Hello Sup Forums

hello Sup Forums

After a couple of years of lurking, I am now seeking your help and wisdom. I am looking for any wheight loss inspiration/motivation (or fat-shaming). I really want to loose wheight, and was hoping you guys could provide some harsh stuff. Pictures, words, stories, whatever. Just want it to hurt. To really get me started.

I have trouble finding anything that are not either just pics of thin people or girly thinspiration.

Sup Forums is probably not the best place to start, you should go to /fit/

losing weight is more about the foods that you eat than calories or exercise or portions or carbs or grams of fat

if you rrealize this and figure out what to eat you'll have a much easier time

/fit/ has fat hate threads all the time but are supportive of fat people that are actively trying to lose weight

Simple, really.
>count calories, and eat on a deficit of at least 500 a day
>workout 6 days a week, preferably cardio
>drink water and tea instead of soda
>no more cakes, pies, or other sweets like that
>avoid red meat, and get a taste for soybeans and tofu
Just be consistent and self-disciplined

Lost 22 kgs since christmas that's 48.8 pounds for you non metric fags.
By eating well and going to gym 3 times per week plus boxing bag. It's not that fucking hard, but if you lack the willpower you can forget about getting any results.

I am aware of that, but Sup Forums seems more harsh and direct.

i know that. Now a bit about the calories. Its not that I need to learn about it, the problem is in my head.

If you know which foods to eat can you explain it to me so that I know you are on the right path?

theres a high chance you have wrong information that will mess up your ability to lose weight , most advice out there is wrong

if you have a good diet, you should be feeling full at all times and still be able to be lean

what do u eat?

thank you, user. Its the self-discipline that is the problem

I dont know much, but calories in vs calories out, Isnt it basically that easy? If there are any other factors of the diet that actually are worth mentioning i dont know about it

>preferably cardio
Weight burn more calories, swinging iron takes more energy than cardio
>and get a taste for soybeans and tofu
Do fucking what ? should he shave his mangina too
Eat your fucking meat OP, or be skinny bitch with no muscle like most vegan fags

I know the feeling. Like when it's 11:30 PM, I'm just sitting at the comp, and food comes to mind. Not just any food, but things like cake snacks, crackers, cookies, etc. When that happens, I'll drink water *or in a stretch* have a cup of sugar-free jello (only 10 calories each), but nothing else.

If you buy fruit-flavored snacks, buy fruit instead. Make sure you really read those labels on other foods though; you'd be surprised by how deceptive 'healthy' foods really are. For example, I've read that ¾ of a cup of oats is like 200 calories for most brands. That's also the case for most cereals.

post a pic on /fa/ and ask 'what do you recommend for my fit'

try not to kill yourself reading the comments.

>vegans are skinny and have no muscle
Muscle weighs more than fat. If OP wants to lose weight, it seems counter-intuitive to tell him to do exercises that would increase muscle mass, and thus, increase weight. He'll be fine, and as he tones down, the muscles will appear without the extra fat from meats.

Read the sticky on

yeah calories in and calories out will work but its not the best way, i dont feel like explaining everything right now but you should experiment with cutting out all food with table sugar (not fruits and stuff though) and wheat (but keep eating potatoe, rice, etc)

go from there

>not knowing that jocks make fats play as skins too embarrass them

im 6ft, 124 kilograms (im not going to bother calculating that to retard units)

you're wrong user. Any diet that doesn't have enough physical output to match the food input results in overweight cunts.

if ur body is hungry/wants food then there is a reason why, it needs those calories in order to do something, your instincts never lie, just learn to eat the right foods instead of suppressing your instincts

Just know that losing weight isn't that really that hard. If you cant do it, it's because you are a lazy fuck and you're not applying yourself.

This isn't even true. Habitual eaters can experience hunger when their body isn't deficient of anything.

Strongfat here.

I dont give a shit what side i play on. I smash cunts and that's great for self esteem.

if you were a real man who wanted to make real change, you wouldnt have to rely on strangers abusing you and guilting you into moving your fat fucking ass for a day or two until you eventually give up again like the fat pathetic loser you've always been.

you can read these pathetic little inspiration quotes all day, but in the end, your only source of real motivation is the pathetic, disfigured idiot you're stuck watching in the mirror for the rest of your life if you don't make a change.

