Apple increases App Store prices by 25% following Brexit vote

>Apple increases App Store prices by 25% following Brexit vote
So it begins. Do you think more stores will follow Sup Forums? Will the british economy ever recover from this?

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/17/apple-ios-mac-app-store-prices-rise-25-per-cent-following-brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/07/17/the-euro-is-a-disaster-even-for-the-countries-that-do-everything-right/
heise.de/-3358653)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Apple increases App Store prices by 25% following Brexit vote
what do they mean by this?

That the prices for the customers will rise by 25% due to the pound devaluation

fuck them, obviously stupid people voting for the absolut meme, while they problems withh immigrants are not going to be solved so easily anyway
it is stupid westerners will never learn

>So it begins. Do you think more stores will follow Sup Forums?
Hopefully

>Will the british economy ever recover from this?
Hopefully not

Yes, more will adjust their prices to the changing pound. And the changing euro too so don't get too cocky.

Hopefully they will suffer, although trump says they'll do brilliantly and he seems to have it in for the EU. So maybe they will do brilliantly and they will work with the US to destroy the EU.

>Will the british economy ever recover from this?
I'm pretty sure that a 25% price increase for frivolous luxuries is easier to overcome than a 1.5 million increase in unproductive and criminally inclined refugees.

>Yes, more will adjust their prices to the changing pound
The changing pound? You mean that Britain is a country that has a currency that adapts to whatever happens in London rather than what happens in Berlin?
What a strange and novel concept!

*orders off ebay*

nothin personnel, jews

>Do you think more stores will follow Sup Forums?
It would be the logical consequence. I mean foreign companies earn less and have to compensate somehow. In the end they have to pay 100-200€ more for a TV.

Who the fuck pays for entertainment anymore minus like Netflix and spotify or whatever it's called

>12p increase

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

So Scottish independence soon?

Theres no need to be snide. The man posed a simplistic question and warranted a simplistic answer.

I'd rather see the Bundeslände Frankreich declare independence.

>Theres no need to be snide.
I'm being snide, but not against you. I'm actually praising the British for having their own currency instead of a German one, allowing their currency to rise and drop according to the needs of Britain and only Britain.

Now compare the trade balance of Germany with that of the UK -- and you will see whose currency fits the competitiveness of the country better.

>The eurozone is a network that benefits only Germany to the severe detriment of other countries, from "irresponsible" ones like Italy and Spain to "responsible" ones like the Netherlands and Finland
>This is why Britain should adopt the euro
Nice try Adolf, but the Brits were smart enough not to fall for it. And that's why their economy surpassed that of France, even though on paper France had zero reasons to fall behind. That's what happens when a French nation adopts a German currency.

Anybody have the toblerone meme?

So you are acknowledging that Germany has the more beneficial currency.

I'm saying that for Germany, the euro is the more beneficial currency. For Germany alone. Every other country in the EU would benefit more from a national currency, like Britain and its Pound. That is because, behind all the European pomp and diversity bullshit, the euro is still the deutschmark.

>Apple
I'm not a literal faggot so I don't care

I dont get why you are saying that the Netherlands and Finland suffer from the Euro. You have similar wages and levels of productivity, hence the Euro should produce the same effects.

>I dont get why you are saying that the Netherlands and Finland suffer from the Euro.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/07/17/the-euro-is-a-disaster-even-for-the-countries-that-do-everything-right/
Because Finland weathered the financial crisis worse than Iceland, a country that peetered on the verge of bankrupcy. Much like Greece, except without a structure intended to keep it in a perpetual state of debt when they'd be better off defaulting.

>the UK is circling the drain and Ireland is following it

not like this

They raised it in Turkey and India by the same amount. It has nothing to do with Brexit. Try harder, Fritz.

I can get how its possible to keep tiny Greece in by financial force, but Germany (80 mio) cannot possibly repress all PIGS countries (120 mio) and the Netherlands (20 mio) and Finland (5 mio) at the same time.

These countries are free to leave the Eurozone.

>So it begins.
It begun a long time ago, e.g. Microsoft (heise.de/-3358653) and that Toblerone with less mountains.

>These countries are free to leave the Eurozone.
no, they would be forced to leave the EU, and don't have the same capacity as the UK to push back against Germany politically.

having a shared currency is fundamentally flawed when you have,
1.different amounts of net exports
2.different levels of inflation
3.different levels of economic growth
4.different levels of wages

it prevents adjusting mechanisms of prices in the economy.

Apple is already dying, not like anoyne cares to follow them.

Britain is Appleland though.

