Who is this Sup Forums?

Who is this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWyUREKjGX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lostphotoshop

just some dude showing off his new fleshlight.

Lobsterprofits

Lovecoughfits

a man who very likely frequented Sup Forums in its hayday

>police demand access to his laptop
>he finally breaks and reveals the password
>"ifuckkids"

true story

Howly shitballs! Proof/link?

that's my gmail password, so what?

police don't demand access dipshit, they get a warrant and don't need a password.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWyUREKjGX0

he must be so fucking bored in prison

unfair sentence

effectively life in prison for a kid you got permission from the mom to have sex with

thing is, the women involved should get a life sentence as well.

Yeah... but wasn't the kid like 1 year old? The mom got dunked as well thankfully

i don't really have an image that fully expresses my laughter and appreciation of your post, i do hope this is sufficient.

i think parents should be able to do whatever the want with their own kids, but if that's going to be the rule (Ian gets "life") she should get it too

They should do whatever they want? So they can commit incest, sell off their kids for sex, beat them senseless, and more? I can see your from the Caucasian realm. How terrifying.

Yeah, at least to the extent they were able to in ancient Greece

>ameritard thinks the whole world works the same as america

wew lad

>caucasian realm
lol that makes no sense

Yes, the father should legally be able to kill their kids.

kek. Edge lord is here.

One should kill his kid before kid grow up enough to do the killing...
It's the law of nature, and it's unnatural to go against the nature.

>arrested in england

>not the same advancements in technology

you fucks might be a bit slow when it comes to the average person but the level of police tech is about the same.

wew lad.

Kek, the racoon knows funny, you don't.

Uuuh,... maybe?

NICE COMEBACK

if i wanted my cum back i'd pump your moms stomach

what do tech advancements have to do with anything? you started talking about warrants.

why would they go through the trouble of getting a warrant when they can just ask the suspect for the password? his solicitor obviously said to him that they will end up getting access to it eventually anyway, so you might aswell just give them the password now - so he did.

just a guess, but if they were going to arrest the dude based on FUCKING INTERNET CONVERSATIONS, a warrant for every device he owned at the time would have been included and it would take me less than 5 minutes to get into a pc without a password and i certainly do not have at my disposal the entire fucking budget of whatever the shit kicking police force is you have there.

retort?

The cringe is palpable

kys bitch

best you have?

When a child's hand is big enough to grip a knife it may already be too late.
Too late...