What makes you faggots think you can tell a women what to do with her body...

What makes you faggots think you can tell a women what to do with her body? This isn't even bait I'm dead serious why is it that every pro-lifer is some Christian white privelaged faggot who knows nothing about single parent households and abusive parents that never wanted their kid in the first place?

I agree. you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Do you hear women trying to tell men that vesectomies should be illegal because men have precious life giving seed?

It's not just her body. There is another body inside her that is not hers, that she is trying to kill. It's the same as if she were to kill a living fetus outside of a uterus.

this

LOL by that logic you're killing babies by masturbating. Sperm cells are potential babies the same way a 3 week old fetus is a potential baby. Sorry m8 you're logic is oh so flawed

Takes 2 to tango dip shit it's her body her rules sorry man, I know you were raised by 2 loving parents in a great neighborhood so you don't know the horrors of teenage pregnancies or unwanted pregnancies or abusive parents, but keep living in your little fantasy land where every kid comes out of the womb with a great life and great parents.

sperm cells will never become baby unless they are combined with egg. That is moment that egg and sperm become new human.
for example :
hydrogen - not water
oxygen - not water
H+O2 = Water
You do not want to understand that is problem not logic

> what makes you think you can tell a woman what to do with her body?

Well considering a woman decided that my dick shouldn't have a foreskin I'd say fair is fair.

Nigga u can't argue with this.

If is 2 for tango why only one have to decide?

What makes you cunts think you can tell a man what to do with his money?

Tits or gtfo
>Idc that youre a lesbian

Sorry that happened to you man, no baby should have their genitals mutilated because of some 2000 year old fairy tale book. I hope you forgive your parents and don't do the same to your own kids

Alright let me ask you, would you rather have never lived st all or been a rape baby to a single mom in the hood? Yeah its a shitty life but it is a life. I dont think its worse than death. You talk about "the horrors of an unwanted pregnancy". Plenty of unwanted children turn out to have perfectly fine lives. Youd be murdering all of them for the sake of a few kids whos life is so bad they wish they were dead.

I could not give any less shits what women do with their bodies.

Only fucking idiots let women take control of them and take all of their money. Sorry old man you got outsmarted by a sexy little blonde and you got half of your assets taken. Smarten up next time and don't get married

If women can decide, unilaterally, to terminate (or not) a pregnancy, then men can choose, equally unilaterally, that support should not be provided for an unwanted pregnancy.

That's not the point. Of course living a horrible life is better than living no life(on most occasions) but what I'm saying is the pro lifers are trying to control women and make them have to take care of an unwanted baby. That doesn't work, women will find a way to get rid of the baby anyway, i.e. Coat hanger abortions

>women will find a way to get rid of the baby anyway,
My grandfather worked on the sewers back when abortion was illegal. It was commonplace for him and his colleagues to find the results of home abortions.

I don't want to tell her what to do, she better not fucking pretend she is being a moral person though

H2+O
Then story is valid

I can't tell you how many dumpster babies I've come across

So your saying having a shitty childhood is worse than being dissected in-utero and sold piecemeal for experimentation?

idegaf tbqh fam.

I just want ya'll niggas who crusade about this faggot nonsense to stop being fucking hypocrites about shit.

You gonna campain about some shit being your body, your choice, well that shit rings hollow to like 1 out of every 3 goddamn males in the United States at least.

Until you start campaining for the rights of males to bodily integrity your shit is just a fucking smokescreen to hide the fact that you're gullible fucking idiots who do nothing but campaign for "liberal" politicians, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

Shape the fuck up.

Or, you know, kill yourself.

Whichever is fine honestly.

>implying strife in a persons life is reason enough for life to be prematurely stopped

>implying that unless life is up to their standards of decent it shouldn't be 'forced' upon anyone

>implying we should just euthanize poor people.

OP=Shitty reasoning.

Presumptious twat. You don't know my pain therefore I have every right to kill an unborn child. Accusing someone of not having empathy for another so I guess without putting myself in another's place I get to choose for them and say their life isn't worth living there for ABORTION!!!!

Your own logic dictates that men don't create life. Only the woman can decide if it's alive or not right? Her body her choice and all that bullshit

>I'm basing my opinion on my personal hatred towards women instead of realizing that being the abortion argument has nothing to do with me

LOL, honestly get real kiddos, grow up and go outside, look around.

If only you were aborted

Because i'm twice her size and if she says anything to the contrary I'm gonna hurt her.

And I know blah blah rianna blah blah domestic violence isn't funny. But it sorta is. And I can do it in ways that doesn't show up as bruises.

Women need to relearn their fuckin' place.

I don't care about women getting abortions. I don't want fuckin' kids. But when I fuck a chick and knock her up, and she's all "I want money", if she won't get an abortion that I want, then I shouldn't have to dole out half of my salary for the next 18 years because I got drunk and fucked some chick with a lazy eye behind the dumpster of a 7-11.

If any one of you live in a country where there is conflict inside or outside the border with your people fighting in it. You are supporting murder and need to shut the fuck up and check your privileges

> Lelelel look at this basement dweller, doesn't he know it's the -

> C U R R E N T Y E A R ?
> U R R E N T Y E A R ?
> R R E N T Y E A R ?
> R E N T Y E A R ?
> E N T Y E A R ?
> N T Y E A R ?
> T Y E A R ?
> Y E A R ?
> E A R ?
> A R ?
> R ?
> ?

this summer trollery is such poor quality. Real 0 effort shit.

Maybe you should stick to MUH WITE WIMMINZ LUVIN DAT BLACK DICK.

After all we could really use a race war, the niggers are starting to get pretty uppity these days.

It wouldn't matter if I was aborted, because I would have little to no self awareness, so the concept of life and death would mean nothing to me. I would feel nothing, and my conciousness would cease to exist. No harm, no foul.

Removing life isnt innately bad. The only bad thing about it is the pain that the person experiences, the grief from those that care, and the loss of productivity. In some countries, such as Sweden or Japan, I could understand that the loss of a potential laborer, but the majority of the world is overpopulated, so no big deal. Judging from the time period in which you can abort a child in the USA(I'm assuming its the same in other first world countries), the fetus that you're "killing" can't feel pain (only reflexes to external stimuli, that's different from feeling pain), and it hasn't had any time to develop any relationships, so that's not an issue either.

Kek

does that woman know a what a zygote and gamete are? plus a BJ would only be "cannibalism" if she swallowed. she clearly doesn't because no man would ever leave a woman who swallows.

>But it sorta is
kek

No uterus, no opinion.
No opinion, responsibility.

This, make legal paternal surrender a thing.

Yet will want a males money if you want to abort the baby.