>but Germany (80 mio) cannot possibly repress all PIGS countries (120 mio)
Then explain why the EU remains on a self-destructive austerity policy (ie. the police of "sit back and do nothing) when all PIIGS country (two I's!) want stimulus programs. Because neither Merkel nor Sarkozy were willing to give them. This is why the election of Hollande appeared to be a breath of fresh air, as he supported stimulus as well. But he has revealed himself not as the powerful president of one of Europe's mightiest nations, but as the spineless governor of a German client republic.

>These countries are free to leave the Eurozone.
Inspired by Britain, they will. Look towards France this summer, Germany might end up losing both its most profitable export market as well as the biggest source of Euro devaluation.

Keeping your country's sovereignty is worth some more expensive shitty apps

>counting smartphone operating systems along with desktop operating systems

So it begins

How do we save Europe from Germany again?

I guess this thread is about the app store for mobile OSs, so I'll post the map for that as well.

bby come back

We should've listened to Foch: a Europe safe from Germany is a Europe without Germany.

It does not begin, it has already ended.
How will the world remember England a thousand years from now?
How will the world remember Germany a thousand years from now?

Who cares what will be a thousand years from now? Humanity can't even manage to plan for 25 years. We're on a downward slope.

Economy is going down. Media, Politics, Civil Society ... all going down.

Hauptsache England wird gestraft.

>Who cares what will be a thousand years from now?
As expected of the Eternal German, who can only destroy that which others have built.

Let me reveal the answer to a question you haven't even bothered to contemplate: England will be remembered as one of the many architects of the modern world, Germany as the harbinger of its demise.

look how triggered continentalcucks are by our very existence

the RAW butthurt we create by just being us

being born /perfidious/ is literally winning the lottery of life

>Then explain why the EU remains on a self-destructive austerity policy ...

Certainly not because Germany is forcing both the PIIGS, Finland, the Netherlands and France, almost three times its own population, to stay in.

We simply are not that powerful. Brexit and the behavior of Eastern Europe during the refugee crisis have proven that you can very well act contrary to what Germany wants.

why do they get so triggered

>Brexit and the behavior of Eastern Europe during the refugee crisis
very based

to hell with the bastards
based swamp merchant

If that is making you happy. But you're making things up, make believe. How is much is of importance for the everyday person what happend a 100 or a thousand years ago. If you leave Sup Forums or /his/, nobody cares.

You are such a person that lives either in the past or in the future.

Aren't you supposed to say Allah now?

>How is much is of importance for the everyday person what happend a 100 or a thousand years ago. If you leave Sup Forums or /his/, nobody cares.
Only because nobody is aware of history or cares about it. Because nationalism (a French invention and the fundamental value of any democratic regime) is dead, and the Germans killed it.

As usual what the sons of Rome made, the spawn of Germania destroys. It is the age old struggle between civilisation and kultur.

>be Britain
>France just had a revolution and thinks they are tough shit again
>spend 5 minutes destroying their entire fleet
>spend another 5 minutes destroying the rest of europe's fleets too just in case
>literally can't lose now
>bravely decide to never rest until French tyranny has been crushed once and for all
>bravely decide to fight to the very last Austrian
>France kills all the Austrians
>Bravely decide to fight to the very last Prussian
>France kills all the Prussians
>Bravely decide to fight to the last Iberian
>France kills all the Iberians
>Bravely decide to the last Russian
>France kills all the Russians
>But they all freeze to death
>win the war
>put Napoleon in the naughty corner
>He escapes from the naughty corner
>these Europeans are useless
>if you need something done you have to do it yourself
>decide to fight a final showdown
>Britain vs France the old rivalry all comes down to this
>The Battle of Waterloo
>Bravely decide to fight to the last Scot

we've repeated this strategy for over 200 years with different rivals (most recently the jerries) and it's caused eternal euro butthurt and made us the first world superpower

>Aren't you supposed to say Allah now?

What's that supposed to mean

the french are the sons of rome? Nationalism brought us the pan european wars. Over the top nationalism led to WW I. And no we didn't kill it. Nowadays everything economized and that kills anything else.

I'm not him. But you should realize that nobody outside of Sup Forums cares about your memes. Also, the Euro helps you to get good like electronics for cheap. And this just because of our exports. If you would have your own little market, it wouldn't look so bright in terms of imports.

>Nationalism brought us the pan european wars
To cite an English writer, even the devil can use Scripture for his own good. In the hands of a German, even a farming implement is a tool of genocide.

You would probably still write your books by hand and ride on horses, if not for us.

You're talking bullshit kankerkaaskopp. Even when shitposting you should make some sense.

You're living in the past. You won all wars then lost all of the empire and got outrun economically in all aspects. And Brexit will break you. EU won't really give in. Have fun with your new friend Trumop.

