/b pure joints or with tobacco?

Brit fag

Tobacco xd

FUCK tobacco

keep the ganja pure

kill all the tobacco growers

make ganja great again

this.

Pure weed you fucking cunts. I don't smoke cigs so tobacco contaminates the joint.

Tobacco is for trailer parks and slums. Nigger joints. Tweens posers & weak minded addicts.

Keep the Ganja pure and green.

nice samefag
your weak mexican scunk is already contaminated and you need a ton of it to get high
meanwhile in uk its almost impossible to get shit weed, bacci makes it an easier smoke

Fuck joints. Hit the bong. Cleaner hit, much better high. Done.

motheryars all you must wash your cannabis if u buy it.

just place in how water for 5 minutes, then put in colander and strain hard. no good amount of thc is lost there.

then place in oven for no more than 120 degrees celsius for 5-10 mins, check periodically.

u can smoke that stuff after its dry, dont overdry.

it will be a better smoke and hits more because humidity it's spread evenly on that shitty bud u bought.

OP, yea i do like a nice bowl but something about smoking a joint

With tabacco,

Because i'm a student and don't have enough money .
I'm french btw and majority roll with tabacco

pure weed.

you're making the weed worst if you mix tobacco.

plus many people use the excuse they need to use tobacco to make it less intense, but if that's the case, maybe you shouldn't be smoking weed then....

It's expensive but I can only smoke pure weed.

Tobacco gives me a headache and makes me feel kinda sick.

menthol tobacco is the way to go

i roll spliffs because a pure joint gets me as high as a spliff. i cant afford that

My neighbor has been smoking weed the whole day. I don't have any and I'm completely broke. Feels bad man. I would go and ask if I could join them if they weren't junkies.

But as an answer to your question, with tobacco. I like to roll one with tobacco or Knaster first then start taking hits from the bong as I see fit.

Hey, they could still be nice people, you don't know them

i would love to smoke blunts but its too expensive so i use tobacco,i use golden virginia tobacco the best tobacco

You snotty fuck. They could be sound and stoners, or people who smoke weed like to share.

Shame on you. Now go next door with and with an offering of special brew or strong larger and apologize for being a wanker.

Weed is for hoodrat niggers.

Tobacco goes well with any drug. If you are still smoking weed in the current year and not using pills, you are a degenerate rap-listening nigger and I hope you get shot by a cop

with tobacco

just a waste of weed to smoke pures, you dont get higher and you smoke more

>joints
Buy actual good weed and put it in a one-hitter.

Why so quick to judge?
What if he actually does know that they're junkies? You're assuming that he's being prejudiced towards them, but really you're being prejudiced towards him.

i know this is bait but i don't care. Nigga what?

with tobacco, I don't have all that money.

Pure, tobacco ruins your joint. If needed put it out half way or put less ganja but never ruin it with tobacco.

not if smoking tobacco makes me gag.

>White girl spotted

Yeah rolling on molly... woo yeah act like an uncontrollable retard for a bit and ramble on frantically about how you love the taxi driver...

Had to get the mrs out a house party gone sour and she wouldn't shut the fuck up.

That's fair enough I guess. Although you're probably right, he's still most likely just assuming shit.

its not even bait, everyone smokes like this in the netherlands.

Wash your weed. What in the fuck are you saying homie.?

Who cares if they are junkies. I'm not being prejudice towards him I'm being right. I work for a plasterer who's a smack head, do i care? No. Has a really lovely mrs and kids. But ooooh no hes a junkie...

thank you for making me laugh

pure ones are best, but if you can't grind the weed up well enough you might need to add a little tobacco to help it burn evenly

>Activating the Cannaboids hurr
You fucking retards, that only applies when baking with it or making oils, and barely even then

this.

>add a little tobacco

Smoke a cigarette(or tobacco in a pipe) drinking a good whisky, like a real man. Weed is for retarded teens, grow the fuck up lad

Because only junkies talk like those people do. I spend my time with people that use different kind of drugs, but my neighbors are most definitely junkies.

