Gf of 2 years...

>gf of 2 years,the only girl that ever paid attention to me was cheating with my high school bully for the past 6 months since reunion
>just got fired this morning because i lost it and went full autist manlet on a customer who made fun of me for not being able to reach the top shelf without using a step ladder
>just found out that my mom died of a heart attack from her neighbour in queens

dubs tell me how to kill myself

ill be your friend Op

Old age

Old age. Dubsget

alcohol like in Leaving Las Vegas

A low grade fire cracker in butt

Roll

Go to a bowling alley, take a deep breath, score a strike, hit the cleanest dab youve ever hit in your life, blow your brains out.

just become a submissive and find some fat chick to dominate your loser life on craigslist

ain't like you've got anything to lose

holy fuck i won ahahahaa

Too late
Won first

Firecracker in butt kill

Get a new job. Get a new bitch. Stop wasting your life on Sup Forums. You can still turn things around.

We got a WinRar.

Deliver OP

Sorry for your mom!

That's the worst thing that happened.

The customer thing is kind of funny, you'll remember it with satisfaction later on when the shock passes - you did what a lot of customer service workers dream of, that shithead customer had it coming!

As for women, there are better ones out there. I know there's all the lovely feelings but...how good is a person who does that with someone you hate? Again, when shock passes, you will see how much worth she really had.

Don't hurt yourself, keep it together somehow until the shock passes. It is worth it.

No he can't.
Nobody can hear you. Nobody cares about you. Nothing will come of this OP.

cut your dick off. have a gun close, you'll need it after

well may aswell kill the bully dude as you go

>believing any of this shit is real

>>heart attack from her neighbour

>just got fired this morning because i lost it and went full autist manlet on a customer who made fun of me for not being able to reach the top shelf without using a step ladder