Am I the only one tired of how half of Sup Forums is loli threads now? this needs to stop...

am I the only one tired of how half of Sup Forums is loli threads now? this needs to stop, therefore I propose we make Sup Forums create a loli board or something.

Loli thread?

>one loli thread right now
>I gotta know, because I am monitoring these
>half of Sup Forums is loli threads now
I hereby dub thee a complete retard, please kill thyself now.

Don't you know that one thread a day is "half of Sup Forums"?
Nevermind the constant shitposting of YLYL, Traps, Webms, "Anime characters that remind you of yourself", and other retarded repost threads everyday... Nope, loli is somehow the biggest problem.

>saving such an image as JPG and not as PNG
I found the newfag already.

We definitely need a fetish board for Loli, Cuck and Trap threads

Might as well suggest we make a board for YLYL, rage, feels, cringe, FB photos, and furry

>Don't you know that one thread a day is "half of Sup Forums"?
Your poor math teacher rotates in his grave. Are you telling us that YLYL, traps, webms and whatever other category you have listed are now one half of Sup Forums, including the aforementioned loli half? That would make at least 2.5 Sup Forumss you are talking about here ...

Again, kill yourself.

>because loss of quality can totally be reversed by renaming a picture

Because anywhere in that post did I mention those things contributed to "half of Sup Forums".
Please see yourself out of existence.

>does not know the difference between saving and renaming
>did not even bother to get a PNG one
Why is Sup Forums so stupid?

congratulations!

you found the copy&paste feature

>am I the only one tired of how half of Sup Forums is loli threads now? this needs to stop, therefore I propose we make Sup Forums create a loli board or something.
Just lol threads? That's what peeves you?
Good God man.

>Because anywhere in that post did I mention those things contributed to "half of Sup Forums"
Firstly, learn fucking English.
Secondly, you mean, just as loli threads suddenly are not "one half of Sup Forums anymore" because you realised that your math is retarded?

this would only happen if half of Sup Forums was loli threads. we can't reach that quota

or just a general scum board for traps loli furies ect.

that's Sup Forums. welcome

Holy fuck you're retarded

But what would fill Sup Forums then?

i know but make a newfag Sup Forums and one like it used to be

Quoting OP and telling him that saying loli is "half of Sup Forums" is retarded you fucking newfag.

raids mostly and what used to be good i mean there used to be the ocasional trap but it was a trap not a minefield of them

ITT: hate :(

no point of splitting one and the same thing into two. but you can always go to /trash/ if you want to be a special snowflake

>raids mostly
Why not just original content

oh you will also notice the lack of loli in /trash/ . this is because the rules don't allow loli there

I was quoting OP's statement about loli being one half of Sup Forums when it isn't, you retarded troglodyte. And it isn't. We have 10 pages of threads with 20 threads per page, there is exactly ONE loli thread right now. Even if you only count the post numbers per thread, it's way, WAY less that one half.

I'M AGREEING WITH YOU!
WHY ARE WE FIGHTING!
THIS IS WHAT OP WANTS!

This is what i saw while scrolling down on Sup Forums