Why is Sup Forums so anti-semetic?

Why is Sup Forums so anti-semetic?

Found the jew

We aren't hurting anyone.

Because anyone can say anything on this website with no consequence.

doesn't matter if you personally don't
other jews are so shitty, all the jews need to suffer for them

But why always the Jews. We suffered enough.

Ask that the hasidic jews in bronx who beat the shit out of a gay nigger, blind him permanently in one eye can get only community hours in exchange. If you want jews to not be hated ... set an example of decency and not intolerance. This is practically just as bad as Sharia law.

BTW ... Jew here

Oh and in Israel there is this little sect of jews started by a woman (liek 100 members or 1000 anyway small) where they think real jewish women should wear burqa.

So prolly one of the reason why ppl might hate jews is that while some of us preach tolerance the other do the opposite givign the image of hypocrites which is annoying as fak.

But I am a top notch student studying game design and 3D modeling and I never bother anyone I didn't know Jews were this cruel I'm sure most aren't.
I don't live in Israel btw.
>Oh and in Israel there is this little sect of jews started by a woman (liek 100 members or 1000 anyway small) where they think real jewish women should wear burqa.
I'm not sure where it says that in the Talmud though.

I can see the bait, it's cleverly concealed though. Expert fisherman/10

I guess we may have done some bad things in history but all people are guilty of that.

It doesn't say in Tlamud ... actually a lot of Jewish traditions are not even related to Talmud ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredi_burqa_sect

Deal with it ... people will always complain about something. Europe for example was always quite anti-semtic. You think you would have had an easier life as black? Or maybe muslim? Or Asian? Not sure what you complain about. Be top notch at what you do and be a good person ... there will always be haters no matter what you do and will always try to find something against you no matter who you are. Self pitty wont help ... if the level of anti-semitism where you live is too high to the point where it puts your life in danger move somewhere else ... or try be more moderate IDK .... crying about it wont solve shit

Well ya see, you got your common jew, which just comes from a greasy heritage but don't reap the benefits the hated Jews get. Then you got your elite Jews, the ones who run all the media outlets, banks, and all that fun stuff. They may just be puppets fit the true elite, yet for centuries they've always weaseled their way above the gentiles because they have no issue being greasy shekel lords. Despite all the oppression the Jews as a group of people have endured, in just about any time period you can find them among the ruling elite as puppets, such as banking, disinformation, and distracting from the true leaders because they have the centuries of oppression to fall back on and quickly screech about anti semitism despite it being a different class of Jews they completely trampled over to get to the top.

I guess that makes sense though I like to forget about the corruption and just focus on my degree.
I don't like them that much eitehr.

Wtf I'm voting for Hillary now

Me too I'm donking for moot now

Non Jews such as myself see two kinds of Jews like I said above. It's kinda the niggers and black people argument, where niggers suck and black people are fine. People just say Jews for both instead of kike because people are brainwashed from the elite Jewish propaganda put forward causing anyone to be accused of antisemitism for even bringing up a single negative thing about them. Most antisemitism is just misguided towards the everyday jew because of how influential the few elite are. Jewish elitism is a rather interesting and impressive feat to be perfectly honestly.

These guys know what there talking about

Nice chubs

>Why is Sup Forums so anti-semetic?

Because Jews are a parasitic race/religion which need to be kept from money and banking. They worship gold.

Hitler was right.

Zomg

> (OP)
>>Why is Sup Forums so anti-semetic?
>Because Jews are a parasitic race/religion which need to be kept from money and banking. They worship gold.
>Hitler was right.
Chumbawumba dude

Me too

I'm from Jewyork

Hi
> (OP)
>I'm from Jewyork

>if you dont like anti-semitism, leave
are you for real? fucking scrub. pls go somewhere else and agitate against refugees..

Well, if you're a fanatical worshiper of capitalism and that system is simultaneously fucking you in the ass sans lube, the only way out of this cognitive dilemma is to believe that there is some shadowy boogeyman that's preventing your beloved economic system from delivering an adequate lifestyle for you and your family. Hence, it's always the jews' fault. In the secular reality outside of Ayn Rand fantasy land, it's just how capitalism works.

I guess I always knew but it's still shit to be a Jew. My friends in high school always refered to my money as 'shekels' and made jokes about me being greedy and shit. It's not THAT bad I generally had a good life but the prejudice of some people in real life.
They look at me like I caused all sorts of things or maybe I'm just paranoid from all the sleep deprivation studying. Or maybe they think I'm ugly which I am. Pic related is how I sort of look like.

>why is Sup Forums so anti-Semitic
Really nigger? Pic relationship

/thread

W-what are you implying.

>Or maybe they think I'm ugly which I am. Pic related is how I sort of look like.
Proof it. Pics?

because we need a kkk board
/KX3/

As a jew myself I hate my country since we keep electing the same idiot for like forever , honestly we are shooting ourselves at this rate

if dubs isis board
/ISIS/

reroll

Don't meme it into existance.

roll for isis

we will

Fashion. It goes good with my swastika arm band.

YES!

Kinda impressive when you think about it. The elite always being at the top piggy backing off the oppression they sold their people into. Now we're in a time where Jewish rule is known yet still deflected to the everyday jew while all the elite easily fall back on muh antisemitism. Jewluninati is a strong yet subtle presence if you aren't looking in the right light.

Because I Jewyork

bump /ISIS/

Give it up.

If you want to grow up to be a real Jew, you'll have to learn how to spell anti-semitic.

You'd vote for Clinton, right?

And would like an amnesty for illegals?

There you go.

/ISIS/ FOR NEW BOARD

/ISIS/

PRISE ALLAH!

Get out get out get out!