I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop . I work here with my old man and my son Big Hoss, and in 23 years...

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop . I work here with my old man and my son Big Hoss, and in 23 years , I've learned one thing . You never know what is going to go through that door

***COME through that door.
jesus christ i bet youre not even rick harrison

Greetings; my given name is Richard Harrison and the facility we have entered is a retail establishment that specializes in unredeemed goods, which is the legal property of yours truly. I currently employ my paternal parental unit, alias, "Elderly Male," and the offspring of oneself, whose given name is Corey Harrison, yet has assumed the identity, "Large Hoss." Each individual item currently possessed by my fine retail establishment beholds a lengthy narrative and of course, this being a legal retail establishment, can be acqulred for reasonable compensation. I have been the legal facilitator of this established haberdashery since the year MCMXCV, and in those XXI years, I have been gradually lnformed that; thy shall, at no time in the past, future, or present, be aware of by means of observation or inqulry, any details whatsoever of the material goods that will proceed past the aperture of my structure where goods are acquired and distributed simultaneously.

how much for theses dubs?

It's 21 years. Scum.

get out of my pawn.

sorry about that
let me get dat real quick ahh there we go

let me call my buddy, he's an expert on dubs

sure

>in 23 years , I've learned one thing
Poor Rick, he's only learned 1 thing in 23 years.

nice

That's pretty good for a pawnbroker.

Underrated post

here enjoy these tasty single while you wait
jk

yeah, the best i can do is $10, and im really risking it

what if the fat guy from pawn shop had an eating contest against the fat guy from flavortown?

cehcked hue hue hue hue

what about these

Checked m8

cha
ek
em

Mate, you're like the 12th post how is it underrated?

>he can't get dubs