>brexit will break you
Unsubstantiated

>EU won't really give in
Doesn't need to for the UK to succeed, besides, ultimately it will fracture and collapse

Brexit has unleashed us for the first time in half a century. We'll be playing with the big boys once more, and making a reputation for ourselves while we're at it, while the Eurozone is about to fall steeply off a cliff into a crisis it won't recover from. Don't worry jerry, I'm sure you'll conoct yet another cunning plan for continental domination in a couple of decades. And we'll throw a spanner in the works of that one too, like we always have :^)

>When your country has achieved so little, you take pride in destroying what others have built

>t. nation of merchants that produces nothing and sells what it buys at a higher price to increase its wealth

We will see about that.

No, no evil plans for the future as far as I know.

This people and nation has gone through a lot and built a lot, Science, Arts, Economics... The rest is memes.

Brits are already cucked with a German monarchy. cucked economically would be the last step into complete cuckholdry.

> cuck Brit nigger cuck America democracy nazi cuck fuck

Hmm yes, very good post.

>Do you think more stores will follow?

This is just the beggining

Why do you want us to fail for quitting your failing club? This never would have happened if it wasn't trying to impose a supranational union and turn into a Federal Europe.

Brits overwhelmingly want to trade. Why must you have such a restrictive customs union?

Hey ho. I'll be fine.

If you're going to wish us ill and make us suffer then I hope you're going to increase your defence spending for when us and the US aren't there to protect you.

Hey, it works for them. Much respect for the Dutch. Tremendous people. Entrepreneurial. PM Wilders when?

>what do they mean by this?

It means customers will rather buy some British produce than overpriced American garbage.

Which is a great thing.

>I'll be fine
Literally nothing changed over here, but your currency is collapsing.

Have you ever seen a TV, computer parts or house hold items made in Britain?

So you will be like Panama, but with 60 mil people, huehuehue

Yes i am sure the pound devaluation was equivalent to that, silicon jews, their garbage is overpriced anyway

Humanity will be around for 100 million years, nobody really appreciates the vastness of the time ahead of us

a scary thought

Hey, the raspberry pi is made in the UK ;_;

They're almost as powerful as an apple mac

Rhetoric in UK media is sorta the other way. Everyone says that Brexit is/will be a massive success since the economy kept growing strongly since the referendum. I'd say those people are quite happy to notice the first derivative, but they ignore the second derivative I'd say. UK will be poorer because of it.

ARM is British, which is the microarchitecture that's in basically every single mobile device (though they were recently acquired by a Japanese company for 30 billion GBP or sth)

Didn't you go down the drain ages ago

>Turkey
yea, because the british pound has nothing in common with the turkish liare

o wait a minute...

>>t. nation of merchants that produces nothing and sells what it buys at a higher price to increase its wealth
you just described every merchant ever in all of history

for you

>Charging more for a ctrl V of digital information

Apple cucks truly are the thickest cunts around.

>I'd say those people are quite happy to notice the first derivative, but they ignore the second derivative I'd say.

You paid attention in high school, quite impressive.

>UK will be poorer because of it.

does not follow

This is almost as bad as the time WoW sub prices were put up for no reason.

Not like I can blame apple though when people will still spend 30+ quid a month on a phone.

>lost all the empire
Couldnt keep them after civil rights and "no racism" became a thing

So oh no we dont have to make sure 300 million blackies arent trying to rape and murder each other, or give them medicine or help with the HIV epidemic or give them bennies. South africa is fucked, kenya, rhodesia, somalia, nigeria, lesotho(bechanaland), all fucked and poor and AIDS

We had only a few actual important ones:
India was good for tea , foodstuffs and lots of money in taxes because lots of pooinloos. We had to let them go after WW2 as a condition of them participating.

Malaya was good for rubber, we defeated communist rebels but its still a jungle shithole

Borneo was good for stones and exotic things but its still a jungle shithole

Middle eastern protectorates had oil, cant remember why the fuck we let them go

Then we have our dominions; Canada, Australia and New Zealand, they are doing perfectly well and are still loyal.
I do not see any fully german countries outside of Europe but i see 3 anglo ones.

A very scary thought
We are still in the early part of humanity's existence, and in terms of civilisation entirely on new ground.
Life will go on continuously, in our countries, on our roads,with our governments, under these same skies for millions of years with the problems and housing and urbanisation and trade we have now.
Imagine in a million years this time will be a long off footnote in the development of man, an alien and foreign time, with perhaps the ruins of a commieblock being excavated by archeologists and maybe even our past conversations, millions of years in the future, being read by people to study us.
This will happen, nothing will stop the march of time, we are here forever.

>Humanity will be around for 100 million years
Statistically unlikely

What do you think will happen that the entire human race cannot survive?