Aight Sup Forums, Story time

Aight Sup Forums, Story time.
You guys actually give some super rare and good advice sometimes too.

>Be me 15 years ago so I was 15 years old.
>Reasonably happy kid, normal as fuck
>Have a little brother who is 1 year younger than I.
>We'll call him S
>We're like the closest friends ever, hung out at school, hung out after school
>Nobody fucked with us because we had a big group of friends and always stuck up for eachother
>Ballers at school, Nerdfags at home.
>Parents have always fought, just like everyone elses but this year they split.
>It's a bad break and mum moves 100million distances away forcing me to move with her
>Brother stayed behind
>Kinda lost without each other, and I know he's hurting back at home.
>Pretty much heart broken knowing how lonely he was.
>Before technology was super prevalent so no way to contact him reliably.
>Mum moves in with her new gay cunt boyfriend who I hate
>We'll call him cuntfuck, or CF for short.
>He has a daughter my age
>Turn into your typical 2000's edge lord teenager.
>CF's daughter also hates my mum, so we bond in an edgy way.
>I should note that CF's daughter is like a 7/10, real pretty face, but because we got along she was like maybe an 8/10 to me.
>We'll call her Cortana.
>After a few months of getting comfortable being around each other, we start to really get along.
>Cortana hates going to school as much as me, so we would make elaborate plans to stay at home without our parents knowledge.
>We would get dropped off to school, tell our parents we'll catch the train home after school, then change clothes immediately and come home.

Cont.

go on

go on pls

>Looking back at those times... Good times.. Truancy/10. School never called parents. Don't know why.
>Cortana is pretty much becoming my best friend and I'm starting to partially forget about S.
>We start to open up to each other, in that edgy 16 year old kid kinda way, if you can imagine.
>She reveals that her mum used to beat the shit out of her.
>Feel so upset about this. My heart breaks a little and I realise I have feelings for her.
>Fast forward a year and we are madly in love with each other.
>Spend all our free time together, skip school together, have sex almost every night, sometimes twice a day.
>She would sleep in my bed and get into her bed before the sun came up.
>Parents are so busy and self absorbed they don't suspect a thing.
>These are the greatest times in my life, and my most colourful memories.
>I was so happy, and in love. Cortana had become the sweetest girlfriend I could have ever wished for.
>All she wanted was to make me happy whatever it took, and I the same.
>No longer edgy as fuck, just completely in love.

Cont.

If there is not a cripling depression afterwards I call fake.

- remeber kids, suicide is an option

>One day, I call my brother back home.
>he's the only one who knows about Cortana and I.
>Feelsgoodman to have someone to talk to about it.
>He tells me he's been getting fucked on by these kids at school.
>I know them, two brothers in the grade above him.
>Total cockfloppers.
>He cries on the phone.
>Absolutely disturbing for me knowing I can't do anything.
>Going through some shit now. Angrier at my mother more than ever.
>Cortana comforts me every night.
>I don't let her leave me until I fall asleep.
>Clingy as fuck, but she understands.
>One day I think she was so tired that she forgot to get up and go to her bed before parents woke.
>Parents catch us in bed together, She doesn't have underwear on, I don't remember why.
>CF absolutely loses his shit on us, he grabs her arm and drags her out of my bed.
>She's crying so I get up and start trying to wrestle him to the ground to no avail
>CF was a huge cunt fucker.
>A few weeks later mum and CF split up and move away from eachother.
>CF does everything in his power to make sure Cortana never sees me again.
>Mum moves another million distances away
>Fast forward a year, I haven't seen or heard from Cortana.
>I've never missed anyone or anything so much.
>I decide not to go to university but move back to Cortanas city instead.
>Couch surfing at old friends houses, one week at a time
>Spend a few nights every month in the gutter when I couldn't find a place to stay.
>Start to pick up a heroine addiction slowly over the next year.
>Lose an insane amount of weight
>Starting to spend more time on the streets than inside.
>Realize I'm actually a hobo.
>Find a job with some insanely rich guy, he lets me stay in his shed (Decked out with a loungeroom, TV, bathroom etc.)
>He made me work 3 days a week for him, just doing chores basically.
>Sometimes he brought me to his work (He was a tiler)
>Teaches me how to tile pools and bathrooms
>I spend my 4 off days sitting on my balcony smoking cigarettes

Will cont.

>inb4 walking the dinosaur
>inb4 John Cena

then ?

I predict younger brother is banging Cortana now.

>Find a job with some insanely rich guy, he lets me stay in his shed (Decked out with a loungeroom, TV, bathroom etc.)

I call bs, but go on.

