How do I get my younger sister to dominate and control me?

How do I get my younger sister to dominate and control me?

Would love to be her slave

buy her some leather outfits and a whip, and you wear a thong and get on your knees in front of her, she should get the hint

nice

post bikini pics or pics with skin for advice

Your dream is fuck with her?

dream is to be her slave. hope she lets me fuck her but it's up to her.

You cummed her pics of her food?

no

Maybe you can cummed in her lunch or subway

yea

You wanna a fake of her?

yes!! on gmail? [email protected]

act like the faggot you are. no need to thank me op

heh

You need to start small and get her to dominate you in small, simple things. Offer to do her laundry for her or something until she can just boss you around and make you do anything she wants since you're basically her slave. She may get a taste for it and then you can manipulate it 'further'

love it. been buying her groceries so far.

Is she the bossy, dominating type already? If so then it will be way easier because you need to do stuff for her until she feels like you owe it to her to wait on her crawling on your knees. Everyone once in a while say no to something so she gets angry and demands that you do it then give in so she can feel the power that she has over you.

i mean, she's asked me to run errands for her before and i always just do. Should try saying no.

She has got see that she can get you to do anything that she wants even if you don't want to do it. She has to know that she completely controls you before she can advantage of you. Don't say "no" in an off putting way but rather so that some puppy dog eye's and a cute little face will turn you around.

yea that's real good

Hope it helped, OP. Your sis is a real cutie too so I hope it all works out. You have any pics of her in leather or anything? That shit would be hot.

yea i'm obsessed. on gmail? [email protected]

Yeah, i'll drop you a mail

you ever heard her fart?

yea

will you sell me her used panties?

heh

why do you want your flat moon faced sister when her blond friend seems to be constantly around and 10x hotter?

like my sis more

she have IG?

would love to rape your sister op, think she would struggle and scream as I ram my big dick up her shitter?

hope i can watch

lol you'd be next you weird little virgin beta bitch

why do fucking yanks do this fraternity bullshit? Isn't it just a load of jocks just sucking eachother off?