and they gave me specs on building a naildriver gaming pc for 500 bucks.

That was a year ago and I can even now run all but unoptimised trash at max settings.

Earn GBP you fucking disgusting dimwit moron faggot.

You got To at least give us either a pic of credit card or pic of a check with account and routing number and Sup Forums will be glad to help

All you guys saying you don't need to spend $5k on a gaming computer are absolutely right, but something you probably haven't considered is PC components don't cost the same everywhere in the world. Here in Australia, with import levies and GST individual components almost consistently cost nearly double what you'd pay in the US, and there's just nothing you can do about that.

Oh and I got dubs too

I'm from Australia.

This post is mine and I meant 500 Australian.

What are the specs of your $500 build?

Best bait

he's lying, his 500 dollar PC is trash lel

Test