What was it?

What was it?

how would you hold a handgun in your right hand and shoot yourself in the left temple? retarded firearms handling imo. Unless sitting away from table.

you can't fucking know since it is a drawn picture.

Even if he would be left handed with his cig, he could have just turned around and shot himself with his right hand, resulting in the blood on the wall.

that was quick.

suicide. he was sitting facing away from that ledge on the stool. then he shot his right temple and spilled ketchup on the wall.

simple

Check if victim if left, right handed or ambidextrous.
If left handed (as sugested by the cigar), it's murder.

The neck of a Hennessy bottle is visible in the trash can, so this was obviously a murder, The suspect is a black make, late-teens to mid-twenties, wearing baggy clothing and a ball cap with stickers on the brim, worn sideways.

Can of coke, pack of cigarettes, ashtray on desk are on left hand side. Cigarette in left hand. Victim appears to be left handed, yet gun is in right hand. This was murder, and killer put gun in right hand to make it look like suicide.

How the fuck do you he was shot in the left temple?

Murder.

Victim was facing away from the lamp by the window with the gun in right hand. The ejection port of that pistol is on the right side, meaning the bullet casing would have ejected in front of her, but it is seen sitting on the ledge between the glasses and lamp, in the opposite direction that the ejection port would be facing.

Murder obviously. Person was sitting there waiting for attacker, who threw ninja flip flop before victim could shoot him/her. Flip flop was shot with such skill and power it killed person. Done.

Also, confirmed by dubs.

just one detail stands out to me, the position of the pen indicates that he was writing with his left hand, i.e he was left handed, yet he 'shot himself' with his right hand?

Everyone is assuming he is sit rig facing window. Why is that? Could easily be facing away from the window

lmao didn't even notice that

Murder.
Look at the positioning of the pen and cigarettes on the table/counter thing. Victim is obviously left dominant. Extremely odd to use your off hand to fire a gun, especially if you don't have training.

But the person who murdered him, could've just placed the ciggarette in the guys hand. assuming he wanted it to look like suicide and he planted a gun in his hand

How do you know if the person has no training? Also could be ambidextrous. People are making so many retarded assumptions.

No suicide, neither murder... it was 360 no scope.

The blood is on the wall right to him if he were facing the desk, so he mustve shot with left. He didnt so he was facing away from the table and didnt finish his suicide note, still smoking a sigaret. which would be awfully weird.

Are you mansuming this is a male?

Don't trigger me shitlord

suicide

if the victim was writing a note or doing work why would he take his glasses off to engage an attacker?
If he was surprised the the shot while he was writing then why did he have his glasses off.
he was also facing away from the window, unless he did a 360 noscope spin on his stool, which would mean he was done writing, put the pen down, took his glasses off, turned around and shot himself

I know the answer, a black guy did it right? Mystery solved

Why is that awfully weird? Could easily having been facing into the room when this unfolded. Nothing bizarre about that at all.

>holding a ciggy
>was in the middle of writing something
>is left handed from where the pen is but gun is in right hand

This was suicide. You can tell because anyone who smokes cigarettes is killing themselves by not caring about their long-term health.

if she was sitting infront of the desk and was holding a gun in here right, not dominate hand, the blood splater wouldnt be on the wall on the right side.

If someone called the cops, they would have finished him off.

Murder, if they were right handed the pen would be on the other side.

detective Sup Forums solves it again

Murder, you would finish the cigarette if you were offing yourself.

>Holding cigarette in left hand.
>Gun in right hand.

Most people smoke with their dominant hand. The dominant hand is also the hand they would have held the gun in for the blood splatter to match.

Also the random flipflop may indicate a struggle

why is the lamp unplugged

Murder, blood on the right wall and gun on the left also the cigarette is not over yet, logically you'd finish your last cigarette not waste in your rush to pain your wall with your brain shit.

Con't

Also if the person shot them self, they most likely would have been found slumped over the desk, since they were sitting on a stool.

The gun is, after all, in the wrong hand, given that she has her desk set up for left-handed use (the ashtray, her drink, the placement of the lamp). In addition, the lamp is unplugged, and the is still wearing her overshirt inside, both of which imply the scene being staged. The bloodspatter is also conspicuously lacking a bullet-hole in the center, but that may be a flaw in the art rather than the scene.
In any case, the lady was murdered elsewhere, and brought back to her apartment, where the scene of a suicide was staged.

Murder it is dark outside and the desk lamp is unplugged

Murder, who the fuck kills themselfes before finishing the letter?

Also it's highly unusual for women to kill themselves with a gun.