If he cares about what the scale shows he's an idiot. All that matter is how you look not some fucking numbers on a scale.
As for the picture, sure one out of 10000 vegans that does not look like a he's made of glass.

misquoted but yeah you get the point

That's why he should workout 6 days a week, with at least 2 cardio-based workouts each day. That and eat on a caloric deficit. Works for me.

Perhaps, but put the *right* things in the body when it's hungry. So many people are quick to microwave up some Mac & Cheese in the middle of the night, or even eat a Roman Pizza and wonder why they put on weight or have such bad health. You have to make your body used to the right food so you're not even interested in that bad stuff anymore.

your body lies all the time. It's really a bit of a shit head.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY ON /FIT/ YOU SUBHUMAN

Also, yes. If you ead clean, there is no reason why you should not be able to feel full at all times. Unless you are a fat fuck with a distended as fuck stomach; but even that will get fixed over time as long as you eat clean.

Example:
Eat a volume of 10 with a lot of calories
Still eat the same volume, but with less calories because it is cleaner food
You lose weight
You can gradually eat less and less
Profit

And that is not implying that you don't have the willpower to just be hungry for some time.

I'm going to exit this thread now because I dont feel like arguing with people who can't see what I look like and don't know how much i've looked into this stuff and researched it (over a decade of work)

99% of people are deficient just in general... how many good looking people with well shaped bodies and good muscle tone do you see walking around?? barely any, almost none

so how can you trust any data or studies? you can't

anyways im out, i laid out enough advice to get you started if you are smart, if you are dumb then good luck but i cant help you

How is it for heart disease?

Fatty

Imagine that if you lose weight, you'll cease to be an ugly fatass.

That should help.

/fit/ is a joke , im way beyond the low intellect posters there, im a once in a generation genius that has solved for the correct human diet

anyways i am out for real

>cares about what the scale says
Well, yes...that's the predicate for losing weight: acknowledging that you're overweight, and trying to get rid of it.
>all that matters is how you look
Maybe to some, but that shouldn't be the case; one's health is more important than just how they look. That line of thinking is what weightlifters have just so they can look a certain way despite actually ravaging their bodies.

"can't see what i look like"

this is an image board....

Thanks! I dont eat much sweets, almost nothing at all. It is the rather unhealthy and quick dinners i guess, and pretty much fast food when on the run, that keeps me from loosing wheight. I do also drink a rather large amount of beer. I know i should stop, but again, the motivation and discipline is the problem

Fuck this guy

have a point of meth in the morning (costs $10)

Drink a litre of water for breakfast
Drink a litre of water for lunch
Drink a litre of water for dinner.

You'll feel full all day. you'll burn fucktons of callories.

try to eat a take away burger at night before you go to bed (you wont feel hungry, but try anyway)

you'll have a great body in like 5-10 days.

they only thing you can fuck up with is candy during the day, no candy, not one piece or the diet doesnt work.

This would be true if people did not eat carbs. What most people don't realise is that basicly everybody is addicted to carbs(sugar). And like every other addiction our body craves carbs while it's not what we really need.

This is actually really bad advice. It's 100% about counting calories. You can eat McDicks every day as long as it's your only meal and you don't add calories with drinks throughout the day.

As long as you know how many calories you burn vs consume and keep those numbers as a net negative you will lose weight.

Yeah, fast-food and microwavable dinners are horrible for this kind of thing. Microwaving ruins whatever nutritional value the food could have had, so it's better to cook your own food; I haven't even touched a microwave since like May, and it's really helped me.

Can't say anything about the beer part, as I myself don't drink.

It's pretty easy, just eat less. See how long you can go eating nothing/almost nothing and push through the hunger pains. Exercise is good for you, but to lose weight you need to consume less calories.

Ketogenic diets are great.
Just eat a shit ton of fat and protein and eat almost no carbs. Like less than 20grams.
Your body will be forced to use fat instead of carbs.

I can vouch for this method.

I lost a lot of weight for the last year. The only reson i've done it was because I was fucking fed up with being tired to death for walking half a mile. Also it helped to find out that my body has problems with starches and shit like that. So, I cut those foods and voilá 15 months later, only by changing the way I eat I lost 94 pounds. Feels good. Do it OP.

But if you build muscle the scale (hell a BMI calculator can too) can show you a number that makes you think you weigh too much while that's not the case.
>one's health is more important than just how they look
Seems like we have a misunderstanding here, health is indded most important, but looking good / healthy is more important than what the scale shows you.

