What are your thoughts on the Mass Effect series?

What are your thoughts on the Mass Effect series?

Best thing that has ever happened
also, my wallpaper

Shit game no real choices

breddy gud
8/10

that's all games

How are there no real choices? It goes about as far as a game can with decision making

>pick something
>something happens later dependent on what you chose
what else did you want?

It's only the best god damned franchise in the entertainment world.

>dat world building
>dem deep characters
>dem biotic explosions

If you disagree, feel free to kill yourself.

OP here. I'm playing the trilogy again since I found it on sale. The first one feels so strange compared to what i remember but probably because in 2 and 3 they did away with a lot of the RPG mechanics

agreed

My wallpaper for years.
The feels man...

The first one was great

Here's another for you two.

Thane is a fucking god

Moar

> Tali

No thanks, I never gave a shit about romances.
I romanced Thane in my ''main'' playtrought. Besides him, only Garrus seems like a bro.

Wasn't utilized enough. One of my all time favorite characters though.

that after the ending of ME3 i will torrent andromeda.. no fucking change that i pay for that they still own me for that..

i liked the games tho 7/10

Rock solid, everyone should play it once, pity the story of the reapers ended fairly weak.

>that after the ending of ME3 i will torrent andromeda
You don't have to throw excuses at us if you're a cheap kike. We understand it's in your nature. Like a fish swimming, or a nigger stealing.

What has consistently made me upset with the series is how they always start you with two of the worst squadmates at the beginning of the game

Great game played it multiple times through.. The second game was amazing. The ending of the whole trilogy was utter shit.

ME2 was one of the greatest games I've ever played.

Franchise as a whole is 9.5/10 for me.

But when we talk about ME we don't talk about the ending (singular)

Loved the first two, some of my favorite games of all time.

The third one shat on the whole series.

>The second game was amazing
The only good about the second game was the characters and the loyalty quests. The Collectors proved to be irrelevant in the grand scheme. ME1 had a better story, and ME3 had better combat.

The characters are probably the best part of the series

yeah yeah.. u won a lollipop

This is 'He has a dream guy'.

Say hello.

I hope they don't fuck up the new trilogy

It's not going to be a trilogy anymore. They're going to be independent games in the same universe, like the Dragon Age franchise.

They wont be true bioware games like the first two. Theyll probably be more of EA games like 3

Can we discuss it later?

I'm in the middle of some calibrations...

Bumping for Mass Effect r34

/thread

BEST GAME EVER. I'm almost 30, i hate most of games, dont like to play, but mASS effect is perfect game. Waiting for Andromeda, i will buy new PC just for that.
Thats all.

Wasn't a big fan of the first one, nothing I've heard about the other two has really made me want to play them.

You go from point a to point b, regardless of what you choose. It's just a matter of picking your route there and maybe changing a few mostly irrelevant details.

The second one allows you to make some pretty specific choices on crew morale and story affecting it.

If you choose not to do upgrades or companion quests you can all die. On the other hand, they can all live if you do choose to do it.

I don't get why people think it needs to have 10 different paths to satisfy people.

But did you actually expect the game to be a choose your own adventure book?

they're shit

No, because it's a modern shooter/rpg hybrid. Doesn't mean there are "real choices".