Is it safe to drink the tap water in your home?

is it safe to drink the tap water in your home?

if so, do you drink it?

or do you buy bottled all the way?

also include the area/country where you are from

Other urls found in this thread:

journal-news.com/news/news/hamilton-water-named-best-tasting-in-the-world/nkH6f/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes
Yes
IL

Not safe because it's filled with estrogens, but i drink it anyways because jews want me to.
Finland.

german here
it´s safe to drink it´s not perfect though a bit hard but nothing a cheap filter can´t fix
i´d like to know how the fuck a place can have such filthy water?

yes--its safe, (but) it has fluoride and chlorine

usually boil it first to get rid of chlorine taste

singapore

>ENJOY UR FLUORIDE, HEAVY METALS+CANCER

>2016
>not using reverse osmosis

מגעיל אחד

Mine is not drikable I drank it once my throat burned like hell.

that photo is from Flint MI, america

the water got contaminated from oil fracking

nobody got hurt except some broke ass niggas who didnt heed the warning and trusted the lousy water filters the government handed out that didnt work in the end

No. The water is fluoridated. Fuck that shit.

No
No
>Flint, MI

why would they even add fluoride if it doesnt make your teeth stronger?

dont give me some conspiratard chemtrail nonsense answer

Our tap water is some of the best I've had. 503 Oregon, greatest country on earth.

you´ll soon be able to participate in the trap threads

It's not from fracking, retard. They quit paying for Detroit water and started using the Flint River as its supply. Extant water treatment facilities in the city of Flint were unable to manage the more corrosive Flint River water which began stripping lead from pipes. Other problems like skin ailments, Legionnaires disease, etc happened. It was fucked up, people were poisoned, people died. Fracking didn't have a shit thing to do with it though

We literally have the best municipal tap water in the country and therefore quite possibly the world. HAMILTON OH FUCKING HIO

>paying money for bottled water when you can just buy a good water filter

>getting BPAs from your plastic bottles

>paying 5000% to drink "spring water" that is just treated tap water

why would the river water be acidic? dafuq?

Yes
Yes
My tap dispenses Chocolate Milk
Flint, MI

Yes
Yes
The Netherlands

>why would they even add fluoride if it doesnt make your teeth stronger?

MONEY
O
N
E
Y

It's a polluted beyond shit river

In Sweden the tap water is of really good quality.

Yes
Yes
Sometimes
608, Wisconsin USA

Yes it is safe.

The Netherlands
City : rotterdam

You paranoid fuckwits you.

I'll never drink from Kern river again. It as there I lost my best friend.

rotterdam too here

Safe, sorta. Not recommended tap water is filthy. It's also used to get rid of flourososilic acid from the aluminum industry. Which isn't good for you at all. In fact the U.S. Has the highest rate of Alzheimer's in the world. All Alzheimer's patients also show alarming amounts of aluminum in their brains.

I have a house with a well bow but before I had a tabletop fluoride filter. Gave it to my folks once I got a well.

Wait my bad it was the worlds best. I make dandy moonshine with it.

journal-news.com/news/news/hamilton-water-named-best-tasting-in-the-world/nkH6f/

Yes
Yes but i have a filter.
Delmarva

It's a byproduct of the aluminum industry. It's flourososilic acid. This stuff can eat through concrete in minutes. There's literally no where on Earth it can be stored forever so the only thing to do is put it back into the water supply in trace amounts. Also population control.

not paranoid.

You should never blindly trust your government, no mattter what country you live. Ook al is het om niet een makkelijk prooi te zijn. kijk kritisch, naar alles wat je ziet of hoord op het nieuws bijv. zo goed is onze overheid niet hoor.

Fuck off, schlomo.

i cant, the people in this city who do often get kidney stones. some of the worst water for miles and miles.
it does not taste terrible, i have tasted worse in chicago

In holland, same my water has been tasting worse lately , im thinking its all the immigrants who now have showers and runing water in my city.

They have too supplement the filtered dune water with filtered ground water because of dune filtration capacity shortages.

Governments are afraid of its citizens, they do whatever they can to maintain their power. don't ever forget this.

yes
yes
no bottled water
berlin/germany

Over here tap water is 100x more strictly controlled than bottled water. Berlin water only gets slightly deironed (to not turn your laundry brown) but is otherwise untreated and perfectly fine to drink.
OTOH under german law anything that gushes out of a hole in the ground somewhere can be sold als bottled "mineral" water.