>Can't say anything about the beer part, as I myself don't drink.

normal people dont trust people that dont drink.

When you say you dont drink, it screams 'i have no self control, and i will say what i truely feel, but am hiding every other moment im with you. I dont trust myself'

next time you give advice, dont mention the not a drinker thing.

Cardio
Stop drinking pop
Stop eating shitty fatty food

How is that person healthy if their heart isnt where its supposed to be?

A deficit of 500 calories starting out will kick gastric hormone secretion into overdrive, it's a great way to abandon any diet before it starts. 250 for at least a week is much more reasonable.

Many people actually don't exceed that because going further often becomes slin shot territory.

Are you being retarded on purpose ? You better not be.

Nothing will ever get me motivated enough to start getting /fit/.

I do stuff for others without a second thought, but never for myself. And since no one but me would profit from me getting fit, I can't bring up any motivation at all. What would be the point? I am not worth it.

This guy is 100% right. Simply counting calories does not work well, especially if your eating shitty overprocessed additive and chemically laden foods. Eat real foods like meats and vegetables. Prepare them yourself. Avoid starchy and sweet foods. They convert to fat cells in the body when you eat too much of that

Why a point of meth?
Why not a thumb of meth?
Or a gimble of meth?

Interesting; it's like the opposite for me, because when people say they *do* drink, I hear,
>I enjoy poisoning my body for no reason other than it's the 'normal' thing to do
Surely not drinking would mean I have more control than those who do. I never have to worry about getting drunk, or making irresponsible 'decisions' while drunk.

>wheight

I think first you need to be worried about learning how to fucking spell weight

>implying water fasting doesnt cuase weight loss
>implying meth doesn't cause weight loss
>implying you should eat candy.

go fuck yourself liar.

whoever wrote that guide is a boss, most people will leave out the part about not eating candy.

Simply counting calories does not work well, especially if your eating shitty overprocessed additive and chemically laden foods. Eat real foods like meats and vegetables. Prepare them yourself. Avoid starchy and sweet foods. They convert to fat cells in the body when you eat too much of that

If you want to lose weight do the following:

>go to fit, choose any of the weight training methods recommended in the sticky.
>train five days a week for six months

after that come back to fit and start asking about diet and cardio etc. It is absolutely useless to try either one before six months of weight lifting.

Fuck Motivation
It's a fickle and unreliable little state that isn't worth your time.
Better to cultivate discipline than to rely on motivation. Force yourself to do things, to get out of bed, to go the gym, to work harder and smarter; force yourself to do stuff when you don't feel like doing anything.
Motivation is fleeting, and it's easy to rely on because it requires no concentrated effort to get. Motivation comes to you, you don't even have to chase after it.
Discipline is reliable; motivation is momentary. The real question isn't how to keep yourself motivated, it's how to train yourself to work without it.

femanon here.
when i hear someone doesn't drink, i just think they're really healthy.
>it's 2016. drinking is like smoking.

With that kind of advise you are provably a little fluffu ball of a Sup Forumstard

nah, alot of simpletons (people that drink) believe theres something todo with being drunk and being honest

"people tell the truth when theyre drunk, they're not inhibited'

so if you dont drink, they think your refusing a truth serum or soemthing.

Ok, you are retarded.

there is only one trick you need to know. Burn more calories than you eat. Everything else is bullshit

i really dont know what to say to you fat disgusting fucking whale pig that cant see your dick and has to catch your breath tying your shoes

That's harder than simply eating less.

Just so you know the bottom heart is cardiomegaly rt CHF. People get that disease across all weight classes and even ages. Just had a 26 yr old come to our floor with it. Had a bad heart from childhood.

>it's 2016. drinking is like smoking.
How about no ?

I see. But, it just doesn't make much sense to me: why spend so much on something that burns as it goes down, wreaks havoc on the digestive system, and inhibits ones ability to function? I can be honest without going through that.

There was a guy who died of a heart attack back when I was in high school. He was only in the 10th grade and on the wrestling team. I guess he had a diet heavy in cheese and butter.

>if ur body is hungry/wants food then there is a reason why

Yeah, insuline resistance, hormonal imbalance (disadjusted Grelhin cicle) and so one... the only reason that's provably not true is that you need those calories.

