Can someone please tell me why Democrats are so in love with illegal aliens?

Can someone please tell me why Democrats are so in love with illegal aliens?

the real answer is they want to stay in power. Most illegals will vote Democrat. More free stuff

Because you were adopted

exactly.

Democrats are very soft with this kind of thing, whereas Republicans would literally kill most illegals (rightly so imo) so the illegals will support Dems

>Most illegals will vote Democrat

Expanding the base.

Cheap labor and easier to bribe for votes with welfare and social programs.

Because they do the work you lazy fucks refuse to do for pennies on the dollar.
Every American should love them. Without them your country wouldn't last a year.

>illegals
>vote

The fuck?

Republicans are too. Just for different reasons. Hiring illegals for less than minimum wage is a HUGE moneysaver for Republican business owners who need unskilled labor. Even if the minimum wage wasnt there, they'd still save on payroll taxes.

I can't wait until Trump's wall goes up and the pipeline of cheap labor dries out. Then you'll really hear some whining.

Congratulations, user. You missed one very special word that makes it makes sense.

>will

In this case, illegals will vote Democrat [when they are legalized].

You dipshit.

>Can someone please tell me why Democrats are so in love with illegal aliens?

Give them free shit and they'll keep voting for you

this

Voter fraud is a very big problem in some states. Mostly dem states, there have been cases of 140% voter turnout in some districts, all of them went to democrats. It's how they keep power in states that are kinda on the fence.

>2026 -10
>Still thinking Trump has a shot
You probably can't even vote yet, anyway

this is a troll right ?

they don't but there kids to and the ones with amnesty get to vote in local elections

>Republicans are too

Just the "globalist" Republicans that are huge owners of major corporations... so they can get cheap labor and trade deals that make them money but fuck over the rest of the country.

>More free stuff
Which has a limit. Eventually the system will fail due to the amount of the needy, constantly expanding, but the failure is by design anyway. This will lead to some type of "globalist" government and you'll lose most of your current freedoms...but you'll be "safe" and "taken care of"...Enjoy.

If you're voting for Hillary and you're a white man, you should literally commit Seppoku now

Obama has deported triple the amount of immigrants then Bush and has specifically had a law repealed that protected immigrant children under a certain age from being deported without a trial. A law that was originally passed under bush.

So democrats actually hate them more then republicans ever did I don't know why Americans just straight up lie about their politicians.

I'm Canadian and I'm terrified for your country. You guys put on a hell of a show though, that's for sure.

Not just them. A lot of smaller businesses like farms, construction, and landscaping use illegals. These are the same ones who are all for voting Trump in. They'll be the ones who whine the most too if he gets elected and actually does get rid of illegals.

The Blob has taken money from all comers, and you're worried about the Repubs. Sheesh

This, someone give this man a cookie

doesn't matter if you're white. a vote for anyone but trump is a vote for war, corruption, pedophilia and more cultural marxism.

Hard telling. Some people really are stupid enough to believe that.

No matter how things play out, the general public are always duped somehow. How is this time any different, how can you trust anything being spouted by any corner of the media or internet?

because america was founded by illegal aliens from europe

Trump just said he's evolving on he issue; he will seek to make the illegals legal, and not deport them.

I wonder what Hispanic cock tastes like?

It's an economic issue. Look at the birth rate amongst the white, college educated, population.

There's your answer.

Trump's purpose is to get clinton elected, they are best friends

any respectful conservative should vote for gary johnson as any respectful democrat should vote for jill stein

the democrat and republican parties are both shit

So Trump managed to win the primary over all those other candidates. Spent a year of his life campaigning, did a multitude of rallies, and generally worked his ass off, so he could give it all away to the Blob. Yeah, sounds perfectly legit.

>citation needed
What's really frustrating is the millions we spend a year to combat voter fraud that doesn't exist.
Take Texas, for example, where we've had like 3 actual proven cases of voter fraud in the last 10 years, but Republicans are freaking out about creating special voter id's.