Proof that God exists

Proof that God exists.

What do you mean asshole?

There's no way this calculation would be so accurate (up to the 6th decimal place) without God's interfering.

k

i was gonna say the problem of squaring the circle hasn't been solved yet, but then i realized that op's claim was even dumber than this...

That's because it isn't. Distance and speed are measured in different units.

When the Bible gives God's biography it doesn't mention anywhere about his schooling as a mathematician, therefore, someone else made the universe and God is a plagiarist.

Post the proof. What's that? You can't because this is bullshit? Ah, good point user, total bullshit, kill yourself you moron.

Lets assume that the edge length of the square equals x, then we can calculate that the diagonal line, which is also the diameter of the outer circle, is sqrt(2) times x, which gives us the circumference of the outer circle, sqrt(2)*pi*x ~ 4.4429x, the inner circle has a circumference of pi*x, which gives us sqrt(2)*pi*x-pi*x which is ~ 1.30129x. But I don't see the connection between this value an the speed of light in a vacuum in any unit.

Simulation Theory

To be fair I think he's referencing something about the great pyramid (the square) being 440 cubits; so taking the outer circle minus the inner circle (circumference in cubits) = the speed of light

Not proof of God by any means; but maybe proof that whoever built it did so in reference to this mathematical quirk.

>length of OUTTER circle
>length of a circle
>not radius or circumference but fucking length

This is proof god doesnt exist. No one could make a being this fucking stupid. God is dead and so am I.

They're still different units, so that makes just as little sense.

If you meant that the circumference of the outer circle is x, the the inner circle has a circumference of 0.707106 or 1/sqrt(2)*x which would give us a differnece of ~0.29289x if we subtract the second value from the first, which would give us a rough estimate for the value of c in km/s if multiplied by one million first, but still being off by a large amount.

JESUS comes with me every time

Can someone give a 10 dimensional differential equation in the presence of non-zero three-form flux for fun?

>> implying that the power of reason can answer this question

I agree with you brother.

Praise Odin.

what the fuck does that even mean OP?

.gif

That means that we live in a programed Universe. In other words, we are just a computer simulation just as our "reality" is.

It means no one in the thread knows what the difference between the circumfrences actually is, nor does anyone in the thread know what the speed of light is, so no one will notice that OP is full of shit.

Not really.
All that is is geometry, something that people like Euclid came up with.
In this case, it's something that describes reality.
There's plenty of geometry that doesn't describe reality, like an infinitely repeating fractal.

You can't just draw a few equations, pictures, or postulates and reason God into existence. There's got to be hard, physical evidence.

burden of proof is on the atheishits. cant disprove god

You're the one who said there was a God in the first place, so you back that up.

no, that would be burded of disproof, and logic doesn't work like that.
Queries must be structured so that you attempt to prove a positive ("there is a god"). Implying that the burden of proof is on the atheists to prove a negative ("there is no god") just shows your complete lack of comprehension of logic.

and just cuz something can be rounded off to 3 from 2,8 doesnt equal speed of light

I don't get it...

if u add 123 to 543 u get 666. That proves Satan is the King. Otherwise it woulntve been possible to be so precise.
If u flip 999 upside-down it becomes 666. It wouldntve been possible, if Satan wasnt real.

i've even clicked this fucking thread for this bullshit.