Have you two ever come across a man that's drinking window cleaner, smells what I imagine Pudge would smell like and has that booze-hammered voice? That's what my neighbors are like. I took one of their friends in to sleep at my couch last winter, since he was homeless and his friends weren't answering. The guy stole my pants.

Not being snotty here. They're just junkies.

Fucking chavs and neds, I get what you mean.

You really do have to grow up with these types of people to be their friend, it's the only way.

>, you dont get higher and you smoke more
Does not compute

In Croatia its common to mix tobacco and weed, i personally mix it 50/50. When im hittig bong or pipe i use pure weed. But im smoker so i enjoy mixed joints, dunno for the rest of the world thou.

b8

Everytime with tobacco, even if I have 10kg. Pure is waste and it doesnt burn that good.

r u fucking retarded?

if you don't have a grinder or scissors you can't grind it up well enough. usually.

If you're judging MDMA as a whole based on your experience seeing your wife wanting to suck a cab drivers dick, boy, you need to stfu

I hate tobacco, I sometimes put a 1/3 of tobacco but I smoke joints only when i'm with friends, if i'm not with friends I try to avoid tobacco because I hate it and joints because I can't roll them good, so I use a pipe.

Not straight tobacco, but certainly some rolling tobacco. Just a dash to help it burn better and for the nicotine. Ideally without out though, but weed is expensive.

wait, and I hate tobacco, yes

You dirty fucking chavs and your spliffs

>inhaling the toxic Jew on purpose

If i wanna have a good time and spend my money on good shit i would just get an 8ball, weed sucks, really, most teens are brainwashed to like this crap, but hey, do whatever the fuck you wanna do

Pure smoking is retarded, half of the joint just burns away into the wind and scatters to all the freeloading niggers in your hoodrat neighborhood.
Thats like buying an expensive champagne just to spurt it out on your cheap dime store hookers

After I'm starting to grow it's going to be pure and in the most various ways that I can make possible...

It depends on preference really, if you dont smoke cigarettes theres no benefit to a spliff.

I personally like to mix if I'm smoking a joint, because tobacco keeps my nerves from acting up while I get high, usually assures a mellow high whereas smoking pure green its easy for me to get "too high" and start freaking myself out with anxiety.

Oh, also i use a Charcoal filter when smoking.

I've smoked everything, bowl, bong, bubbler, joints, blunts (regret). And I've always loved just standing out in my yard with a joint. I get the best draw and the best high and smoking a joint just feels good.

gee you sound fun at parties.

You end up smoking more but don't get any higher.

Bongs

I roll 7 joints from a gram with tobacco of course

some people will waste their weed with 2-3 joints

the only guy who gets it

Also fuck yea doto

Bongs or blunts faggot.

With tobacco, but I use rolling baccy cause it's far superior.

fellow britbong here

Some of them can be tolerable. I've spent way too many evenings talking to those kind of people to make friends with them, though. One day I was just enjoying a couple of drinks in the park and suddenly I found myself talking to a guy that had killed three people, had spent most of his time being wasted and I doubt he had any idea of his surroundings at all or who he was talking to.

They make me sad, mostly.

GV Smooth is nicer tho

this

Pure joints.
Yuropoors don't know how to into drugs

I used to play League, then I quit it. It was fun during seasons 1-3 but lately the game's been too much of a cluster fuck for me to give a shit about it. Also, the fucking lore they rewrote is such garbage that reverting to the old one would be a MASSIVE improvement and even that was shit.

"Hey guys, the next champion will have 5 mechanics implemented on a single spell with no mana costs what so ever and the character looks like a horse riding a turtle!"

And the community jizzes everywhere.

Therefore, doto it is.

Same with me I use amber leaf baccy cos it's milder than golden virgina(Virginia) I like a roll now and again and it keeps the joint alight I find
>fuck off all you faggots it's each to their own
>I like mine with a bit baccy so fuck
>I couldn't give a fuck if you only prefer pure weed that's up to you
>I'm having a joint of blue cheese now
it fucking stinks but it's good

>league of legends
>weed
teenager faggot starter pack much?

