Why can't brazilians act like normal people instead being savage monkeys?

Why can't brazilians act like normal people instead being savage monkeys?

infobae.com/juegos-olimpicos-rio-2016/2016/08/08/video-la-pelea-entre-argentinos-y-brasilenos-que-detuvo-el-partido-de-del-potro/

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-olympics-rio-brazil-fans-idUSKCN10I0SZ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BD2ms26lMjE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zq2IJLHamhc
time.com/4442022/rio-2016-olympics-beach-volleyball-copacabana/
outsports.com/2016/8/5/12377196/gay-chant-puto-bicha-olympics-rio
news.nationalpost.com/sports/rio-2016/it-was-very-shocking-rio-2016-table-tennis-fans-scolded-by-brazilian-player-for-being-too-rowdy-during-match
youtube.com/watch?v=l7pDV3SKuNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Takes two to tango. Argies are dumb animals too.

That's a very funny picture. And it wasn't a generalized fight, just one argentinian drunkard.

>>
>spics
>human

Pick one. Spic.

Argentina embarrassing itself on foriegn soil. How is this news?

>Argentinian tlking about monkeys

How when we host tournaments this things don't happen?

When Uruguay won the Copa America they went to the center of Buenos Aires to celebrate and nothing happened.

Brazilians are as butthurt about Argentina, as Poland is with Russia and Germany.
But we never invaded them, partitioned them, and they have over five times our population.
It can not be explained.
Imagine if France were mad about the netherlands or switzerland.

They're mad about the world cup. They have been mad and now you're seeing what a grudge looks like.

Shut up, dumb argie. It would be worse in Argentina, just look to the difference between an argie team playing in Maracanã and a brazilian team playing in La Bombonera.

The hate between these two countries is just a football grudge.
absolutely laughable.

Guga Kuerten was never booed in Buenos Aires, and he played that tournament many times.

MIL GOLS, MIL GOLS, MIL GOLS, MIL GOLS, MIL GOLS, MIL GOLS,
SÓ PELÉ, SÓ PELÉ,
MARADONA CHEIRADOR

>reuters.com/article/us-olympics-rio-brazil-fans-idUSKCN10I0SZ

Yeah? Like this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BD2ms26lMjE

Or this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zq2IJLHamhc

Look who's talking.

It's some shit about football that started hundred years ago with a lot of fights,death threats, and other crap over the games that happened there and here

The media of the time put a lot of o wood on the fire.

and now the legacy remains as a cultural thing most hues don't even know when or why it's started and honestly it's dumb as fuck

>French education

kek, what a dumb monkey you are.

Wow, you guys are more pathetic than I thought.

Top Brazilian bantz tbf.

They don't know how to have a good and friendly comeback bantz.

You came here to talk shit in the World Cup, now it's payback time. We're going to keep doing it. Take it like the little faggot cockhungry slut you are.

Spics speak Spanish.
Brazilians are Prics.

Could someone explain what's going on?

>triggered by boo
When humanity became such pussies? Just shrug that shit off, they're fucking atheletes.

cuz you're white

I Admit it,sorry folks but we must take pride in our own volk..

>bombonera
>literally Bolivia national stadium

Just macaco things

EAT MY SHIT
SWIM ON IT!

When you buy that huge dildo with the flag of your country and stick up your ass is when the love must stop.

ARG - BRA

Brazilinas booing averyone.

ARG got butthurt and reply.

Mothers are mentioned on both sides.

Punches and more butthurt.

That's it.

It's always the scummy argeniggers who starts the chimpout, and can't handle it when their shit get slapped.

Thank you kind sir

Or if America was perennially asspained by Canada

I really hope Philadelphia never hosts the Olympics.

>Ok, the symbol is a series of interwoven rings
>what are those?

>It can not be explained

>what is decades of galvão bueno creating a hostile climate against argies and south american nations in general in order get more tv viewership when our NT is playing

2bh that kinda of banter truly unites us s2

>Brazilians everywhere in every competition
>the only fight is involving an argie, citizen of the most assblasted country in the world

Argies are the problem tbqh.

