ITT: Post your favorite album and worst thing you've done

I ran over my own cat, he died.
I drunk drove into the back of a Yukon.
I stole a computer from a church.
I called retarded people Waterheads.
I laughed at my good friends death in a car crash because the situation was so ridiculous.
In high school, I listened to Ska and used to watch anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Good_Son_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened to your friend?

He had just bought a new Cadilac in cash from the money he had received in a settlement from getting hit with a car. In the car, him and some of his druggy friends drive to another state to purchase a bunch of dank to bring back to sell. Driving back they're all smoking weed when the person driving loses control on the interstate and the car goes off the road trapping my friend and another kid in the car. Instead of trying to free them, the two people who are able to get out go and try to hide all of the dank in the woods. Meanwhile, the car catches fire... and my friend and another kid both trapped, burn alive. Yes, horrible, but the irony of him dieing in his most prized possession over stupid fucking moron drugs was what was the funny part. At this point in my life, I do feel terrible about it.

Shit...

There's a comedic touch to it for sure

Jack off to my dad taking a shower

I stole a fuck ton of shit once.

>Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me

I made fun of a girl for being adopted once

I stole over $400 from the placed I worked at the time. Other people who worked there stole so much more so mine isn't bad in comparison.

Last new year's eve (2015) me and some friends partied in and trashed a guy's apartment that one of my friends was dogsitting for. Two people threw up on his carpet and we broke his vacuum and (supposedly) his bluetooth speaker. Obviously he found out, but luckily didn't call the authorities as long as we payed for all the damages. We all think he made up the part about his speaker getting broken just to get some extra money, but we didn't question it and just paid it for obvious reasons.

have you posted this before? i swear ive heard it before.

I love these threads because it's all fun and games until a guy whose favorite album is Pinkerton shows up and starts talking about fucking animals and shit

Favorite album Pet Sounds

Worst thing I've ever done? I honestly don't feel bad about it, although it sounds awful.

>Had kidney surgery the week before
>Leaving the hospital after a unpleasant checkup
>In a lot of pain and just want to get home
>Mom driving me because I'm on so much medication
>Some lady is chilling in her car right behind us in the parking lot right and we can't get out
>Mom turns on the engine and we assume the lady will realize we need to leave and move her car
>Hobble out of the car and ask her if she can please move so my mom can get out
>She says she can't move because she's waiting for someone
>She could back up 10 feet and we'd have plenty of room and there's nothing in her way
>I absolutely lose it
>Point to the handicapped hanger on the mirror in her car and yell "DID YOU GET THAT HANDICAPPED STICKER FOR BEING MENTALLY RETARDED? I TOLD YOU TO BACK THAT CAR UP."
>She ended up backing up the car so we could get out

Stole some electronics from a girl right before she broke up with me

Stole copper wire from a couple places, including a church, but there are hundreds of churches in my city so whatever

Messed around with a younger girl on the bottom bunkbed, her little sister was sleeping on the top

Wore an "Ugly Nigga" t-shirt to school

Told the black kids that if I beat them in basketball they would have to laugh at my racist joke, they werent very good

Rejected a girl because her last boyfriend was black

Fucked around with my black friend's little sister, she had some serious abs

You're actually a piece of shit and I don't respect you. You deserved to get your ass beat a little.

I knew this post looked familar, but why add "used to watch anime" only now?

Oh you think that's bad you should see me dude
My road rage has literally made people cry

I once ordered 50,000 pizzas to some kid from Sup Forums's house in 2008. It was some teenage emo kid who fucked the OP's gf and he wanted us to raid him.