I mean, they don't really effect you, you seem to be doing better than them anyway, they've just got kinda lost maybe.

Most of these type of people just had shite childhoods though, I think they can be salvaged

i need atleast 0.3 in my joints. 0.1 joints taste disgusting and dont get me high

Bait.

You must be fucking 12 to refer to gv as that you gay ass pathetic little shitcunt

I cough really bad if there's no tobacco in the joint.
Why?

..Yes you do?

Cause your a pussy

Pure but i'll hit a spliff if it's being passed.
I only smoke cigs when I'm drunk and I don't really care about the wasted weed from joints and they're relaxing to smoke so I roll them

Nah, I just mostly enjoy casual games. And weed helps me sleep and generally makes my life a little less miserable. I've been trying to get a prescription for it, but the doctors are being lazy.

I had a fucked up childhood with an abusive and alcoholic father, who blamed all of his mistakes on me. Had no friends until I was 15 and was the kid everyone bullied and hated for no real reason. I've been diagnosed with schizoaffective psychosis, started when I was 14 and has been going on to this day. I'm 26 now. Wild hallucinating, lucid dreams and mood swings are almost daily for me. I've been unable to work for half a decade or attend schools. But hey, Finnish health care.

Had my trifles with alcohol, but never ended up like them. There's really no excuse other than fucking things up yourself if you end up like that in Finland.

Woo-dee-doo faggot, excuse me.

ITT: Amerifags who think they're hardcore for not mixing their shit weed with tobacco

When the fuck did Sup Forums turn into share your childhood issues, stfu

And yeah, some asshole beat me to brink of death when I was 16. The court decided that my demand of compensation for 2000€ was too high and after legal fees I got 70€

On the topic of our conversation, so you stfu.

inb4 some american retard says "mixing weed with tobacco is dumb, blunts all day erry day over here"

Also, as an answer to your question, the day Sup Forums was born. I mean come on, what is Sup Forums but a bunch of sad little faggots? And that it has always been.

Agreed.

People that mix alcohol with coke or other mixers are complete morons that shouldnt be drinking. If they cant drink 40% ABV+ without mixers why are they even drinking?

Yea, sure. Mix that shit up if you'd like.

Bunch of whiny retards in this thread that want to argue over the taste like you wouldn't give up smoking weed and/or tobacco if they didn't have thc and/or nicotine.

Here's the facts:
Adding tobacco to a joint increases burn consistency, stretches out you weed supply, and makes the hit less harsh if you use a smooth tobacco.

If you don't like the taste of tobacco, don't roll that shit, but don't act like you're somehow superior for not doing it.

Also, if you're one of the pseudo-edgy teenagers that thinks he's cool for smoking weed but no tobacco because "hurr cancer!", smoking anything, the combustion of any material, will give you cancer if you get enough exposure through inhalation, and very little exposure like smoking a tobacco product occasionally like with the same frequency of weed or the small amounts of second hand smoke you'd experience in a bar, restaurant, etc. will put you at very little risk which you are already taking if you smoke your weed anyway. So, shut the fuck up about cancer unless you know for sure that a dude is smoking 2 packs a day, and even then, why not let the nigger die. If you hadn't noticed we are in the middle of an overpopulation epidemic.

to get the buzz they want off of a drink they like the taste of

hth

brit fag too. dont smoke tobacco only bud. Use either my bong or vape all the time. don't like joints.

Because rum and coke tastes good. Why do people drink beer if they don't want to get drunk? Because import beers are fucking great. It's the taste.

Can't say the same for tobacco with weed though. Shit tastes awful if you don't smoke tobacco.

I think he was being sarcastic, but with this site, who knows.

pure as a virgin honey pot

Assume everyone's either trolling or being stupid. With those rare moments when you can have a normal conversation with someone. That's pretty much Sup Forums.

Need tobacco with it

Rolling pure is way too wasteful unless you're hotboxing or sharing. otherwise it burns way too fast for one person. but i'm a cig addict and instead I add the weed to my cigarettes.
Fuck me, right?

Brit here, with tobacco every time.