>fast forward an hour
>15 year old says to me
>"user, theres something wrong with my phone."
>being the autistic memelord I am i immediately reply with
>"lemme look at it. I might be able to fix it."
>she laughs and says
>"the problem is your number isnt in it."
>she smirks and pokes my cheek

Sup Forums, i think this 15 year old wants my dick. What do I do? I dont wanna go to the pokey yet.

fresh pussy is best pussy

Fair but jail is not a place for a 140 pound white trap.

this. give her the D right in her pussay

Why would you go to the pokey? If you're upfront and honest with her when shit goes sour there really isn't a problem. If you sex her and avoid drama she won't cry rape which isn't really a concern to begin with as long as you're not being a faggot.

Say sure. Take her number text her and shit and if she ask if you wanna go out say "Can't I'm busy fisting my ass tonight, maybe tomorrow?"

What if she spills it to her folks or something? Thats statutory rape.

Also i wanna fuck her. Shes a solid 7/10. Too bad she has braces.

We are hanging out today in an hour. ;-;

Location? Legal age? Can always hold her off until the right time

If there's grass on the field, play ball

Legal age here is 18. She has daddy issues so shes smash if I wanted to.

>>Too bad she has braces
Nigga u gay

I say go for it, but be upfront and say you could be SERIOUSLY fucked if she tells anyone. And if shes understanding and cool with it then have at thee

Theyre the kind with the rubber bands so tongue action is lessened.

Well if her parents are like any orher normal functioning adults they might want to meet you and the same applies. Be nice and all is good i think. I mean it's not like you're 19 and she's 13 or something.

she can take em out, my gf had the same thing

Just do it then deny it if anything happens

I'm 18 and my gf is 15. best fuck I've ever had. go for it Sup Forumsro

don't do it OP, the power dynamic here is crazy. If you fuck her she will have three years of free pass doing whatever the fuck she wants to you because you'll be in danger of getting reported by her.
Again, I know it sounds good but think about it

Yeah but a great way to meet the parents of a 15 year old is "Hello. My name is user and I fucked your daughter. How are you this fine day?"

I'm also 19 and I definitely wouldn't. Not gonna ruin my life over pussy. Then again I'm not exactly desperate like I assume OP is

My life isnt too desperate. I can live without sex but its always nice.

Yo, pics.
What the fuck?

I highly doubt a teenage girl will spill her sexual escapades to her parents. She might tell them she's seeing someone older but that's it. What kind of childhood did you have? Did you get home at 15 and say well ma you wouldn't believe the tight pussy i pounded last night. Who the the fuck tells their parents that they're having sex at 15-17?

I always told my mom when I had sex. She never believed me though.

Eh go for it. Your not grown yourself and the age gap isn't weird.

Stop being so self righteous, your still a kid yourself. Have a little fun while you can.

>all these jelly virgins trying to talk OP out of sex

You guys really need to get laid soon. Stop trying to cock block OP

The age gap is weird to normal people and 19 is not really a kid anymore

Yes 19 is very kid. Don't get ahead of yourself. The age gap is fine, stop being jealous of OP and find your own fun outside of Sup Forums.

I guess... but i think th age gap is a bit weird.

>i think this 15 year old wants my dick.

Thanks for the laugh. Your a child still, my boy. Do it while you can. I don't havr many regrets in life, but not fucking every teenage girl I could when the age gap was ok was many of them.

You're delusional man, you're the one who needs to spend some more time outside. Also I don't care what OP does

When I was 19 my girlfriend was 15. It was fun.

I know a 23 yr old guy whos banging a 16 yr old and her parents are fine with it. I think thats odd yes. But 19? Nah your both still pups. Go for it.

Okay. So if I do go for it what should I do if someone finds out and authorities get involved.

We may smoke weed so shed be under the influence.

Well i told my mom i'd allready had sex at 15 but i told her when i was like 16 going 17. But that's all i told her. I don't wanna know my parents are having sex and vice versa. There isn't such a stigma on sex here though. I'm Dutch we get good sexual education and don't have the abstinence bullshit which in turn gives us low teen pregnancy rates and little reason to stop teenagers from having fun whenever they themselves feel ready.

Move to Mexico and change your names to Pepito and Guadeloupe?

retarded OP isnt living in middle eastern europe countries where fucking a 15 year old girl is legal

Why would you get fucked if her parents are okay with it and she consents? Can other people outside of that circle legally fuck you over when they find out? If this is the case i'm very glad i'm not american.

And risk dying to the drug cartel? Thanks for the tip but I live in Minnesota and id rather go to jail than die by a mexican.

Statutory rape

Take full responsibility for your action and accept your community order. But seriously its not going to get that far.

Also, mate, shes a teenager like yourself. Odds are shes just looking to sext/one night stand. Don't get your best out for the wedding yet are cocker...

True. But we work together too so if things get leaked then one of us might have to quit.

Yeah but if the girl herself says it's okay and her caregivers also say it's okay then there's no problem right? I mean this is the case here in the netherlands. If you get fucked when everyone consents your law-system is crooked as fuck.

Tell her she's a bit to young to do anything with than you fucking cuck. Or. Or! You can get "drunk" and "consent" to fucking.

If you don't fuck her in the pussy then fuck her in the ass you will be forever known as a faggot
>do it and do it now or you will die a lonely beast
>15yr old she probably had at least 10 dicks already
>what difference is there with just another dick inside her
Stop being a beta fag and get her fucked

I didnt have to tell my parents i was fucking at 15. they could hear the girl.

I always fucked em when my parents were home cuz i didnt give a shit.

MFW no one on the 4chin mentions Romeo and Juliet laws.

Im not a virgin tho.

Care to elaborate? Ive heard of this law but never learned what it actual is

Here's a meme that did rubes my opinion. Since you're a memelord you should probably get it.
Also browse more memes

Well stop acting like one and get her fucked

Tell her you're gay

this, what are they`?

n/2 + 7 = youngest eligible age to fuck

n = your age. Always round up

That's for people within 2 years of each other and typically had a preexisting relationship before one party turns 18.

15 and 19 wouldnt fall under that law tho

I'd play mind games with her personally. But from experience, it's a 50/50 chance that she is batshit crazy and will fuck with the fact that she is underage. I'd do it because I'm reckless but your call OP

>avoid drama
>15 year old female

Differs from state to state

This guy knows his stuff, for the better or worse

Bro, my ex was 27 and I was 19 her father was like 50 and his gg was his daughters age (27). It's not that uncommon. Laws just make it seem that way. Free your mind OP.

I think there is a loophole. But if OP does something that upsets the caretaker or the daughter, it fan quickly go sour. I'd still smash because young pussy

Top kek

As long as you dont get her pregnant, it's really hard to prove anything. Go for it user