Suicide 100% here is why: dominant hand probably left everything on the desk says so. Never seen a smoker smoke with offhand. Guy writes note explaining why. Grabs sigarette turns with back towards desk (look at that right foot slipper) places gun against head and shoots. Falls to the side explaining why his seat Falls under the desk and the blood is atlas the wall. Or you fags think i am wrong?

9gag police always on guard

this is very true; gunshot to the head and messy and destructive, and statistically, female suicides actually care, even subconsciously, about who will have to clean it up.

He's holding a gun, so I'm going to assume he knew the attacker was there. Now if saw the attacker why would he still be sitting down?
If he wasn't sitting down, the bloodsplatter would be higher up the wall.
Suicide.

scuicide, she clearly lost her second flip flop

if you were smoking + holding a gun to kill yourself though, i think most people would hold the gun with the dominant hand. i smoked cigarettes and would frequently hold the cigarette in my off hand while driving or doing something more important with the right, dominant hand. if i was gonna hold a cigarette and kill myself i certainly wouldnt hold the gun in my offhand, would you?

so you mean murder, then? suicide would mean the scene would be consistent, not inconsistent like it was staged.

Rape.

This is really easy. Cig in left hand suggests person was left handed and also busy with something when died. Pistol is in right hand while blood stain is on wall right side. Why would you kill yourself while smoking? Desk lamp is unplugged while stuff on the table suggests person was reading, meaning lamb wouldn't be unplugged.

case solved!

Nigglets rape her

Murder because the person was sitting at the desk (fallen stool) and the bloodsplatter is on the wall to the right yet the gun is in the right hand. Fucking retards

Victim decided the letter was shit like the rest of their life

The person is also left handed you can tell by where the pen is at on they paper he was writing with

Suicide. The gun is in his hand.

Look at the way the body fell. She was clearly sitting facing away from the desk when the shot was fired.

i think of a murder, she didn't have her finger on the trigger after all

Dr Watson here. Its obvious the person was reading and writing a letter and wore glasses. They were shot in the head near the window as you can clearly see from the blood on the wall. A gun was most likely used. The person liked to drink coke and smoke.

>Why is that awfully weird?
jesus christ, it's a riddle and it's been solved. don't nitpick details for a riddle. in reality we could have checked the head but since this is a riddle you dont get to say shit like "facing away from the desk isn't weird"

Insufficient data provided for proper analysis.

It's an accident. She was writing with her pen (6), when she heard a sound in the house. She's american ( so she decided to take her gun (1), crush her cigarette (5), turn off the light to sneak on the burglar (2), take her glasses off because they're useless in the dark (7) and check the house by herself. When she found nothing, she lit a new cigarette to calm down (10) and came back, still in the dark. She was drunk (3) so she tripped on her slipper (9), tried to catch up on her stool but failed (1) and crushed her head agains the wall (4). There is no bullet hole in the wall, and this stain is not a brain-blowing-bullet-stain. The fall from a standing position and the rotation induced by the catch-up tentative explain the weird position of the body. Ther is no murderer and no suicid note. Case closed, Sherlock out.

She was left handed, see the pen.
You would not shoot yourself with your weaker hand (while smoking).
Someone came in and shot her (see blood placement)

Murder, look at trigger finger

Goddamn I can't believe how many of you are this stupid.

Lots of left-handed people shoot right-handed. Some people are left-handed but right-eye dominant, so it's easier to shoot right handed.

Plus with semi-auto weapons, the ejection port is generally on the right side, so if you're shooting lefty, you're more likely to get brass smacking you in the face.

More than half the left-handed people I know shoot right-handed.

Cigarette is in left hand, ashtray placement would suggest he was smoking while looking out the window. If he then shot himself in the temple with his right hand the blood splatter would be on the floor to the left.
Murder.

Fuck sorry didn't know I was talking to a crime scene analyst. How many times can you say 'likely' before you realize you have nothing concrete? People do things differently all the time. And as a smoker I will smoke with my other hand(not dominant in my case the left) when doING certain tasks. For example, I'd prefer a gun in my dominant hand than a cigarette.

Yes you do. That's the point of the ridde smarty pants. To find a clear answer. Not a hypothetical outcome.

you're good bro

Are u guys assuming that if you are left handed u cannot shoot with the right hand? Why? Its just to pull down a trigger, not to write the whole LOTR trilogy

Probably murder.

Ignore that "right hand/left temple" bullshit. The person could face away from the desk.

The blood splatter is confined to about a 1 foot spread. If they fell off the stool in that direction, they would have been sitting about 5 feet from the wall. A blowout on the back of somebody's skull is going to spray unless you are right next to the wall.

