Has kek killed Marina?

Has kek killed Marina?

She hasn't posted anything in three days, nothing.

Not even a happy new year.

At this point it is save to assume that she just fucking died, it's not like anyone's going to miss her, no one even liked that fucking cunt.

Her Voice is so horrible and painfull, I hate this stupid bitch and her songwriting is absolutely horrible.

She aged like shit, is balding and had a breast reduction, Electra Heart is one of the most painfully cash out generic pop albums i have ever heard.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk/marina-dead.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

itt: sexual frustration

keep posting old pics of that fucking cunt, it only proves that she aged like shit

Wasn't she in Japan? She's probably just spending time with friends. Charli posted yesterday. She actually care about her fans and makes good music.

t. Marina

Who is this faggot?

it's her Husband/Fiance

>She actually care about her fans and makes good music.
>being this much denial

rip

kek was right

bbc.com/news/uk/marina-dead.html

Lol, I'm talking about Charli when I said
>Charli posted yesterday. She actually care about her fans and makes good music.

looks like Charli ran her over

>Sup Forums hates Marina now
Why?

stop posting old pics of her, she had a breast reduction

Also she's shit, that's why Sup Forums hates her

do people just say "balding" to insult anyone they don't like
how is she balding lmao

>charli still looks worse than marina in every single photo
why do you keep posting this LMAO

Because she's literally balding

look at her hairline

How come someone is so wound up by this girl? Why is this guy so mad that he keeps making these threads? I didn't realize anyone could possibly care that much about her. Not sure what he's trying to prove.

Sup Forums doesn't have Marina, it's always the same sperg making these hate threads

this shit is Ricardo Lopez tier

It kind of is. Is there anyway we can get the mods to find out who is making these threads and have the cops look into it?

I've never listened to a Marina album but these obsessive, angry threads are very disturbing.

I just hate Marina and her music and so should you

Was she born in the middle ages of something?

Nah, these threads are weird and kind of psychopathic. Especially because they keep reappearing and the same person is definitely making them. I'm going to go to the irc and have one of the mods look into this and see if authorities can be invovled.

Even if you are trolling mods genuinely have done this in the past. After a few shooters started posting their goodbyes or plans on here they were forced to report all of the threads to the respective authorities.

So if in the future you want to joke about murdering someone (obviously with detail and anger), I wouldn't post it.

OP should probably seek help. I can understand if you start one thread about an artist you don't like but you post this all the time and seem almost stalkerish.

Chill out man.

I'm not trolling. This is Sup Forums. This place is packed with real, actual lunatics, that have lost touch with reality. I genuinely believe OP might be a Ricardo Lopez type case, as this guy mentioned.

Something is seriously wrong with these threads. They always have something to do with the death of this lady in one way or another, and I saw someone mention in one of them that "she should be killed."

And it's not like I'm a Marina fan. I know only one song of hers. That's how I know this isn't right. I don't care about her at all and yet I sense something is seriously wrong here.

I think cops need to be involved. I'm going to see what I can do

how new are you?

This is obviously bait, no one wants to hurt Marina and no one has ever mentioned wanting to hurt or kill her, none of us could do that because we're all faggots that listen to pop music and call female Artists we like our waifus.

These Threads are bait to make Marinafags mad, you are obviously a moralfag who has never been on Sup Forums before.

>This is Sup Forums. This place is packed with real, actual lunatics, that have lost touch with reality.

TIt's what Normies think about Sup Forums eventhough half of the people on this website are edgy teenagers who think they're hardcore for going on Sup Forums

Just fuck off if you take everything literally and learn to distinguish obvious Bait from serious posts

and Fuck off Marina

I've been here since 2009. Didn't read the rest of your post.

you're a oversensitive moralfag that takes everything serious, but fear not, there is a place that is made for oversensitive fags like you maybe you should check it out

>>>/tumblr/

Why would I be insulted by someone telling me I have morals.

Anyways, yeah this shit is getting handled.

Not if i report you first to CIA and NSA, see you in jail faggot

Mods aren't gonna do shit other than banning this faggot for three days.

You're obviously a Newfag who's here from those disturbing Sup Forums posts videos on youtube and thinks this place is filled filled with Mentally ill people

Sup Forums has always hated Mariana because of the waifu spamming (same as with every waifu, e.g. Grimes, Taylor Swift, Charli XCX).

is Marina actually in this thread?

Hello Marina!

suh dude

Hello Marina!

what brings you here?

I can't believe it!

it's actually Cool mom Marina!

Hello Marina!

Hello Marina!

Speaking about Marina, are you actually balding!

I don't know if it's meme or not!

i would apreciate if you'd clear that up!

Thanks Marina!

>tfw Marina was on Sup Forums

I guess we should stop talking about Bjork and Kate bush as well

this

why should she post anything, if everyone is complaining about everything she does ?

a very lucky man

>I'm not trolling. This is Sup Forums. This place is packed with real, actual lunatics, that have lost touch with reality.

good to see you m8

why dont you just stop?

it really looks like it, but she was already bald once in the EH era, when she wanted to bleach her hair. But nobody really knows it, still she looks great.

people speculating that she is dead are stupid.

this women once goes to japan to have a great time and also because she likes the country and all she gets is fucking SJWs and faggots complaining about it. Instead of appreciating her even posting something after all the things they did to her, they still have the audacity to shit on her etc.

and our Ricardo Lopez OP should fucking stop, print all the threads he made the past days and go to psychiatrist, because this shit is not normal anymore

OP is just baiting, don't take him seriously

yeah, but it kinda gets annoying for me, if i want to have a normal Marina thread and all i see in the catalog is the same picture, with the same filename and the same beginning and that sucks

>This is Sup Forums. This place is packed with real, actual lunatics, that have lost touch with reality.

OP is pathetic

now you stop

>I just hate Marina and her music and so should you
'member My Chemical Romance?

is this like your first day on the internet or something

Come on guys dont let this thread die

>and thinks this place is filled filled with Mentally ill people
it is

>At this point it is save to assume that she just fucking died
kek

How can anyone take this thread seriously?

>thinks this place is filled filled with Mentally ill people

Nigga there have been like 10 confirmed high profile cases of spergs from here posting about committing murder and then actually doing it