Was he the cucker or the cuckee?

Was he the cucker or the cuckee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzOH1R2uMEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither. Just inexperienced and put the pussy on a pedestal.

Summer was right.

cuck

wtf i hate women now

>toying with him even after she found another guy
>invite him to her engagement party
>talking to him after she got married and telling him he wasn't good enough for her

What the fuck was her problem?

he was gay

I love The Smiths

I think he was just dumb, orbting around the chick so long that clearly doesnt want anything with you is beyond retarded, i get it that its a movie, but i know people who do that in real life and get mad at you when you tell them they are wasting their time.

>orbting around the chick so long that clearly doesnt want anything with you

Lolwat? He was literally friends with benefits with her. He was living the dream. Were you eve paying attention?

>mhw this whore
We know what's down there it's a sewer

No he wasn't. She was fwb with him. He wanted more. Stop being retarded.

Yes but he asked for stable relationship, to give just sex to a hopless romantic with that mindset is like puting salt on his wounds.

>mfw I unknowingly sat at that same bench in LA the month my gf broke up with me and saw the movie days later

I hate this fucking movie.

Only aspies sides with Tom, prove me wrong

protip: you cant

Science has proven that people who are devastated after breakup are usually ones with low selfesteem and think they wont find anyone again, believe it or not your ex isnt only one with a pussy in town, get real m8 or pay a hooker to break those illusions.

yeah this is about right

>he wasn't fwb with her
>she was fvb with him

Are you a fucking retard?

>she told him she just wanted to be friends
>they fuck and spend time together
>HURR DURR SHE DONT WANT NUTTING TO DO WITH HIM

Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=FzOH1R2uMEw

lol this is so relateable

She never wanted a relationship with him in the very first place. She straight out tells him that to his face, and he is still very fucking dumb enough to grow wings and think something might actually happen someday, even though he's always fearing it won't never happen. He's a true delusional faggot. He deserved to be stepped on and grow the fuck out.

Leave it user you cant explain this stuff to a kid..

cuck
cuck

I'm definitely like Tom by nature, but have had my Summer experiences that have taught me the folly of that kind of thinking.

Still, despite going into relationships with far more grounded (even flat-out jaded) expectations, there's always a part of me that is hoping that it will be more than just "whatever it is."

Does that change at all, or is it once a romantic always a romantic?

This. When youget dumped by the first time and see this movie, he's the hero. From then on, you realize she is completely logical. Love just runs out and you gotta move on.

I think it's a bit strong to say she was "toying with him."

It's more like she was genuinely oblivious to his feelings for her and just honestly did not think anything of it beyond, "Tom's a good guy, I have no hard feelings towards him, I'll invite him, and obviously if for whatever reason he doesn't want to be friends, he won't accept."

It's kind of the standard "she friendzoned him" accusation that is ALWAYS just wrong. Only YOU can friendzone yourself. She can offer you the consolation prize of friendship because she wants to feel better about rejecting you, but only you can be dishonest enough with yourself to accept it when you know in your heart that you want more.

Depends. If you grow up, you get real. Realize that the perfect person does not exist, and start looking for people that are more right for you, according to where you are in that point of your life and hope for the better. But you have to work it out with your partner. Stop idolizing people for what you want them to be, and accept them for what they are.