Gf cheated on me with a guy i know.. and i also know he has a very larg dick,, its messed up...

gf cheated on me with a guy i know.. and i also know he has a very larg dick,, its messed up, she wants us to stay together... i dont know tho

If you do, u become ultracuck

Fuck her. You've got enough bullshit in your life without your girlfriend riding the cock carousel as soon as your back's turned. You don't need anyone in your life who is disrespectful enough to lie to your face.

Who cares how big his dick is? That's immaterial.

is that her? if yes show her body let Sup Forums rule it out... also ask of her to give you a chance to fuck her best friend..

but i really like her, but she might do it again if she can do it once:(

Listen, she cheated on you. Who's to say she won't do it again. You really can't have a functional relationship without trust. Imagine all the untold lies that she still has

If she cheated on you once she will do it again.

This is logical

that would be kinda cool

it would be cool.. so either you are a cuck or you will fuck her best girlfriend... you got any idea who would you pick? post her also..

OP I'd rather be single and look for a better girl who won't cheat on you. Leave her.

Fuck her. She'll do it again.

Pretty much this.
Get some angry anal out of her. Take full videos/photos for posterity. Then dump her quick.

It was me, I fucked her.

Eric ?

Fuck that cunt. Bail and dump her nudes.

Dubs have spoken better deliver OP

Relationships are based on trust, you can no longer trust her, there shouldn't be a relationship

This

Cheat on her

Why do you know the size of some guys dick OP?

Because he's a faggot

This is bait, Op doesn't have a girlfriend and is lonely but knew he could stir up a conversation with this Shit.
Its cool op, everyone on here is bored at the momment.
Fuck around Op is the chick in the pic lol. If so then show us your titts you sloth looking whore from the goonies

dump nudes or get the fuck out with your problems

This

This bitch looks like she could be a cast member on the a&e tv show Born This Way

goddamn OP have a little pride and end this.

I had an ex gf two years, one of my friends had an enormous dick so me and all the other bros kept our gf's away and surely didn't tell them. In fact my gf didn't even like the guy saying he was a asshole. Well, my friends starts dating a girl everyone knows, we thinks it's fine to have him around our gf's but his gf starts running her mouth to everyone else's gf about his big dick. Suddenly my gf is all flirty with him and shit. I remind her what she said about him and she said she didn't know there is just something about him. So, couple weeks later friend and his new gf break up because she caught him fucking my gf. Shitstorm ensues when she comes begging for forgiveness and wanting to stay together. After screaming at her she breaks down and says she loves me, wants to marry and have a family. I told her stay with him but she said this was just a mistake, she doesn't like him at all but wanted to see if what she heard was true, asked him to show her and it went from there. Yeah, like that made everything allright. Broke up with her and wasn't really mad at my friend after he told me what she had been doing trying to be alone with him. He did me a favor

If she did it once, she will do it again. Guaranteed

Leave her, the damage is done and you'll always have that memory. You aren't fully committed either so no special hoops to jump through.

Has anyone tried reverse image searching either pic?

Holy shit dude. Leave her. Move on. I know everyone says there are more fish in the sea, but believe me there are. Don't be a cuck.

If this is fake...

I don't understand the rationale of wanting to stay together after she fucked someone else. I don't get why she still wants you and it's pretty arrogant of her to even ask after what she did.

Heres the only nude I have of her

Absolutely this, people who are capable of cheating on their significant other don't magically lose that capability when they get caught, whatever it is in their personality that allows that won't ever change and they will repeat it.

24 years on from my now wife cheating on me I still can't trust her. Save yourself a lifetime of fear and anxiety and GTFO.

>she cheated on me
>wants to stay together
>idk though

Get out of there you giant pussy

I found out I got cheated on last night when I called the bitch. Basically just told her she was a fucking scumbag then hung up. Now I gotta get her out of my mind for good which might take a few days but I'm trying.

exactly and you don't know, she may have cheated again just kept a really good secret and covered her tracks. Not worth it

The obvious answer is to fuck her again, cum on her face (make sure to cover her eyes in cum) and while she's sitting there eyes closed say, "I know you fucking cheated on me you whore" and then leave.

Because what she going to do, Try and chase after you with jizz all over her fucking eyes?

what? how did you find out? what is her argument for staying together? what is her excuse for fucking him?

I'm no gynecologist or anatomy expert, but that shit doesn't like its in the right spot

Make a compromise.

You get back together as long as you can fuck whoever you like, whenever the fuck you want.

$100 says your gf cheated on her past bf with you and left him for you. once a cheater always a cheater. LEAVE HER NOW. i know it sucks, gotta deal w/ all that. but better to do it now than to find out down the road she did worse than cheat on you, like steal from you or sabotage your life. you don't want to get yourself into a position where you actually start contemplate killing her. just get out. i mean she's just a vagina that keeps you company. you can buy lube and keep coming to Sup Forums and you'll never be alone. don't waste your time or effort. gtfo

I don't know why you faggots even bother responding to these cuck threads. It's obviously fake. OP is a kissless virgin who's gotten on in age and is now settling into his fantasy. He doesn't have a gf, and he never will at this rate.

