Fluffy thread. Dump yer shit

Fluffy thread. Dump yer shit.

God I wish fluffies were real

Welp, I've done my bit

Bump for Wimey. So kawai

Thats all there was I think

Does anyone have the one with the brown foal named Nestle? I can't find it anywhere for some reason.

I think my fav stuff is not so much the human torturing them but the fluffies themselves out in the wild getting into huge amounts of trouble really showing how cruel the world of fluffies is.

And the fluffies interacting in their autistic way?

Yeah. Human abuse is a bit stale, but natural fluffy suffering is getting to be quite enjoyable. That, and fluffy on fluffy abuse.

yeah. I think the human torture stuff was a good bridge but the general retardation of the fluffies is much more intresting to read about.

I particularly like how they talk. It makes them seem more pathetic. It's entertaining!

The fuck is that ending?

I dunno

What that guy said..

The fuck was the ending?

She is an especially stupid fluffy, as fluffies go.

1) She breaks the leg of the foal while trying to lift it.
2) Relocates it to a terrible "nest."
3) Looking at the two skeletons below the nest, one has the color of her coat, the other the color of her mane. This suggests that these two dead foals belong to her and that she is only repeating the stupid thing that got her babies killed in the first place.

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks!

I have never seen this one before

wan mow!

Bump

Bump, i would dump but im in my phone

kek.

ccccckda xD

You guys got anything that features vagina torture or onahole use? Or anything rape related. I need a good fap

What a horrible mother. I want to stomp her head in.

forgotto tag u

Well besides that.

What the fuck is that

a picture for ants

I'm pretty sure that's a dead cat. I need something where I can see that the abused creature feels screams in agony and embarassment and stuff. You know what I mean? Dead bodys can't FEEL.

More like ant babies

.. The fuck is wrong with you?

Hey, at least I don't rape children, asshole.

Rather children than animals tbh

So it's consensual, eh?

so will any of those foals live to adulthood?

I wanna see that sentence without the comas.

Well, I tend to package it as a "surprise". It's not rape, because they never said no.

Well, I do like to fuck animals, just not torture them. That'd be quite cruel in my honest opinion, I stick with comics for that.

Hey at least I don't rape children asshole.

so basically the moral is poor parents= bad parents. according to this comic.

Thanks bruh. Now do it again but slower

The only questionable thing I sometimes do is because of my impregnation fetish. Dogs and Humans unfortunately can't interbreed, but for the fantasies I love to see the swollen belly. That's why I sometimes stick a hose up my dogs vagina, seal it off with tape and glue, and pump it full till it looks like 7 months pregnant.
How bad is that?

Fucking I can go with, but torture is just bad. Torture humans instead! They can atleast beg for mercy, which makes it a lot more fun.

I'm sorry, but fluffies wearing diapers is kinda cute
>Pffft

these couldn't be more out of order if you tried

These are out of order, but I'll post them all.

Please continue, I love these!

You're a fuckin retard mate. Don't bother.

you know, I can just delete the files, mate.

Do it

Was this comic ever finished?
Bumpity bump

Would someone care to explain the appeal of this? I'm genuinely curios.

That's it on the Roufe story boards. Sorry about the confused order.

Never have seen it unfortunately.

It's oddly cathartic for some people.
Torturing a creature meant to be completely dependent on others, almost to a parasitic extent, helps deal with frustration caused by people in our own lives that show similar traits to fluffies.
Or someone wants to go psycho for a minute without any real world consequences. Either way works.

I've always wanted to kill Snuggle, the fabric softener bear, so I guess that's why I like this. I hate cute.

On the other hand, maybe some people actually identify with fluffies - they are often innocent creatures who are subjected to terrible suffering for no apparent reason...sound familiar?

A valid point, good user.
It does bring to mind the struggle of the human condition. As children we(more often than not) view the world as a compassionate place or at the least as a place where people strive to do good. What separates us from the idea of fluffies is the human ability to learn and rationalize the bad parts of the world.
Fluffies are incapable of such growth and are fated to fall victim to the world's evil out of sheer ignorance of it.

This partially
I don't like the hyperbolic torture, but I like the tragedy, seeing things slowly go wrong in even the best circumstances.