Is it wrong that I'm still having sex with my cousin on a regular basis even though she is married and has a kid now?

Is it wrong that I'm still having sex with my cousin on a regular basis even though she is married and has a kid now?

She lived just a couple blocks away from me growing up and we always hung out. It started slowly with us both being molested by an older neighbor of mine when we were aged 7 to about 13 or 14 until he left for college.

We kept doing things together after that though.

It only stopped briefly after she got married for about 6 months and then again for almost a year after she had her baby.

We are back on though because her husband travels every other weekend so she invites me over.

I'm not sure how we'll continue though when her kid gets older and can tattle on us.

pics or it dosent happen

It's also complicated by the fact that I have regular sex with randoms off of tinder and grindr.

I've told her about a few encounters but she has no idea that I do it on the regular.

It feels like I'm cheating on her.

I loving cousin relationship is an amazing thing.

My cousin now lives 2000 miles away but we still fuck when we can - maybe 2x a year.

Her daughter that just turned 17 is mine, although her husband has no idea..

b/ rules.. pic or it never happen.

Her name is Mackenzie

I'm not posting recent pics of her because you could reverse image them but this is from back in high school.

Nope. Veronica.

And the kid who molested us was named Ben.

tits or gtfo

It started slowly with us both being molested by an older neighbor of mine when we were aged 7 to about 13 or 14 until he left for college.

greentext tiem

How do you plan the meet ups so nobody suspects anything?

Don't worry user you'll be able to fuck her as long as you want
>I've been fucking my cousin on the side for over 30yrs
>we're both married both got 2 grown up kids
>always found time and a place to fuck
>we'll always be best friends and sexual partners
>Why stop doing something you both enjoy
You only live once user so enjoy it

were not gonna reverse image ffs

I don't have any tit pics of her. There were no cameras on phones when we got into it and we have a strict rule of turning off our phones when we get together.

It would destroy a lot of lives if word got out.

These are old pics that I know aren't on her social media accounts. I'm confident she can't be found.

She doesn't let her husband ass fuck her (so she says) but I get to.

I'm on a bit of a high right now because I just got back from staying over at her place last night and feel like bragging. Yes, she let me cum in her ass yet again.

I usually use condoms when I have sex with other people but she only makes me use one when I fuck her pussy.

it's Sup Forums I'm sure someone on here can find every little detail and location of her sorry to break the news

Go for it. I kind of sort of want it to get out.

I'm a little worried though because I let a dude off tinder fuck me bareback in the ass a couple months ago.

I don't want to go to my doctor and admit I want to be tested for STD's though.

I never said me personally

He didn't cum though. I just jerked him off after letting him fuck me for a few minutes because I didn't like his method and started to feel weird about letting him not use a condom.

Give it a go. I already gave up her first name.

are all these images not on her social media?