Brazilians are booing Argentine sportsmen in every field. This is because of that stupid world cup chant "Brazil decime que se siente...", we asked for this.
On the other hand today I'm pretty sure I heard an Argentinian cheer for the Brazilian Judo contestant.

I hope we can get back to being bros with the hues, they were pretty much the only ones down here who didn't absolutely hate us.

what a shithole

>Brazilians are booing Argentine sportsmen in every field. This is because of that stupid world cup chant "Brazil decime que se siente...", we asked for this.
Brazilians have been doing the same to everyone else, retard.

>Early in a Saturday preliminary round match between Barbara Seixas and Agatha Bednarczuk of Brazil — known to most as just Barbara and Agatha — and Barbora Hermannova and Marketa Slukova of the Czech Republic, the public address announcer informed the crowd that “we would love it if there’s no booing.” The fans, almost all wearing the Brazilian gold and green, and many waving flags or wearing wigs or just ditching their shirts — immediately ignored his request. They booed and whistled during serves and between points.
time.com/4442022/rio-2016-olympics-beach-volleyball-copacabana/

>The Los Angeles Times' Kevin Baxter, who is in Brazil covering the Olympics, said that the homophobic slur was aimed at the U.S. Women's National Team during its 2-0 victory over New Zealand on Wednesday. At least one of the USWNT players -- Megan Rapinoe -- is gay, as is head coach Jill Ellis. While the "Zika" chants aimed at Hope Solo were bad enough, targeting out LGBT people with anti-gay slurs is the lowest of the low.
outsports.com/2016/8/5/12377196/gay-chant-puto-bicha-olympics-rio

>Rowdy table tennis fans were urged to behave Sunday, when their support for Brazilian Lin Gui — and boos for her Spanish opponent Galia Dvorak — got out of hand, in a breach of the sport’s etiquette.
news.nationalpost.com/sports/rio-2016/it-was-very-shocking-rio-2016-table-tennis-fans-scolded-by-brazilian-player-for-being-too-rowdy-during-match

Meant for

Can't handle the bantz tbqh.

why do those savage monkeys go to a tennis match about an ARGENTINIAN just to root against him? that's some pathetic shit to spend your money that way but i guess you'd rather root against people than root for your pathetic soccer team that cant score a goal against Iraq

>le epic bantz xd

this is bantz you monkey

youtube.com/watch?v=l7pDV3SKuNU

when neymar broke his spine

>that brazilian guy just dancing along with them

They boo when someone is playing against a Brazilian athlete, I'm not saying that's ok, but it makes some sense.

They boo our athletes no matter what country they are competing against. They would cheer for fucking asians if they're playing against us.

Really funny, Pablo. Your guy teased a lot and punched too

its just banter m8

it's just bantz we love you guys IRL your parrillas restaurants here are great 2bh

We come up with inventive banterous songs and they come up with lame booing in unrelated sports. Sad!

You are not angels

dat back pedalling

hue plz

>it's just bantz

Brazilians officially worse than Canadian or Australian shitposters

Don't you dare saying we are Canada level.

>yOu aRe noT aNgeLS

but it's true, back in the WC argies tourists were the most crazy and we loved them 2bh.

you are not tho

That pic is really cute.

>yoU Are nOt thO

Ayyy el gallego descendido

>We dindu nuffin

People here really love Brazil and it's people, I'm worried that because of a stupid chant we might have lost our only potential friends in South America.

nah, we are literally BFF, our economy is literally glued and our politics literally follow each other and our culture is really similar. We are literally destined to be together not mattering how much the world tries to break us apart

I didn't even knew about the chant till now. Most of the world don't understand we are too fucked up in every way to care about football.

It was a good day.

It's not because of the chat argbro, it's because of a football commentator called 'Galvão Bueno' mostly. Dumb fucks from Sudeste who buy everything Globo says also bought into their hate of Argentina.

Quite sad how a single person can turn an entire nation against another.
Our rivalry is quite strong thanks to Maradona and Pelé but only a fool would go this far.

Based Spain

This warms my heart huebros.