>Fast forward to about 2010
>I still haven't found Cortana but technology is a lot better.
>I find out about this thing called myspace and apparantly everyone is making profiles
>Light bulb moment
>I search desperately to find Cortana and I do.
>She is married and has a kid.
>Everything in my heart and soul starts shutting down.
>All those dreams of finding her and falling back in love just evaporated instantly.
>I message her anyway.
>She agrees to meet up at some shitty cafe in the city.
>I ask my boss if I can borrow his car, he knows about Cortana and is super supportive.
>Sitting in this Cafe by myself, she's about 15 minutes late and I'm certain she won't show up.
>Suddenly she walks in and doesn't see me at first
>I have a good 10 seconds of watching her while she looks for me.
>My god
>She's absolutely gorgeous.
>10/10
>If you dont reply to this post your motheI'm just kidding.
>All the memories come flooding back then she sees me.
>It was a good day, we got along like we used to.
>We start seeing eachother more and more often.
>Things start to get a bit intimate and that's when she decides she should cut it off.
>Things are on and off for a few years.
>Now we're both 30ish and I haven't spoken to her in a while.
>I know she's still in love with me
>I'm still in love with her.
>I know I could make her split up with her husband but I have retardedly convinced myself that I'm better than that.
>I can't love anyone else. Literally just emotionless casual sex.

The end.
Also, pics related, those are the photos she had my myspace when I first found it.
Also the shirt she's wearing in this photo is one she stole from me.

Interested. Plz continue...

Dude, you can easily get her back, as long as you've quit your old habits!

What happened to brother? Mother? Father?

The shed is just off his property, It's technically a "shed" because he's not allowed more than 1 dwelling on his property. He rents it out to woofers (people who live there and work for rent) Which is technically what I'm doing but more permanently.
He's a tiler but I suspect he makes most his money from growing weed.
I know he grows a shit tonne but I don't care or ask questions

If you really love this girl you need to tell her how you feel op. However it goes at least you can say you tried

Let me get this straight:
- you continue to love her for about 15 years.
- she marries and fucks an other dude and has a child with him.

Dude, are you kidding me, or are you actually that retarded and want her back?

I'm not into that horse shit anymore, if that's what you mean.
My Brother is a rad guy, he actually comes to Melbourne sometimes to check up on me. He's a chef and he's worked in some pretty tippity top restaurants.
She knows how I feel bro.

Who left you user?

Don't ruin another man's life think about her kid what if he has his own cortana or best friend, what about her husband.
I'm sorry OP but if you heart doesn't mend in a couple of months suicide is always an option.

Funnily, no one. I just have this feeling I am a sociopath.

Are you prepared to be the Daddy of someone else's kid for this woman? If so, then just get in there if you're so sure you can get her to leave her husband.

The way I see it, there's only two things that are stopping you:
>Your sense of justice
and
>You sense of self worth

Get rid of these, or simply askew 'em a little and you'll be golden.

Also, what happened to your little bro?

I fucked many people during that 13 year period we were apart.
I just couldn't love anyone.
She doesn't love her husband, and I understand why she tried to move on.
She's the only person I'll ever love I think. Maybe I am retarded.

Edge

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. You look pretty set on this, but if you've convinced yourself that you love her and thus have to respect her wishes understand that the husband has the same duties. It's not the pragmatic solution, but I feel like you need closure on this whole thing.

If you were a member of U2 I don't think you'd be Bono.

Fun life you had. Also, if you date your stepsister does that mean incest? Don't know how that works.

Op post your face and her husband's face

Hey, I was asked, and I answered.

I don't know what to make of this. I am not into musical groups.

another underaged edgelord spotted.

you know, you people weren't around a decade--even half a decade--ago around here.

Are you the same guy or is this copy pasta from the other thread?

Not OP, but this would only be insest-ish if his mother married the Fuckboy-of-a-now-ex

Holy shit bro, that's so edgy.
I've met her kid, absolutely gorgeous little girl, looks just like her mum. You're so right man.
Cortana and her husband aren't really in love. But he loves his daughter.
My little brother? He went through some bullying and dropped out of highschool to work as a dishy, but he eventually moved up and became a chef, and now he's extremely successful.

I'm not sure how you feel like you're giving me the benefit of the doubt.
I don't think she wants to be with her husband, but she doesn't want to shake up her daughters life either.
Technically yes, since Cuntfucker and mum were married. But it doesn't really bother me since there's no genetic relation and cuntfucker is no longer with my mum.
Same guy, other thread died before anyone really read it.

This is why i cant have nice things, to afraid to an hero after a heart breaking

Mother, married another guy, he's alright. I don't really know either of them anymore tbh.
Father drinks a fair bit, but he's a decent bloke.

Good to hear your brother managed to get out of childhood on the right track and find his path, or so it seems.

I assume if this guy is as adoring of his daughter as you make out, that you won't be such a cock as to block any visitation rights he may receive if things go the way you want them to? Purely theoretical, of course.

