Currently in Amsterdam. Any coffeeshop recommendations?

Currently in Amsterdam. Any coffeeshop recommendations?

1e Hulp

Dampfkrieng

you can't without a pass. only the Dutch can get a pass.

Wrong

Hahaha you obviously haven't got a clue

The bulldog

stick close to the red light district and you can't go wrong.

The grasshopper its a little more expensive than the smaller ones you find in the alleys but stock nice weed and cakes

go get some fries drowned in mayonnaise. its a heart attack waiting to happen.

Try the hot chocolate. It's generally nicer than the coffee.

Go into bulldog

Avoid Bulldog....I see it as a tourist trap

dampkring

Hunters bar,blue bird ,,any barneys

>Fucking fag
Have you ever been in a coffeeshop?

No.
I think you mean Dampkring, and no.
Idiot.
Fuck no.
The fuck is wrong with you.
That's a restaurant now.
No.

OP, just go to any shop in the city's periphery, the one's in the center are all tourist traps. Doesn't really matter which one you go to, as long as it's not in the center. Enjoy.

Greenhouse or Dizzy Duck

Starbucks

Not OP, but anybody knows a coffeeshop where you can actually chill and stay as long as you want? My problem wih most coffeeshops is the music, they usually put on fast and loud music to break the mood.. Just to be clear, I'd order shit to eat and drink, I don't want to just stay there for free

>The fuck is wrong with you.

do you really want this fag anywhere near you? He is not going to care the prices are shit, he is going to smoke up in the "best" coffeshop, then fuck a herpes ridden african for five minutes and go home happy.

why do you have to spoil it for everybody?

Green House (try the Super lemon haze)
and the Barney's

Enjoy ! ;)

Blue Dolphin, presuming its still there i havent been for a good while

Oh c'mon, you can't say that places like Greenhouse have shitty weed, it's overpriced but not bad

Tim Horton's

Mellow Yellow near the Carlsberg factory is great- best tea and coffee and the S5 Haze from there is the best high I've had.

Then go get pancakes and waffles from the carousel on the green about a minute away, walking toward the factory.

>Trust

I don't really care if he's anywhere near me, I just want these fucking tourists to disperse from the city center. I avoid it like the plague because of the hordes. The fewer there are, the better.

And as an added bonus, he might get lost.

Man the cakes there are dry as fuck. Do the job though.

It seems like you know what you're talking about, can you suggest some places in Amsterdam West?

Definitely recommend Barneys as you get to blast the volcano vapes after you buy, also 1e Hulp if you want to try dabbing, that shit will take you in to space. Have a nice trip OP!

De Bommel is pretty decent. Don't expect anything fancy, just good weed and fair prices.

I had a great time with Rotterdam's coffee-shops
u can't smoke in them, and some seem shady+scary people, but the product was solid.
Not medical grade, but good enough.