Wait no way I'm 920 what city?

kanker negers

Drink it? Hell I make it.

Estonia - safe and i drink it.

dit

If your water is the same color as piss from someone who didn't drink any water in the last 3 days then it's safe.

920 Neenah here

nope, blanke hipster uit blijdorp

Mexico here. In most places of the city, it looks crystal clear, but if you dont boil/freeze/etc it, you either get a couple of bacteria that will make your butt itchy and can be solved with cheap medicine at the drug store OR you will get a serious stomach infection and/or a fuckload of toxic shit in your bloodstream. If you live outside the city, tap water is not an option (Op's pic is related most of the time). Also in veracruz, one of our states, water is no longer a public service, you no longer have the right to drink water without buying it, in fact, it is no longer being Chlorized (or wathever its called when they put a healthy amount of chlorine in the water)
Mexico=Bottled all the way

They put in metals to kill of bacteria in dutch tap water, enjoy your stumick cancers

what country does not. also i never said i drink dutch tap water.... wtf are you talking about faggot?

Damn first user I've seen from 920… Waterloo for me small town about an hour and a half south of there

Yes
Yes
No

Scotland

>hoord

And who says there aint garbage in fucking bottled water you dumb fuck, you did not actually see where the shit came from.

Also Scotland and exact same answers. Enjoy your flouridated water everywhere else fags

Safe to drink
England

ja was net te laat :P maar dit is geen les in nederlands, en je weet wel wat ik zei. dus lul niet zo dom. als je grammatica nazi op internet wil zijn dan heb je er een full-time job aan.

Nice to meet you.
In response to the thread, I drink my tap water like it's Dasani

>is it safe to drink the tap water in your home?
Technically yes, but it tastes horrible.

>if so, do you drink it?
No.

>or do you buy bottled all the way?
I have a filter.

>also include the area/country where you are from
Peoria Arizona USA

>go to vietnam for solo post-college backpacking trip

>get money stolen cos im a dumbass

>had to resort to eating cup ramen for the last few days

>used hot tap water in hostel cos was too lazy to go all the way down to the lobby

>noodles taste funky, dont care

>mfw i got home and found out their tap water has arsenic in it

pH is a man made scale representative of a real world chemical phenomenon. The acidic/basic properties are determined by intermolecular interactions that occur on the micro scale and governed by things like electronic configuration. Untreated, unadulterated ground water is more basic because of the naturally occurring trace solutes like iron and manganese. Which makes sense when you consider that fresh water comes from aquifers.

This is all well known. However, as for the ideal makeup of our water, opinions differ significantly. Many studies have shown that a diet solely consisting of alkaline, or 'basic', sources can efficiently eradicate aliments ranging from cancer to HIV. Unfortunately, the major supporters of this notion keep dying in mysterious ways. Dr. Sebi being the most recent. After successfully proving his treatments work in the Supreme Court he spent years helping people with countless illnesses. He was arrested not long ago for "having $ 30,000 on him. Later died in police custody. You be the judge user.

dat is het niet. hoe kan ik je serieus nemen als je te dom bent om dt goed te doen, jezus. met je alimuniumhoedje

You too! And also I drink mine all the time

Yes
I use it for coffee or tea
Yes
Germany

Who the fuck said that i said that you should drink from polyethylene bottles

Sweden.

Yes. Our tapwater is cleaner than the bottled water in most countries. The only time i buy bottled water is on hot days when i'm away from home.

Yes, Yes, Memphis. Our tap water comes straight from a natural sand aquifer. I shower in mineral water. I bottle it before I go out of town.

Where do you live, Chernobyl?

Yes
Yes
Melbourne, straya
top tier water

Did you know Hitler fluoridated water in the concentration camps? Stalin fluoridated the Gulag?

Do think they did it because they were worried about the prisoners teeth?