I think the best course of action to take would be to sit down with Cortana, and lay all cards on the table. I mean, you've currently got nothing to lose, and everything to gain, so why the hell not?

I was the guy that suggested you'd take degree or talked to your boss about helping you out, not sure if you read the second part

Jesus, no I would never interrupt their relationship in any way. That's a hard thing to do, I don't want to screw it up by over whelming her with all my "cards"

She looks like she got along fine without you, leave her be, fag.

Yeah I read your second reply!
Your so right about all of that man. If things ever start to look up, I will go solo. I think I could make good money with my own tiling business. Also I wouldn't need to support Cortana and her kid, cortana actually earns a lot of money herself.

So let me get this straight AGAIN:
- you continue to love her for about 15 years.
- she marries and fucks an other dude and has a child with him.
- she does not really need you.
- she does not want to confuse her kid.
- you are too spaghetti to drive her and her husband away from each other.

What the fuck are you doing here, OP?

So that's a huge plus, you wouldn't need to go solo yet since you said you liked your boss and you get to be with her.
If later on you feel like you want/need to make some extra income, for what ever reason it might be, you can always go solo.

Life's really looking up to you man, I can only wish the best for you and hope I'm on Sup Forums if you ever decide to talk about it again

I'm here to share a story. Because it feels good, and maybe others will enjoy it.
I'm also here to see what others think I should do in my situation.
What the fuck are you doing here?

>What the fuck are you doing here?
Killing time while downloading (Sup Forums) threads and thinking about how to add memory mapping support for (kernel) threads.

And, of course, keeping things straight.

He is probably just trying to come off as an edgy tough guy after finding out about 4 chan 2 months ago when summer started

way to drop the ball on your bro, bro

I was in a similiar situation OP, just try to stop living in the past, cuz you're just wasting your life to food a fantasy that will never FUCKING happen, and You deserve to be Happy!!!

Is it summer in merica right now? Maybe that's why Sup Forums is a little bit more aids than normal.
"Keeping things straight" lol wut

Projecting much, aren't we.

Pretty sure it's summer both in 'Murrica and the UK, so yes, cancer levels are extra high.

>lol wut

I already did so twice, you illiterate.
CTRL+F+"straight" would have told you the same.

I didnt really go into much detail about me and my brother, but as technology got better, we stayed in touch a lot more, and actually helped eachother through a lot of things. Also he visited me in Melbourne a lot to check up on me.
You don't think it'll ever happen? I don't know how to move on, shits hard.

Only that I am not living in both countries, although I am flattered that you would not notice any flaws in my English.

You're too much for me man.
Go post bananas in ylyl threads or something.

Nah, I'd rather just ruin your thread because you are a retard and deserve it.

I wasn't talking about you specifically, just Sup Forums in general. Hence my reply being to the other guy, and not your post.

You're are correct about not noticing a non-native English speaker though.

Do you think you're ruining this thread?

Well, right now it's about me, and just me.
I'd say that I have achieved that goal all right.

Pretty much in the same shit as you, OP. I feel you.

I've lived through this shit for about 9 years now, and I'm pretty much a heartless alcoholic these days.

Tell me when you find a solution, because I don't see one

Nah been here for years now, but wouldn't consider myself an oldfag

It is Summer in the Northern Hemisphere

See what I mean? I have told you from the beginning, but retards would rather call me "edgelord". Retards are gonna be retarded.

I always used to think to myself "Love stories always have a happy ending" But I'm starting to realise, most love stories end up sad and anticlimactic.

Nah you're just an attention seeking faggot, I wanna know more about OP and his brother. I assume their in Australia based on it being winter for them

if Cortana and her husband don't love each other then they should talk about that and break up...They can settle this in a good way the father can see his daughter and you can be together bacause you wrote you don't mind the daughter actually might love her like your own.You can have a family and everyone can go on with their life just don't trigger them to break up bacause of you and don't make the daughter to suffer because of this.Just like you did in some way when your parents broke up.Wish you a happy life you deserve it man.

>Nah you're just an attention seeking faggot,
Whatever, as long as I achieve my goals. I don't care. I am just here to kill time.

I doubt all of this

Dubs

Alright, but we are all here to kill time, entertain each other. If you want to be a cocksucker on your own time go for it. Just don't be upset when people call you out when that cock is cumming down your throat, know what I mean?

