Would you rather lick their ass holes or go to jail?

Would you rather lick their ass holes or go to jail?

Would you rather have sex with them or die?

Would you rather breath fresh air or swim in a lake of fire?

>since we're asking stupid questions

What kind of question is that? Everyone knows the best assholes to lick are in jail.

Would you rather have your face as their chair or get attacked by a pack of rabid dogs?

for how long would we have to be the chair and would they have to sit in it

How long would the rabid dogs attack us for?

As long as it takes for them to cum all over your tongue

Till they die of course.

I know the girl on the right

I would do anything with them, anything they want. And after that I'd go to jail if needed.

Would you go to jail because they got arrested for smoking weed in a stolen car with cocaine and a gun and a dead body of a police officer they murdered in cold blood in the trunk?

Have you ever been in a turkish prison?
You ever seen a grown man naked?

Yes.

Source?

What if you went to the doctor and they were the doctors and they needed to make sure your cock worked properly and that your semen needed to be of proper standards to satisfy any girl so they do their magic on your cock but they also test your tongue to see if your ass eating abilities are up to stabdards and if your fingers are up to standard to finger them?

Yeah. So do I we were school chums in 1972 she's aged terribly.

I would gladly lick their assholes without the jail thing. What kind of question is this?
Are you fuckin' gay or something? What the fuck is wrong with you, kid?

"and that your semen needed to be of proper standards to satisfy any girl so they do their magic on your cock"

Okay, dude, you cant be older than 12. I mean come on...

>would you rather have sex with a beautiful girl of your choosing, as many times as you want for as long as you want or would you rather have your penis sliced off with a rusty butter knife

and i know the one in the middle, nice job florida fag

MOAR?

I would lick their ass holes, but I wouldnt stop there. I would eat their shit.

This is autism refined to it's purest form
What your next thread whould you like a million dollars or go to jail

Omfg yes

You like to hang around gymnasiums?

Dear Sir's

Can one of you polite gentlemen please provide further images of the three ladies ASAP

Kind regards

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight

.....is there something I'm missing?

This isn't a tough choice. I don't see where u r trying to get at? I'd lick all 3 asshole at once. Why would anyone choose prison over that?

oh buddy, them broads are fuckin sexy

i'd eat the corn outta their shit