This

Clean break she violated your trust there's others out there

This

I called and some guy picked up. And then I asked to talk to her and she got on the phone and was basically saying she didn't know what to say. So I just got shit off my chest and then ended the call. We were almost together for 3 years too. It was so unlike her to do it, I don't even know the reason yet. Waiting on some responses from her friends to see what's up because she definitely won't tell me.

or maybe you are so gay that you lash out at every post that gets replies because nobody replies to your threads, not even your trap threads wherein the simple fact that Sup Forums is a cesspool for trap faggots. maybe you are the worthless nigger. after all here you are mid thread bitching about some hasidic jew shit with no real point....and who the fuck says lol here?
>2016 and being this fat and gay.

wait till she cheats on you after being together for almost a decade...and gets knocked up, aborts..keeps it a secret and it kills her so she does it again but keeps the kid and leaves you for some worthless faggot. look m8 women are a waste of time. if you can't find a perfect one get the fuck out early on. it's not hard.

Fuck her. If she does it once she'll do it again. Move on.

We're about ten years out from my wife cheating on me. I was pretty pissed even though I cheated on her a bunch of times and never got caught. I think I was more pissed that it was someone I knew. Once I fucked her friend who living with us at the time I legitimately felt better and we moved on from it.

see dubs will confirm.

She seriously looks retarded but id Fuck her again then right after busting a nut I'd tell her it is over. Fuck her with hate and anger, know that she's a whore and she's loving your dick inside her

I honestly thought she was the one. She had so many opportunities to cheat on guys and she always strayed away from them. Idk what snapped in her to make her do this shit. I literally thought I was dreaming as the situation was unfolding because it was so unreal. I just wanted to wake up but I was like fuck this is actually happening? It was just shitty.

i would have posted here when my ex did the same thing. instead i didn't know about Sup Forums so i cut her head off and killed her sidefag. so...i can see how this could be legit. but you...if it's so bait and gay why the fuck are you here dropping jew biden gifs? don't you have some hasidic jews to go be mad at in Sup Forums?

Your reply proves that some part of this was right

the sooner you accept reality and build your own life the faster you can get on with this shit. don't let her drag you down afterwords. you could spend years letting this fuck with you. she either
a. wasn't happy for her own selfish reasons
b. couldn't help herself
c. wasn't a good person

really it doesn't matter. at least you found out now. once a cheater always a cheater. get the fuck out. move on. meet new people.

the hardest thing you will actually do from here is reclaiming your music and friends. once you start to listen to shit that reminds you of her you will have to tell yourself she's gone and this is my fucking music.

just push it as hard as you can and move on. and don't give in to this 'lets be friends' temptation, worst thing ever is being friendzoned by someone who cheated on you. that shit never lasts and she is just using that card to keep you in the books. unacceptable.

>she always strayed away from them

I have bad news for you. She's been sucking miles of dick.

Let's cut the shit here. You know why she did this. 3 years in shit started changing. You didn't handle it as well as you should have, and neither did she. But you know the root cause that's for sure.

Guess it's the major underbite that makes her look downs. I have underbite myself but I tried to hide it by not resting my jaw

Thanks for the advice. Hopefully I will get over this soon.

she only admits to cheating when someone nuts in her. but the endless amount of cock she's taken in other places 'doesn't count'

fucking worthless whores.

This is what I got

you will. just don't let it ruin you. don't get super wasted all the time or lose a job or drop out of college or w/e the fuck it is you do right now. that's how she can really get you is by destroying more of your life after she is gone. you gotta really focus on you and build yourself up to keep your own shit going. good luck user

She's gorgeous op.

There was a lot of shit changing and way too much stuff going on in her life mostly. I just didn't expect it to lead to this.

Use it to your advantage, get her to do kinky shit be making her feel guilty. Take pictures and post all over the internet. Then dump her after you feel she paid the price.

she's young and decent looking...probably has lots of friends.
if you didn't see this coming or defend against it it's not entirely on you, but to not see it coming kinda means you are naive and possibly out of your league (in her mind) intellectually or physically ....or i mean maybe banging other dudes was her drug of choice. we can't really know from an user imageboard but what we can do is suggest you move the fuck on m8

like exit this site right now...go play some video games or lift or salute a swastika or w/e it is you do...and start not thinking about her asap. make her feel like you do by forgetting the fuck about her instantly.

i never thought of this when i had the chance. damnit user where were you 5 years ago!

Fucking hell man. You are seriously fucking messed up if you stay with the slut.

I may have been single for over 5 years, but jesus fucking christ.... What the hell is wrong with guys these days? where are your balls? where is your manlyhood? fucking spineless pussies.....
Go ahead and enjoy your shit relationship OP, im sure thats gonna last long.

She did it once and she will do it again. Save yourself grief and stds and dump her.

DON'T DO IT user FUCK THE WHORE! YOU CAN FIND A BETTER WOMAN

so how do you know she wants to stay together? sounds like she has moved on

I'm not OP. I already broke her off

wear really really small gloves and cut her head off.

She's hot and you're probably like 16, stick it out you're not gonna get anyone better and it's not like you're marrying her anyway

Op and the rest of you who have been cheated on. Time to fuck those bitches and fuck them hard. My ex gf cheated on me I found out. Well add fucked her hard and talked her into ATM. After I finished I broke up with her. Later on she got married wanted more fuck gave it to her. The guy she married is The dude she cheated on me with. LOL had her eat my ass and swallow my load after getting fucked in the ass hard. She wanted me back and would do anything for me.
Oh well I moved on found a good woman never done anything like that to me ever. She's been cheated on a few times and like I have told her from the being have respect for me if you want someone else's dick break up with me. I will do the same. Boys man up.

If you're married, leave her.
If she lives with you, kick her out
If you just date sometimes and fuck, go ahead, stay with her as long as you can before she expects financial support... then leave her.