Well did you even read the disclaimer on Sup Forums? Only a fool would take these stories as facf

Yeah we're in Australia.
I actually look up to my brother nowadays more than he used to, funnily enough.
He came over to my shed on my birthday and cooked a feed for kings. Slow roasted pork belly on a bed of fennel. I fucking stuffed myself, then we sat on my balcony and had a few beers and just talked for hours.
According to some of the restaurants he's taken me and his family to, he is one of the best chefs that has ever worked there.
I'm pretty proud of him.
Although, I do wonder what our lives would've been like if we stayed together. He wouldn't have dropped out and I wouldn't have become a junky in the most crucial years of my life (19-22)

Dubs tells the truth

I didn't mean you triggered your parents divorce instead you suffered because of that

"if you love her, you let her go"
never knew if this statement is true, you tell me op

Yeah, did you ever think he could become such an accomplished chef or was it just more like something he found out he was really talented in?

No, just try to stop, You can't bring the past, its just wasnt so good as You think cuz our brain fool you and even if You will be togheter it will never be the same,
man thats what I call life, and just FUCKING stop and finaly FUCKING FREE YOURSELF!! I became an alcoholic for 3 years, left uni, friends, family all bacause of a bitch...was in total shit evewn tried to be an hero 2 times..but last year I found a very nice girl that loves me and that feeling feels better than the past one so now I See that life have a lot o surprises but sometimes we are blind...so FUCKING focused on the past that we destroy our future and dont see them

OP here. That's all good bro, if I was you I'd doubt it too, I doubt most green texts. To be fair I framed it in a way that seems more dramatised for entertainment but it's definitely true. This is my life.

Aus fag?

>Alright, but we are all here to kill time, entertain each other.

No, I literally mean, there is nothing I could do besides this ride now that I can consider more productive and useful. I am working by slacking off.
Dunno if it's the same for you as well.

>If you want to be a cocksucker on your own time go for it. Just don't be upset when people call you out when that cock is cumming down your throat, know what I mean?
Nope, I am afraid not. As I see it, you are sucking my cock, and it cums down your through is all I am saying.

>throat
fix'd

Nah I get what you mean, taking a break from work to get juices flowing. You're just trying to come off as superior, and in my opinion you're just trying to come off as composed and cool. But you know no one really is cool on Sup Forums

Yeah you're right, her daughter is only 3 though. It could be differen't.
Althought you're right I shouldn't trigger a divorce.
I'm not sure bro
I never thought he'd pursue cooking, he was never interested in it until he got a job washing dishes at a chain called Hogs Breath. Ausfags might know it.

good job op, im sad now

>Nah I get what you mean, taking a break from work to get juices flowing.
Lol I am not even working. That's all done in the background. I am just slacking off.

>You're just trying to come off as superior, and in my opinion you're just trying to come off as composed and cool.
Well, it works.

>But you know no one really is cool on Sup Forums
I beg to differ.

Yeah I figured it was something like that, and I get it in a restaurant the only future you have from dishwasher is becoming a chef. It takes time and hard work too

It doesn't work you, now you're so caught up in what I'm talking about that you aren't even talking to OP about your opinions, meanwhile we're still talking. You're an amusing waste of time for me. If you're on Sup Forums on a Sunday morning, you don't have anything better to do, then your life can't be cool. Me? I'm at my grill's parents' house so I am stuck with only my phone

>I know I could make her split up with her husband
You're a complete piece of shit if you do this. Think about her kid. Now think about you and CF. You become her kid's CF if you do this.

>I know she's still in love with me
Projection is a motherfucker. Obviously she doesn't care for you the way you (think you) care for her. She wouldn't be married right now if that's the case.

>now you're so caught up in what I'm talking about that you aren't even talking to OP

Dude, please read again what I posted mere 15 minutes ago.
>Whatever, as long as I achieve my goals. I don't care.

>If you're on Sup Forums on a Sunday morning, you don't have anything better to do, then your life can't be cool.
I'm a low-level programmer who has made sure his work is done by self-programmed programs, so I have lots of free time, and no faggot is bugging me about it. Meanwhile I can hide my sociopathic side well enough that girls fall for me and I'd just have to pick them up if I was interested.

But still, that's a somewhat decent life you have. :)

holy fuck she looks like a girl i knew in high school....

feelsanon

feels bruh

Thats a pretty gay shirt

Her kid is 3 years old, The reason I know she's in love with me is because at time I've had to talk her out of leaving her husband just for me.

She definitely makes it look like a girly shirt.

>sociopathic side

Oh god these edge faggots make me cringe everytime. As someone with a background in psychology, you're probably self-diagnosed and that is the most painful thing.

>low-level programmer
Not surprised you don't tend to excel in any field

I'm actually convinced this is just the same guy arguing with himself.

Sorry boss, the autistic "sociopath" isn't me

Also I think one of your posts is out of context

>As someone with a background in psychology,
Browsing Sup Forums all day does not give you a background in anything except maybe autism.

>Not surprised you don't tend to excel in any field
Low-level refers to the field I am programming in, not the quality of my work, you utter retard. Low-level programmers either program systems directly or program very close to the system. That's what I am doing.

Get adblock bro.

you're right