>worst thing you've ever done is justified road rage while you were inebriated
>favorite album is Pet Sounds
Yeah it all checks out, you're a great guy. I seriously wouldn't mind if a guy like you dated my sister like no playing.

yeah it was horrible and I know I'm a piece of shit, but if anyone deserved to get their ass beat it was my friend who let us in to his apartment

Your kids don't count pussy

had an audible kek my dude

Using a stick, I posted moldy bags of dog shit into the community centre of the estate next to mine.

picked on an autistic kid in second grade

emotionally neglected my girlfriend until she left me bc I couldnt be assed to do it myself

> (I can't pick a favorite right now)

A guy called me "idiot" (I don't even remember why), I spited on his face and humillated calling him "fat, retard, autist, useless" and other personal stuff I knew about his family him in front a lot of people in school.

Wait, that isn't the worst part, I did the same with an friend because I was really angry and he was trying to make me feel better with lame jokes, first I said him how stupid the jokes were, second I started to insult him, and then the personal stuff. All our other friends were with us.

>Kings Of Leon - Aha Shake Heartbreak
Made fun of a kid with cancer in second grade, he died two weeks later (didn't know he had cancer, just thought he was some dumb kid who sat in a corner reading books every recess)

* a friend

i ignored my father while he died

were there any repercussions for the kid or you?

he deserves to be shot out of a cannon into the sun

>idiot that can't take a joke
>likes Burzum
All checks out!

Thanks, now I can pick a favorite. I still feel really bad for that day... I don't know how he could still be my friend, because I am an idiot.

I'm almost positive it's a pasta cause it keeps popping up every few months.
Come to think of it most of these sound oddly familiar...

damn dude
details?

>i listen to ez post-punl tier muzak
>am edgy rite?

kys PLS

i did a lot of things when i was a child

>9 years old
>made a crossbow in my father's shed
>used it on animals
>a raccoon
>a violent dog
>a cat
>i threw a dummy i named "mr. highway" down onto a highway from a small overpass
>it landed right in front of this RV that swerved at the last second to avoid it
>caused a pileup
>i ran back into the woods immediately
>heard my parents talking about it the next day
>nobody died but there were a lot of injuries and car damage
>my little brother drowned in the bathtub when he was 3
>i didn't really care about it
>my mother cried about it all the time and didn't pay attention to me
>i stole a rubber duck she had saved to remember him by
>threw it down a well in the woods by my house
>she asked me if i had taken it
>i said "what if i did"?

the stuff since then isn't bad

Heroin

ugh thats from a horror movie but i cant remember what it was called

My dad died when I was 13 and I didn't cry. Several years later when my cat died, I cried

he had a degenerative brain disease

come to my house so I can punch you. seriously stop posting

why not just punch me through the internet? and why did my post trigger you so much god damn

>ugh thats from a horror movie but i cant remember what it was called
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Good_Son_(film)

Wtf are you doing in this thread? Do you enjoy anonymously shaming anonymous people on a Taiwanese cooking forum?

I've jerked off with my friends mom's panties.
I've jerked off with a different friend's sisters panties.
I've jerked off with my aunt's panties.
I've jerked off with my cousin's panties.

And I wonder why I'm still a virgin.

I faked a suicide attempt to get out of a school assignment.

Wtf are you doing in this thread? Do you enjoy anonymously shaming anonymous people on a Taiwanese cooking forum?

i used to make fun of a girl in elementary school for being really skinny. i feel so terrible about it in hindsight honestly. her name was julie i think. she was the cutest thing ever. shit like that can ruin someones life, especially at an early age. w/e. i guess it's fine since i have zero self confidence stemming from how skinny i am and she's probably well off. at least i hope she is.

i'm also very aware of how much of a douchebag my best friend is and how he treats 2 girls in particular. can't really do anything about it though since he's my best friend. they're nice girls. it's really fucked up sometimes though. the way he tells me about how he plans on manipulating these people and what he's gonna do next just to make sure he's never alone makes me feel horrible. so i'm stuck between either being the faggy white knight with no friends or the douchebag enabler and just ignore it.

I'm currently breaking in to my ex girlfriends place and bringing a different girl every night while she is out of town. Not because of revenge or anything, but because it's conveniently closer to the city than my place.

