Amerifags as the fattest people on Earth

Amerifags as the fattest people on Earth.

And despite that the rest of the world is losing to us in the olympics.

How's it feel non-us untermensch?

Other urls found in this thread:

medalspercapita.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358472/How-Mexico-got-fat-obese-America.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzeqbws7FiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

medalspercapita.com/

>Rank 1: Grenada
>Medals: 1

I get what you're going for, but it's not a good argument.

>medalspercapita.com/

And even then the point here being is that you're competing against the least fit nation on earth, and despite that you still can't win.

Losing to us in sports is basically like saying you lost a dick measuring contest to Japan.

China and Russia's really dropped the ball these olympics

usa vs europe would give a more balanced picture. guess who wins by a landslide...

China was a close second.

And Russia's doing a pretty good job for a country with a life expectancy of 56.

GB woops China

Already went over this. That's not a true representation because USA doesn't get to choose athletes for each state but EU can for each nation. Fuckin idiot

who cares you are still a fat cunt

China is currently 3rd

This is correct

Although, despite this the USA still has a population much larger than any single European country. Statistically, there is a greater chance of having more talented athletes in a larger population

Actually they've managed to get it up to 65.

The only sport that counts is basketball, everything else is for faggots. Guess which country has never lost since they allowed professionals to compete?

No other country gives a shit about basketball

What olympic games did you take that data from?

That's because all other countries are shit.

gb#2

wow, the americans got a load of medals.

now if only you could send your kids to school without them getting shot.

that would really be something to brag about.

That whole state doping fiasco really fucked Russia up. Though they're lucky to even be able to still be represented.

yup

Pussy whose gov't doesn't trust him to defend himself detected.

chinkie commies BTFO

>brazil 18
>usa 118

lol stay mad hues

Olympic success comes down to two factors:
>Size of population
>Economy
US has a large amount of disposable income to spend on sports and also a large population.
China has a large population and a moderate amount of disposable income to spend on sports.
Britain has a large amount of disposable income, but a small population.

Then India, which has a massive population but can't afford toilets.

Half of the american medals are probably won by niggers. At the end of the day, the other countries are still less infested.

and the ameriwanks can be trusted?

history proves they cant.

why isnt there a gold medal for the number of children shot in a year?

What I want to know is why is India shit at athletics? Over 1 billion people and not a medal between them.

stay nigger

The athletes don't earn any money, can't afford to to sports

Remove niggers. How much medals left?

Shouldn't you be getting ready to face Mecca right about now?

smallest penises in the world

low test

Been living in USA my whole life and never remotely came close to being shot. You on the other hand will likely get blown up by some Paki.

Not only is the presentation wrong but OP's has the shitty alternate method of deducing rankings.

wow, all those news stories must be wrong. all those school shootings, riots, cops killing black people, dont happen because they havent happened to you.

also, you dont know where im from. so you dont know what will likely happen to me.

youve been in america too long, youve gone native and turned into a retard.

This sounds like the post of a Berniebot American in denial

Judging from the amount of cocks in your mouth, I would guess you are from Faggotstan.

>life expectancy of 56

nope

no person can be trusted their nationatily doesnt even matter

ok since you do not have a brain i will explain it for you

larger populations = more athletes

they have a higher % chance at medals because they have a higher % chance at having talented athletes

some other people in this thread with an IQ higher than their limb count have probably already told you this, but i figured i'd give it another go

besides.. the way you're saying it is as if 300 pound amerifats are racing usain bolt, gtfo

Actually, we are not the fattest on earth. Mexicans are fatter than Americans.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358472/How-Mexico-got-fat-obese-America.html

Cuck afraid of inanimate objects... the post. Holy shit man you sound like a pussy.

If population had anything to do with it India would be on that board. They won like 1 medal.

>text
>sound
what are you?

you're a fucking idiot

you need to take population into account

and half of those are from swimming

Heh

The US had changed the world in the past 200 years and lead all innovation. The rest of you just follow. The very device you are using now, the Internet, this forum all come from the greatest country that ever existed. Planes, autos, vaccines, everything.

Almost...

