This is honestly the best game in the last couple of years. You have 10 seconds to name a better recent game

This is honestly the best game in the last couple of years. You have 10 seconds to name a better recent game

protip: you can't

NMS

Rocket League

super Mario bros

Dark Souls. Literally any of those games. The Witcher 3 is phenomenal, but I don't think it comes close to the DS series in terms of original RPG's

God can you imagine what her medieval panties must smell like after all that fighting and heat and sweat. Running water didnt exist so she must not have washed her pussy that often. Her unbreathable leather pants mustve fermented all those smells and fluids too.

God just imagine what it smells like

League of the Legends

pokemon go

The Last Of Us is by far THE BEST VIDEO GAME I've ever played.

/bread
>no need to sit on your fatass all day

You know you would fuck that

>in terms of original RPG's
OP said it was the best game in the last couple of years, not the most original RPG

Paint

I've just ordered it.

Then you've not played that many good games, fam. Oh sure, it was highly polished, looked nice, and very engaging as far as the characters were concerned, but as far as gameplay? Repeated mechanics, linear maps and poor AI took a lot of it away.

The multiplayer / factions was very good fun though.

Have fun. It's really great. The 2 dlcs are amazing also and both add a good 20-30 hours of gameplay each

What I meant by that is the originality of the game that makes it the best.

Overwatch

That's good game I played was metal gear solid 5. That game was a master piece for me and after playing for 100h I needed more.

I'm pretty sure it was b8. TLOU was a good movie, though.

undertale

p2p tf2

Fucking disgusting

Dying Light

For honor. Pretty badass m8

GTA V / GTAO

Fuck,that game. Has nothing new to bring to the table

I agree. Storytelling was nice, and I did like the characters they created. But the gameplay was just nothing special.

really nigga? GTA online? they couldve made online so much better

Game is 3 years old now . what do,you expect

The Witcher felt super repetitive after finishing the story. I can't bring myself to play it anymore because everything is kind of the same (missions, enemies, landscape).

implying you had to smell it before fucking it