I threw a pizza at the cashier at pizza pizza. He din't bring my food after I ordered it, watched my friends get all their food and showed him the receit for it.He told me there was nothing he could do and I told him to go fuck himself for stealing my money. Then I thew one my friends slices at his face face. I paid my friend back for the slice after.
36 chambers

Just letting you know that you will literally get the shit beat out of you if you try that shit anywhere in Boston. Hope you get raped a pizza in your dreams you prissy little white motherfucker

so he should have just left without getting his money back? fuck that id throw the pizza

Do the right thing dude, fuck your friend

slowly drifted apart from many people who have been kind to me over the years

Assaulted someone while I was drunk, ended up in criminal court. This or when I passed out in front of a girl after she rejected me in a most unpleasant manner.
The thing is, both of those happened in 2016 so I wonder what kind of funny surprises 2017 holds for me.

hq copypasta

>I've jerked off with my cousin's panties.

same, including socks

Yeah keep blaming other people and coming up with excuses for your shit personality

pushed a disabled girl down a flight of stares as a kid, she got pretty badly hurt but i did't feel bad about it at the time, i thought she was being a total bitch but she was just retarded.

when i was 16 i stole 2 massive sacks of clothing from an old peoples home and stashed it on a factory roof. 4 years later and it's still there to my knowledge.

also pissed on almost every door handle at my highschool, but i'm kinda proud of that one

If that really is the worst thing you've done you're a good person
You made me kek tho

People like you don't deserve friends.

when i was a kid I had a aquarium with lots of fish in it. For some reason I thought it would be funny to stuff towels in the tank and eventually they all died. after my parents came home and saw I blamed it all on my little sister and she got grounded for a year and her ass beat hard with the belt

I once shot up my school

i tricked my friend into having sex with me in hs,kinda sucked
i may have indirectly caused a dear friends horrible death,just 3 months ago
i hid a friends pack of cigarettes in a random backpack in hs
i lied my way into making it into the schools football(not that gay american trash)team,we steam rolled anyway so that didn't really matter
multiple hit&runs on random cars parked in random streets,not intentional
i ran over a cat with a hybrid bike(which means thin tires which means more pain),not intentional and i don't remember going back to check on it

all i can think of off the top of my head

>Rejected a girl because her last boyfriend was black

As would most people. Don't feel bad about that one.

Tried to steal my close friend's girlfriend. They had just broken up over some shit, but were "trying to make it work". They got back together and neither speaks to me now.

lying to my Mom all through out high school
stealing from my store i worked in

When I was 10, I stole probably $250 worth of pokemon packs from my local target. They were about $5 a pack and over the course of six months I probably stole around 50 packs

currently ruining a long term relationship between two people because im scum and cant stop myself from fucking around with this girl

you should consider sudoku

>I went carhopping once.
>Laughed at some retarded kid in P.E. in 7th grade
>Also stole a shitton of food from the same Albertsons
>Stole a ton of games, an Xbox original, and PS2 from the same thrift store and resold them all to the same videogame store

I stole some xanax and hydrocodone from my grandfather who has Parkinson's. It was only like 8 pills or so because I didn't want him to notice.

I stole and I lied.

and once I stole a girl form a friend.

if she's willing to fuck around with you then clearly the relationship isnt that special between her and her partner

>My friend over the chat which I knew for years one day told me he is killing himself, I had no idea where he lived, where he was, but I knew he was close to me, before this I met him accidently in real life on occasions and we spoke, he must have been suffering from depression. That night he was all alone without parents or any one in his house and was telling me goodbye, I was frozen in shock like a pussy and I let him do it, didn't call cops or anything, he survived as his parents came back earlier, we are doing good but I feel incredibly guilt to it and I will forever.

>I stayed in an abusive relationship for years and I didn't leave because I was scared what the person would do to me or to my friends if I would choose to do so and let myself be manipulated and used for all those years. The fact I didn't live is what is pissing me off.