>can win a bunch of useless medals
>can't stop the daily mass shootings

>fattest people on Earth

Rank Country % Overweight or obese
1. Nauru 94.5
2. Federated States of Micronesia 91.1
3. Cook Islands 90.9
4. Tonga 90.8
5. Niue 81.7
6. Samoa 80.4
7. Palau 78.4
8. Kuwait 74.2
9. United States 74.1

try again euro scum

not user but i demand answers

It's funny that OP is so ashamed that he had to post some fake chart.

Amerifags are fattest in average. Olympic sporter arent average you idiot.

But how many medals have YOU won OP?

Genetic Diversity, Nigga

GBs best Olympic in a century barely beats China's worst Olympic in 20 years LOOL

BTFO useless brits

They dont walk into the opening ceremony as the EU team, so get your fake ass united stat off this thread.

You also forgot genetics. The US has genes from all over. European genes, african genes, south american genes. Therefor murifags can do good in different kind of sports.

you aren't an Olympian, you're a fat ass NEET posting on Sup Forums to make himself feel better

Well Russia lost most.of their athletes so they went in with a C-tier team

>mfw not one european country on that list.

they are too busy killing their daughters and selling stuff

seriously though; india is an exception and there are many reasons why

True, but going back to OP's original point, most of us are fat fucks. Viable Olympic athlete pool in US is probably much smaller percentage of population than in many European countries.

>mfw eurotrash can't afford food

>Countries that send the most athletes win the most medals
Who would have fucking guessed?

Yeah thats what Russia says about their military

Fucking Nauru

I've seen a documentation about them a while ago. They literally only eat fat and sugar and sleep most of the day.

Holy shit.

that's because they have the most qualified athletes.

>mfw we can afford doctors

Relevant countries in that list: United States

lets ignore the fact that 8 of those countries are fucking miniscule and therefore inflate your statistics, oh and look who's left.. awkward

i don't even care, more people = more fat people

try not to be a retard though

America please explain. I'm guessing it's because they didn't use school kids as targets?

America is the 9th fattest country actually.

The average European citizen is a lot richer than the average American citizen... Don't get confused just because "you" can't afford food in Europe - we make a lot more money than you do.

Is this the laugh at americans thread?

Why are you using a table for 4 years ago?

>mfw when well played

well, seems like ur brain went straight down in ur fat belly dweller

A billion period vs 70m and we still beat them.

And the Chinese actually beat them. Literally.

>The US had changed the world in the past 200 years and lead all innovation. The rest of you just follow. The very device you are using now, the Internet, this forum all come from the greatest country that ever existed. Planes, autos, vaccines, everything.

American education

>comparing small island tribes to one of the most populated countries

Typical American. Any excuse to not be the fattest place on Earth

the fatties can buy as much ammo as they want, no need to aim
i kno, i kno. fat, but true

na, u just fell for the bait faggot

Test

Americans are only good at spraying and praying inside of heavily populated malls and high schools. They're not sharpshooters

this

you have a 350 million population....104 of which are demonstrably not fat...well done

the olympics are one big pile of crap, especially all the disciplins like running with 100m, 200m, 400m, 4x400m, hurdles, relays etc etc
same for swimming. 50m, 100m, 400m, relays and so on and so on.
there's basicly a category for everyone so everyone can be a winner sooner or later. and people like phelps would never win such an amount of medals if there wasn't such a stupid amoung of disciplines. don't get me wrong, he was great but not 28 medals great.

oh and btw, not only the picture is way out of date the total amount of medals doesn't say shit. it need to be in relation with the population. a country with thee times to people should win three times as much medals. no big deal. the only country that currently stands out is Great Britain and smaller countries like Jamaica with six and New Zealand with four gold medals.

feels gud having a brain huh

Can I add that Denmark has 13 medals with a population of 5.5 million? We will get either another gold or silver medal tonight since we are in the handball finals. Just one gold medal, but still a pretty good result for such a small country I think.

America IS doing good at the olympics though, if you compare them to China or India.

Get GB out of that fucking shit

>US comes in 5th in Shooting.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzeqbws7FiE

It's ok... just sports...
We have not to choose between a
a Hoe and an Douchebag in next presidential election