Second, the height isn't head height. Look at that shit. It is DESK LEVEL. The person't torso is so fucking long that sitting in the ground, their head would be level with the splatter. Somebody sat them against the wall and blew their brains out. The moved some shit.

Also, this is all horse shit because the scale and perspective is so fucked as to be completely useless.Terrible artist.

▶I agree→

So youre saying the cigarette and gun could have stayed in this persons hand, as they fell and rotated through 90 degrees?

You also fail to explain why the blood spatter is opposite where it should be, if the person shot themselves with the gun in their right hand.

despite a possible hero letter on the table
its murder
>the feamle looking body was writing facing twards the window.
when she got shot from the left leaving the pattern on the wall.
>yet the killer noticed she was left handed
>just as he saw the pack of seemingly malboros and thought to give this szenario more weight by making sure she holds a cigarette in her left hand
>As she was left handed visible on how the pen was left on the table.
>a smoker would would´ve finished his last cigarette though while an average suicidal person would´ve shot itself with the usual handedness.
>the killer placed a cig in the left hand so it was occupied gving a reason for the gun ending in the right hand.
>also why turn around if the final look through the window must provide a better view therefore he moved the body

i rest my case

>TL;DR suicide due to watermark

Accident - Explosive aneurysm while admiring husband's gun.

>You also fail to explain why the blood spatter is opposite where it should be, if the person shot themselves with the gun in their right hand.

It's not. She was facing away from the window.

yes. google-fu is strong within me.

I am right handed and would hold ciggir in left hand most of the time. That is a dumb conclusion

LOL

why is the desk lamp unplugged?

Would you light up a cig, just before you blew yourself away?

Except from the pic, you can't see either temple and are assuming it wasn't a shot through the mouth.

Guys.. if it was a "she" how come she hasn't any breasts?

those sneaky little jews did this!

um... why are you all callin the murder victim "she"?
i dont see tits, and "she" has a huge feet...

No hair on legs.

No bullet hole in wall

that is a strong assumption tho
when a person owns a gun he/she will train with it with the usual handedness:
therefore the psychomotility would make a person use the hand its trained on with a specific tool

Suicide because he found himself on 9gag and decided to end it all

>breasts=female
check your privilege cis scum

where is his other sandal?

Judging by the location of the pen, the ashtray, the can of cola and the cigarette, the victim was evidently left handed. It's dark outside and the most unusual element is the lamp. He wears glasses and he would have likely been using the lamp to write his suicide note which begs the question as to when he unplugged it. The positioning of the body suggests that he was looking away from the window when the bullet entered his body. His flip-flop is positioned in front of him suggesting that he may have actually been standing when he was shot and the unplugged lamp suggests that he tried to grab on to something as he was falling. As he is smoking with one hand and the cigarette hasn't fallen out, he most likely gripped the cord with his right hand which would have been difficult if he was holding a gun at the time of his death. The garbage can under the shelf also gives us an idea of the distance he would have been and there is an inconsistency in the placement of the seat and where the seat would have been propped up if he was sitting on it. Blood splatter on the corner suggests that he was shot from the angle that the image is drawn. This draws the following conclusion

>Victim was standing
>He was shot from someone standing at the painter's positon
>As he was falling, he gripped the cord
>Seat and gun were placed after the victim's death
>Off angle book suggests he may have been pulling out a book or folder
>No evidence pointing to the note on the table being a suicide note

Bag it and tag it, we've got a murder on our hands

>use the hand its trained on with a specific tool
That's right, I always use the same hand on my tool.

I like this answer

the lack of a bullet hole in the pic is a failure on the one that has drawn it
the pattern is way to big for stumble into the wall maneuver
same thing

then why is he holding his cigarette in his left hand, with the ashtray on the left side of the desk?

Elementary my dear Sup Forumsros, it was murder.

The victim has a cigarette in his hand, an ashtray and a pack of smokes on the desk. Now you tell me, if you were a smoker and you were going to kill yourself, would you do it before or after smoking your last cigarette?

I'll answer for you, you would smoke your last cigarette and then kill yourself.

Except when you consider the fact they are right handed and smoking with the left while writing the note with the right.

You're right about looking away from the window but wrong about standing.

He simply swiveled around on the stool, the bars on the stool are ideal for placing feet on them against the wall and away from the wall, the stool is toppled the right way for a sitting person to tip over the way of the gunshot, the hand is correct for the position and the cigarette matches the situation.

Pretty straight forwards.

>you would smoke your last cigarette and then kill yourself.
That's right, anyone who has ever smoked would agree.

The gun's in her right hand, and the blood splatter doesn't match up with that so it was murder