Living all your life in espheric form really messes with your body, and it needs time and discipline to readjust.

thanks, user. Wise words.

Using feet and kilograms, and then calling some units retarded. Wut?

so eat more filling shit

when i was dieting i used to eat a lettuce for lunch, a whole iceberg lettuce. sometimes id eat a cucumber as well, and i was so full i couldn't finish.

tasted like a rabbits asshole, but i lost weight.

Lettuce isn't terrible.

your a doctor?

please comment on that guys meth diet.

im assuming that will kill you after a few days right?

If he died in high school i guarantee you his diet was not a factor. That isn't long enough for it to have made an impact on his health, he had an undiagnosed cardiac condition for sure.

The 'unhealthiest' people in the world don't die like that before even their 20s, it's always something preexisting.

There is no scenario, none at all where taking meth is a good thing. You don't need to be a fucking doctor to know that, all you need is a fucking brain. Something that meth users lack.

What you need to do OP is focus on slow digesting carbs and protein. It is all basically cals in and cals out but your insulin response also plays a crucial role. And eating foods like mcdicks isn't going to give you the satiety you want, while you're cutting cals. My advice,

1. Accept you're gonna be miserable
2. Oatmeal or brown rice. Lean protein; tilapia, chicken, turkey,
3. One treat snack; my chioce? Musclepharms combat bar, cake flavor.

You're going to have to stick to this plan for a little while depending how much weight you wanna lose. Always track calories and last tip. Before you start, go on a water fast for quite a few hours to let your stomach clear out garbage and to shrink its capacity.

Also exercise is know to make people happy.

Download one of those 30 days work out apps. Start easy and stick to it!

>water fast
combine with meth for best result.

Good for cutting if you're a bodybuilder who doesn't give a fuck about his health and is okay with dying at 50 or sooner.

NP, not MD, but come on really? You don't need a degree to know that "diet" is fucking retarded. But no it would take awhIle longer then a few days to kill you.

LOL, there's literally diet pills that doctors prescribe that is meth.

>your not a doctor
>you dont know what the fuck your talking about
>TMNT PSA.

Keet it cycling with steroids depending on wheter you are cutting or bulking and you are golden.

At least for the next 5ish years.

this. but its too simple and short, so you cant write and sell tons of books about it and cant earn money, so you need a larger approach

>But no it would take awhIle longer then a few days to kill you.

how much weight could i loose if i used that meth diet for the safe amount of days then?

5-10 pounds?

They haven't prescrived amphetamines or derivates for wheight loss for a LONG time now. Stop using "Requiem for a dream" as your only information source.

rich piana is like 60 and hes gone on more steroid cycles that anyone in history. including horses.

You degenerate piece or subhuman subsaharan sandnigger dogshit, a waste of fucking oxygen and other resources for us, you're a life unworthy fucking animal, you're a fuckng accident that should not had happend, to be honest you should rather be a fucking vegetable that makes the oxygen for us, alright you useless fucking human garbage ape

if you need and image to motivate you to lose weight you are going to eventually fail.
Use your male fucking pride and stick to it motherfucker

Yeah, but we are not sure wheter he is human or not. We will have to wait until the authopsy.

Is op a body builder ? Nope
Does he want to live past 50 not becoming a meth fiend ? I'll assume he does.
What the fuck is wrong with you people recommending meth to some fat guy.

so what your saying is that at one point of time Meth was actually recommended, and prescribed for weight loss?

there's a lot of conflicting stories in this thread.

can you get addicted to meth the first time like herion, and can you use a 'point' without a needle?

Because prescribing controlled doses and qualities of amphetamines is totally the same as doing street meth. Your dealer isn't Walter white you are not getting pure meth out there.

This thread is exactly when you come to Sup Forums for advice, they will try to fuck your life up.

Well I assume you should start by cutting down on the donuts before start looking for the edges to go from 15% bf to 10%bf....

Not meth, but amphetamines were regularly prescribed as wheight loss pills not long ago. Meth (or Vyvanse)is not very diferent from your regular amphetamine.

>can you get addicted to meth the first time like herion, and can you use a 'point' without a needle?

people with low willpower probably shouldn't use Meth, if you have a weight problem you probably dont have good willpower.

but no, its not as addictive as heroin, and you dont need to use needles, there's a form called 'ice' that you can smoke.

holy shit one of the few advises actually worth reading (not OP) im already fit