Fucking white people and their man made racist ph

Yes if you want the shits and your hair to fall out
You have got to be fucking joking
Bottled all the way

Vietnam

but user...dasani IS tap water

>Three years ago, Coca-Cola admitted that Dasani is just filtered tap water. In 2007, Corporate Accountability International, based in Boston, pressured the U.S. manufacturer of Aquafina bottled water to make it clear that the drink is made with treated tap water.

ja je bent dom omdat ik klein foutje maakt die ik zelf al meteen zag, maar je kan hier uiteraard je commentaar niet bewerken achteraf.

zet jezelf er toch overheen ventje. je bent pas achterlijk als je er zo'n groot probleem van maakt.

geindoctrineerde slaaf van de maatschappij dat je bent. ga je baas zijn lul afzuigen en werk voor de rijken. butje.

Yes.
No.
For drinking I use distilled water. I buy it in 2 1/2 gallon jugs.

well where the fuck do you drink from then faggot? do i have to keep asking you dumb fuck?

Freak

I stand outside look up and open my mouth when it rains you retard.

Sort of.

i bet you just drink the piss and cum of your father.

het feit dat jij met geen enkel argument komt met betrekking tot het onderwerp zegt al genoeg.

Alleen maar scheldwoorden en grammatica nazi gedrag. JIJ bent de domme hier.

>avoid tainted water religiously

>still eats commercial grains and veggies that have been watered with god-knows-what water

we're all fucked, theres no escaping it unless you live in a rural bunker

The system will come crashing down sooner or later (lets hope sooner). After a few months of chaos, i think we'll be on our way to a far better civilization, where elections aren't obviously rigged, and where life is going to be generally good.

The entirety of Scientific thought and understanding is merely a human attempt to understand our natural physical and metaphysical world. Mathematics too. It's essentially our most agreed upon explanation at the time and must be translated into a form we can grasp conceptually.

>>tl;dr- it's all man made. We just translate what happens around us into concepts our feeble minds can grasp.

That feel when best quality tap water in the world

If you live in Europe, probably safe. US and third world countries not.

Germany

Define safe.
No, RO all the way
Colorado

Seoul, South Korea. Everyone I talk to says I shouldn't drink the tap water, but I do anyway because I'm too cheap and lazy to buy bottled water. But I've never had any problems so I just chalk it up to Koreans being a bunch of hypochondriacs.

Oh boy it's 3rd grade level science conspiracy time!

Go to the steel slag springs near Lake Calumet in south Chicago that emerge into the local streams with a pH more alkaline than 13 at times and tell me how the "alkaline therapy" that doesn't factor in your stomach just making more acid anyways.

Where I live they mail out notices if the water gets to "unclean" to drink. Parents on Facebook throw fits because their kids have to drink the unsafe water at school

didnt know this many people are paranoid about tap water lmao

thought I stumbled into /x/ or /pol for a moment

i live in SF and have been drinking tap since forever im healthy like an ox

Yes i drink nothing but tapwater
I only buy bottled water if im traveling
I live in the northern Netherlands. Rural Netherlands have the cleanest, purest water. Our filtration system is the best in the world.

I hope you guys die by water poisoning, only a country with good water logistics and drinkable tapwater has a right of existence in my opinion

Ayy 010 gezien

There are way more important matters going on then your crazy water theories which does not even apply to our country so gtfo tinfoil.

I have a PhD in Physical Chemistry. What are your credentials?

Buy bottled about once a month.
Drink, rinse, refill, put in fridge. Recycle when they start looking worn out.
Works for filling glasses (fridge is broken, won't give out cold water. Tap is room temp) or going on a run.

Parents in Korea are fucking psychotic. They'll take their kid to the hospital over scraped knees but think nothing of it when they stay up until midnight studying.

>We literally have the best municipal tap water in the country and therefore quite possibly the world. HAMILTON OH FUCKING HIO

except you spelled ada oklahoma wrong

any place that doesnt have drinkable tap water is automatically 3rd world

no ifs or buts

Yeah a PhD from University of Phoenix online. Fuck off with the conspiracy theories

I've got a better one. We have a pretty good sized prison here and I guess one of the prisoners family found out that the tap water wasn't safe to drink nor bathe in and threatened to sue so the prison had to bring in trucks of water for them to drink and shower in

Was that in Korea? I assumed here if one of your family goes to prison you pretend they don't exist because of the shame.

No. US. Prisoners here are pretty well taken care of

I can't see anything unreasonable about providing prisoners with safe drinking water.