Yes
Yes
>my birthday

>yes
>yes
>rape her

lol

>yeah
>naw, she actually saved her vag for marriage, I only buttfucked her at first in high school then in cool leg we got married and I tore up her front door, still prefer the back
> o\s

Ex asked me once. Said she didn't like it but would try if I wanted to. I love my personal slip n slide so she got it from behind which I usually didn't do either and I blew my load in her. Uh a

seems like your gf's from Tbilisi, Georgia.
99% of girls don't have sex with their bfs (even if they love them more than theirselves/parents).
and do you know why?
because they think they will be called slut/whore if they do it without marriage ring.
and, actually, yes more than a half of Georgians think so.
But unless the girls theirselves destroy that stereotype, nothing is going to change.

> yes
> yes
> My GF and I both lost our virginity together, so we didn't knew how anal felt and by curiosity, we tried, we had to know. Eventually we did it.

I ram my girlfriends asshole twice a week, she hates it but she loves me
Make them love you more than you love them, they'll do it for you

post cut off. but yeah babby was trying to be real babby. babby gone. I still feel like shit and we broke up like 6 months after but meh. It happened. Nothing I can do, not my choice apparently lol

and non-virgin girl means slut and the girl who will have sex with anyone (logic: if she did with him, why won't she with me?)
and therefore no one is ever going to marry her, because who wants sluts to be his children's mom?

Nope chicago. She was always a chubby nerd. Cried one day in elementary school when I said chrono trigger was a stupid game cause I couldn't read. She didn't know that bit, and she taught me how to read at like... 11 lol, then 5 years later we porkin, 10 years later we married n' porkin and finally 3 years later we porkin n' married n' she's a neet but it's ok cause i got inheritance so kobe for a few years

>still have thumb and/or cock in asshole at least 5 hours a week

YOU POSTED TWO FUCKING NAKED DUDES

how stupid are you

My ex loved it in the butt, lots more than she liked it in the puss. She flat out told me so. She didn't always want it there, but usually.

what is gif ?

Was with my wife for about 5 years before I worked up the courage to just ask her if she was down. She was. Now we have anal sex during pretty much each time we're intimate. Just ask your GF op. The worst she can say is no, and she'll probably respect you for being open about what you want to do.

Guys in faggotry

because its a picture of 2 dudes asses

Yes
No

She was on top riding me and I stuck a finger in her ass. She starts moaning and tells me she loves it. Ask if I can fuck her ass she says fuck yes I love anal. Proceed to vigorously fuck asshole ever since

Nope. Not her cup of tea

yes
yes
she was on her period but still wanted some dick

Dude just bang your girl on her period. Stop being a pussy. Also as long as you can convince her which shouldn't be a problem if she is fiending for some dick anyways she will feel alot better knowing you don't give a fuck about that.