Now please make your female volley team stop raping ours, it's embarrassing.

It's not that we can't.

We just don't want to. And there is nothing you can do about it.

why the fuck is he holding a spine

>But we never invaded them

> argentinian education system

Your team is qt as fuck. No wonder they started raping.

>when neymar broke his spine

read you fucking retard

> Pablo

?
I thought the argentinean meme name was Nahuel/Lautaro last time I checked,when did they change it?

They fucking suck. Like, holy crap did they know what level to expect in the games?

That Sheila is extremely good.

> watching any kind of women sports in argentina
> after Aymar retirement

ayy lmanaos

Is it really just bantz in the end?

havent you ever got in an argument or a fight just for keks?

We're tsunderes.
Every year we have a massive orgy to settle things.

>hate sex orgy.
Damn

What about the field hockey? Argie women team isn't the best?

definetely

Jeez guys are you trying to kill yourselves up with AIDS or something?

it's only bantz between hot blooded sports fans

Mostly, what OP posted were just hotheads/regular racists. In the same video you can see an argie defending the brazzie

You know, back in the XIX century, we sudacas were really aggressive because of the whole independence thing, abos and unclaimed territories. We went full war because why the fuck no, europeans do it. Then people realised how ridiculous was for people to fight for nation that was barely older than their soldiers and things calmed down. Anyway, Argentina always thought Brazil was going to attack any moment and vice versa afaik, that lasted kinda halfway through XX century.

Anyway, football appeared before that thing ended and preserved a little bit of that hate that nowadays is just rivalry, since almost every tourist from both countries are well treated in both countries. The only people who go full monkey are regular racist/nationalist hotheads canalizing his issues through football, they would have done the same thing to fellow countrymen if they were from a rival club.

Nobody here actually thinks about hating someone. Back in 2010's Uruguay's president almost considered the idea of a war with Argentina and become the laughstock of all south america.

Let's be honest here, we're not the ones to talk at all

Just don't. Let the yuros complain, but not us.

We're bros tho, it's only a sport rivalry. I know no argentinian who really hates HUEs like a lot of people do hate Chileans around here.

It's just some banter gone a bit too far but that's it.

after Lucha and few more players retired it just not same.

They just don't have as much "jogo bonito" as before and they only win boring matches against irrelevant team, choking in multiple ways. If i wanted to see that I would just watch the footy NT

>Jeez guys are you trying to kill yourselves up with AIDS or something?

ey, we don't happenings nor muslims here, we need to live on the edge somehow.

this
stop sucking anglos off

This.

I have to say that makes me satisfied. I actually really like Argentina and I think they do understand that most of our rivalry is banter, but sometimes I don't know what to think of them because some negros take it seriously on both sides. The Neymar spine thing was really low and I do have some issues with seeing that as "just bantz". I see no problem with the other chants though, so Brazilians getting mad at it are probably pansies who were raised on pears and milk.

So currently Brazilians are making up for the heavy things and it makes me happy to be that way. I hope this one goes away soon and we begin another clean slate to be honest familias.

It is fucking bantz, as long as no punches fly everything else should be allowed. This cry from fellow argies started because the basketball team complained about the chants against Brazil as football-like, and now every argie is trying to be PC for them.

It is fucking bantz, as long as no punches fly everything else should be allowed. This cry from fellow argies started because the basketball team complained about the chants against Brazil as football-like, and now every argie is trying to be PC for them. I say FUCK THAT SHIT.

Allow mexibros to EH PUTO everyone, brbro to ZIKA the shit out of that americunt, and everyone else chant whatever hell they want.

That's some pretty...twisted "banter" you got there.

Brazil x Argentina tsundere yuri doujin when?

Careful on these perilous roads.
May i remind you.
Lesbianism is still considered homosexuality.
I travel by the shade.

> The Neymar spine thing was really low

why?he is a cunt, go blow him if you think argies were too "low" for your taste

Except that if this is intended to be arg-bra, the br one is probably a trap. And then it is not lesbiasim anymore, is it?

>lesbianism

>huemonkeys vs argeniggers
animals acting accordingly desu