Gf cheated on me so I'ma stomp her kitten to death. roll 666 and I'll upload a webm

gf cheated on me so I'ma stomp her kitten to death. roll 666 and I'll upload a webm

When I was a kid, I always tried to catch kittens outside, I played with them, then smashed them on the sidewalk and threw them in the dumpster :)

kek

Bump

edgy niggers

sick bastard
fuck her best friend

ok

Roll

If you hurt an innocent kitten you're worse than her. Just leak her nudes or something

Leave the cat alone and don't be such a faggot cuck next time

Reroll

Edgy?
Faggot.
Fucking kill yourself, nigger.

"LOLOLOL SAYING EDGE IS SO FUNNY XDDDDD"

Please consi

Send her the video and her reaction tough, also light it up in fire and say it's her fault while jerking off. She would like that for sure ~Rolling

*Please consider suicide.

Is that the way you psychologically try to compensate for the fact that you never managed to smash her pussy, faggot?

Don't be an edgy twat just because you landed the wrong woman. You seriously should go back to middle school.

fucking clever m9

Moralfags.
Get the fuck off my Sup Forums.

If she cheated on you, that means you're a fucking loser. Why not just kill yourself and make the world a better place?

Roll

Ooooh soo edgy !! You are not a summerfag-youtubecreepypasta kid !!

Re:Roll

Reroll

Steal the kitten and keep it. Stomp her brains out the cat did nothing wrong.

Roleando

Rolling for this one!!

Check'd

So close :(

Roll

best reply

Off by 4.
For fuck's sake.

Another idiot man who takes his anger out on the innocent. Men areso stupid when it comes to cheating slags.

>satanget

This is fake but you can mess with any other living entity but don't fuck with cats you shitface

Have you heard about rule 0 faggot??
please do post a vid with your face in it

Reroll

Rerolling

Cut its head off and put it in her mailbox.

OP, just stomp it. Post video on Sup Forums and say you have no idea where the cat went. She will surely report you if you show her the video
Feminist detected

kill yourself you sick lonely bastard

Now

Why hurt the poor cat? It isnt its fault she is a bitch, leak hear nudes that can be damaging to any future career or relationship

Fucking worst kind of summer. I don't often say kys and mean it, but if you want to fuck something up, drink bleach. Remember dusty, faggot?

Agreed, kittens are off limits, kill the girl if you have to but there's no reason for animal cruelty

Finally a real user.

Strength be to you, true Sup Forumstard who has no morals, like a fucking Sup Forumstard should.

Roll

Sup Forums has been staunchly pro-kitten through its entire existence and you think these moralfags defending cats are fucking up Sup Forums for you? Gtfo summerfag, you're either pro-kitty or you don't belong here.

Oh let's kill something that actually contributes to society. We can't kill something that doesn't do shit and naps all day! That's soooooo cruel. ;^(((((
Thanks mate, miss those days.

Stomp your gf. She's the one that wronged you. Kitty is innocent.

reroll

Another gay as fuck beta fuck up. Abloobloobloo. Die.

Rolling..

Your clearly a new fag. The last time someone abused a cat here they reported and charged with animal cruelty. Good luck

Rollll

>implying women contribute to society.

Reroll

mmm kitten it's whats for dinner

Roll niggy

Holes are holes

Fuck you newfag, Sup Forums has always loved cats.

Rollin

Roll

Roll for lord Handy Manny

Fucking Off by 2

Rolling for edge

Check'd

Check'd

Roll

Oh god... WINRAR!

Op better deliver.

Can you not stomp it but instead put in microwaves?Set it at super hight or defrost and let's see what happens,i always wondered.

Also you going to get reported to the authorities if you send her or show her the video.Feminazis,vegans and faggots will be all over you.

dam son

This shit always works

Why unleash your rage on an innocent creature that probably likes you instead of your actual gf?
You failed at edge.

check'd

EFUKT ROLLS

Reroll for manny

Rolls

Fucking what?
Sup Forums always standed up for cats you fucking retard

animal abuse is a sign telltale sign for psychopaths.

roll

Reroll

Rereroll

Time for some kitten with mash potatoes

Roll

Rex3Roll

This time?

noooes

Trips get

are you really gonna fucking hurt an innocent defenseless creature just because youre sad?

Fuck off op, you make me sick

almost

Roll

rolling

Roll

Grow a thicker skin, faggot

Cough cough

roll

rollin

SO CLOSE! You almost had it.