I sold my mom's pet birds without telling her. Still don't regret doing it.

I watched yaoi while my lil bro and mother were cleaning my room next to me

Gave my friend a one-handed kids phone number so he could prank call him, he asked him where his hand went.

good album

That's gay.

50,000 pizzas
How

Easy bro

Only thing that hangs over ny conscience is facilitating a 13 month relationship plummeting to the ground.
IMO it was going down anyway, and I was just trying to help someone out so i dont feel bad about my actions, but i find it pretty unfortunate and wish i could go back and cause a better outcome for everyone involved.

When i was like 13, I bullied a girl for being bullied so i would be less bullied.
It worked.

I haven't done that much bad shit because i rarely do anything at all.

I was 15, and I had this girlfriend who was around the same age, maybe a month or two younger. She was into smoking weed, and I wasn't. She went to pick up a few months into her relationship with one of her friends, and it ended up being at some older guys house (late 20s?) Anyways she goes in, and they smoke and he fucks my girl an hour or two later. It's not like she tripped on his dick or got roofied (maybe she was even a little down with it), but hell, looking back on it, that was totally rape. Nonetheless, she comes to my house crying later that evening, tells me the whole situation, and I throw her out and call her a dumb whore. Months later, she was super hung up on me. 5 years later now, she didn't graduate high school, got addicted to pills. I don't beat myself up over it, but I definitely could have helped her.

Idk this or Loveless pretty tied for me.

I literally don't understand this post
So the worst thing you've ever done is have your girlfriend cheat on you and you do the right thing by kicking her to the curb and you're blaming yourself because she ended up a pillhead? She sounds like a complete dumbass and you sound like you're beating yourself up too much.

fucked my friends girlfriend day before I moved to a new city, told him week later

and the album

I know...

Don't blame yourself, people like that usually ends in shit one way or another.

>prog fans are shitheads
what a surprise

>stole a fuckton of shit
nice and specific

This

my favorite album is this

>buy two tabs of acid this kid i know in high school
>buy it on a sunday, so i have to wait the whole week to take it because i dont have time during the week
>kid constantly texts me, "hey have you dropped yet?" "you take that acid yet?" "still have those tabs?"
>it gets annoying, but im nice and i dont say anything about it
>next saturday comes along
>hanging out with one of my best friends
>we both take a tab and relax
>an hour later we feel nothing
>start to get suspicious because the guy wont respond after we told him we took them
>the tabs are bunk
>next morning we finally get ahold of him and tell him we want to hang out
>bring a wooden baseball bat and my friend
>beat the kid to an absolute pulp, hitting him in the ribs and stomach with the bat multiple times
>pretty sure we broke a few of his ribs
>kick him in the head and the nuts and repeatedly punch him in the face
>probably broke his nose too
>told him to get me my money and new tabs for free and he agrees
>leave
>feel bad
>feel good
>feel bad now

>i tricked my friend into having sex with me in hs,kinda sucked
>i may have indirectly caused a dear friends horrible death,just 3 months ago
explain pls

you shouldnt feel bad for these things, i can understand both situations why you did what you did. and abusive relationships are fucked up, dude. sorry you went throught that

This is like a comedic overreaction
Did you at least keep in mind that the kid may have not known that the l was bunk?

Holy shit, lmao.

that's why i feel bad because we didnt need to beat him up like that but we were both pissed because we got ripped off big time by some other kid but we couldnt do anything about it because he was two years older than us and a lot bigger. the kid definitely knew they were bunk because he stopped responding to my texts after i told him i took them, after an entire week of constantly trying to talk to me. i agree that it was an overreaction, but that's why it's the worst thing ive ever done.

Meh, he kinda deserve it. Except for the balls part, that's way too much.

he's one of those kids that you'd want to beat up even if he didnt rip you off

he was short and always wanted to be a part of the "in crowd" and would go to embarrassing lengths to please the older kids it was so fucking obnoxious