Let's have a thread where we actually use "I messages." This means you speak only for yourself...

Let's have a thread where we actually use "I messages." This means you speak only for yourself. Too often we make generalizations that simply aren't true. We are only accountable for our own selves.

For those of you that don't get the concept, it's easy! Just make sure you use the word "I" in your posts.

Example: Don't say "Sup Forums sure loves to repress their homoerotic urges" say "I love to repress my homoerotic urges"

OC is my girl's fine titties

I know you are all a bunch of giant faggots, especial OP.

I want to kill myself

>especial

I recognize that OP's fat tit GF must be a landwhale.

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

* especially

Happy? Cellphone.

I want to shot my jizz onto those tits OP.

I've been taking boner pills

Now you're getting it :D

I crave more pictures of those luscious tits.

>you're

I thought you said no speaking for others, only yourself

I can tell everyone else feels this thread is cancer.

>Too often we make generalizations that simply aren't true. We are only accountable for our own selves.

Isn't this a generalization in itself?

also yeah those are nice tits.

That wasn't a generalization. I specified which anons were doing it well and congratulated them. Maybe I can better explain it if you need more help getting it, friend. Let me know

Got me. Thanks for holding me accountable

World War I was known as the Great War.

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop.

That's a fact so it doesn't have to be an I statement

V = I x R

>World War I
iswydt

I love how op represses his homoerotic urges

N I G G E R.

I'm convinced that every person that starts a thread on Sup Forums is in fact a flaming homosexual

I'm afraid that I will never amount to anything because of my bad habits

I mean I kind of do but usually pretty open. My girl and I are trying to find a third for a mmf

I had leukemia and I don't feel bad about it now since I was cured. I don't believe in any form of religion, but I feel like it's a blessing because it made me into the human I am and I'm proud of that.

I too feel this way

Nice power to you, user