Russian is here! Any questions?

Russian is here! Any questions?

How is it that you survive on your daily basis

Why haven't you hanged yourself yet

Will post pictures of moscow. You have not got the same beautiful even in NY or Toronto.

Is it possible to be happy in Russia?
If so; How?

For today main problems have been gone. a lot of job places exists. With good money. For example I can see web developer with 2000$ of us dollars monthly, it is clear money after taxes.

Don't want

Of course it is possible. You just should to have any skills. If you will have sallary, family and living place - you will be happy. In Moscow, for example, a lot of rich persons, them all really happy.

bump

bumpaaa

Can you give me some good racial slurs or general profanity?

Also, what does пиздец mean? I think it's an interjection of some sort but I can't remember the meaning

Where's that Ukrainian guy you kept losing arguments to yesterday? Get him back here

What is the general opinion of Putin and his foreign policies? Also how can I get my kompot to be less syrupy?

>Also, what does пиздец mean?
it means something like "the worst".
For example - the weather is пиздец - very bad weather

Don't know where is he, but I am tired to say true all the time. People should to see very easy things, but they don't

Putin outside policy is very good. Every one like it here. Because crimea was with referendum without any shoots fully in world wide legal rules. In Syria we fight with ISIS - it is very bad thing. So everyone should to like it.

Putin's*

sorry for my english

bump

How can I be more slav?

How's tzar Putin doing, I can see some buthurt murifags here, but where are the russcunts they chicken out. Also i love your work in Syria keep up the good work (and don't let UN in let em all die).

just visit Moscow, for example

Thank you. The Tzar doing well, I think.

Also, This is Moscow as well. Can you imaging it? it is not fake.

Did you get coscripted yet?

>coscripted
Not, only professional army protects us and fights with evil.

I dunno man, it's just not going to be any fun without that Ukrainian smacking you down every time you tried to defend Russia's occupation of his country. If he doesn't come back in, this thread is gonna die fast

obligatory military service still exists in Russia, so how many did you pay to to dodge it?

>that
Main idea is "When god produced me"
on first pic we have " And little love to horses".
on second - "Ooops!".

So it all means, that a lot of love to horses for this person - instead of low spoon of love he has big machine of it.

It is probably taked from horse-riders forums or similar.

How acceptable is it to fuck the grade-school girls who dress like sluts?

What are the effects of the sanctions placed on Russia by the international community? Also Moscow looks beautiful, I'm hoping to visit next year and these photos are just making me even more excited.

it depends from region. costs ~5-10 thouthands of us dollars. But a lot of people like military, for today a lot of good job places are impossible without military. With military they will have more sallary and more quick career, for example for some job spheres similar with military.

it is not too hard. But often they dress it not like sluts. It can be your opinion only. Short skirt and heels, for example, is ok.

sanctions don't give a lot of problems from my point of view. Low oil prices more painfully for us. Your sanctions give stimul for growing and rise up our production.
low oil prices and big lie about Russia - this is main our problems.

I had saved this picture for too long curious if understanding the joke is worth it. What a waste of space

Russian university.
Very good place.

Really good

>>it is not too hard

so it's seen as okay by a lot of people? to get it on with them? wew lads russia here i come

Russian CN tower.
Ostankinskaya

Glad our sanctions are helping. What's the big lie about Russia you refer to though?

sex with young girls, but already in high ages is ok. 16 is law age for sex, but often more ok for it from 18 for society. If you will be with girl it is fully normal thing. Gays are not welcome.

>big lie about Russia
that we are agressors. We are not.

Would you say Russia is reacting too hard then?

Moscow...

If I understand right - we have reaction, of course we don't like it all. But anyway we do all to protect our interests and be with own position. We don't take position of USA and USA opinion is not main for us.

Moscow

just look here

Very good architecture, isn't it? All with the soul.

You say the occupation of Crimea was by a "world-wide legal" referendum. But wiki says it was an "internationally unrecognised" referendum.

Here:

>Starting on 26 February 2014, pro-Russian armed men gradually began to take over the peninsula, provoking protests.[5] Russia initially said that these uniformed militants, termed "little green men" in Ukraine, were "local self-defence forces".[6] However, they later admitted that these were in fact Russian soldiers without insignias, confirming on-the-ground reports of a Russian incursion into Ukraine.[7][8][9][10][11][12][13] By 27 February, the Crimean parliament building had been seized by Russian forces. Russian flags were raised over these buildings, and a self-declared pro-Russian government said that it would hold a referendum on independence from Ukraine.[14] Following that internationally unrecognised referendum, which was held on 16 March, Russia annexed Crimea on 18 March.

I'm
Do you mind if I quote you in an essay? I'm a politics student and have to write about Russia in Crimea, I would just need your surname and the initial of your first name.

it is position of usa government in wiki, but it is not true.

1. All people in Crimea are russians by nationality. they speaks on russian

2. Crimea was Russian territorry

3. All people in crimea wants to live in Russia

4. In Crimea our military bases and half of crimea people worked there all the time.

what was in Ukraine:
people did revolution and country started to be without any government. Most people in ukraine hate russians, because them all nationalistic in minds. So in time, without legal government crimean people started referendum and went to Russia without any shoots, with love them all went home. Where is agression?

In Donetsk and so on? this is inner war of ukraine, because another part of ukraine don't want to live as well in ukraine with this nationalistic people in government.

Yes, our military forces helps little, but only little for controlling it all NOT ON russian territory, because was a lot of provocations from ukraine - they tried to cross border a lot.

Ukraine just USA toy. The same they tried to do with georgia in 2008, but ukrainian more stuped, with ukraine it is more easy.

Whats the problem? Where we are agressors? We don't. Our military just protects our people, nothing else and fight with terrorists in syria. with ISIS.

>Do you mind if I quote you in an essay?
No, thank you. I don't want. It is only my opinion, not oficial version.

MMmmoscow.
I like Moscow, because here we have soul.
Not money cult. All this buildings was made not for profit. Parks not for profit. Child places not for profit. All just for people.

Fair enough, it's a good opinion regardless. Thankyou for your time and answers, I appreciate it. Much love from an Ausfag

Thank you. Sorry for name, I don't want to be famous or any opinion or attention to my person.

Sorry, I need to go.
Have a good day

Cheers for your time, cunt

Hohol is not russsian, manja.

как Крым?

Тут вообще кто-то не из рашки сидит то?