Your favourite comedian?

Your favourite comedian?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11046221
youtube.com/watch?v=IWmQEmqNoxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bo Burnham

Louie is mine as well, he is just so smart with his routines and jokes. I like how he phrases sentences and makes logic fun.

Other than him I really like Jimmy Carr , he has a different style, his one liners are killer.

God tier right here.

strawpoll.me/11046221

??

RIP sweet prince

That might be one of the funniest things I've read. Fuckin love Louis CK

I used to like Jimmy Carr, but his stand up stuff annoys me too much. He's much better on panel shows.

Ari Schaffir

Steven Wright

I just spent the weekend binge watching Louis CK, Jim Jefferies and Bill Burr, rewatched a bill hicks standup. Really liked those

Started watching David Cross but he's become too SJW-y in his old age, at least in his standup. I got about 15 minutes in before switching.

I'm about to load up some Doug Stanhope. So I think if they're old bitter drunks/former drunks, then I like them.

In hindsight I want to hold down Aziz Azari and give him a fucking tranquilizer. I didn't realize his character on Parks and Rec was basically him. Just a celebrity/mainstream twitter obsessed spastic.

Any David Cross fans here?

I prefer his new stuff. His routine on Facebook is hilarious.

"I logged onto Facebook. I had no log, and it is neither a face or a book"

Timeless comedy.

RIP Harambe

Louis CK, Jim Jeffries and Bill Burr are my favourites and they're fucking brilliant. How do you feel about Jim Gaffigan?

Yeah, David Cross is good. Haven't heard much though, only snippets from odd comedy playlists on Spotify. Recommend any good stand up shows from him?

Mr Show

Shut up you fucking baby

This dead mother fucker right here

Check out his albums. "It's Not Funny" and "Shut Up You Fucking Baby" are good. In case you didn't pick up on it from the clips you've heard, he's definitely politically liberal. I disagree with the user above who called him a SJW (there's definitely a lot of overlap with those two groups but they aren't the same thing) but if you're a Sup Forums kind of guy you don't like him.

Haven't gotten to him yet. He sounds gay whenever I hear him speak, so I'm not sure if he is, and gay comics are usually kinda meh. They're like women comics. They just talk about gay nonsense, or how stupid straight people are etc.

No, I definitely enjoy what I've heard. Not particularly political myself...but I still laughed,

Name a funnier overweight red head stand up comedian named Louie
>you can't

He's not gay I don't think. At least, it doesn't show in his stand up. He mostly talks about him being fat...and food. Doesn't sound like it would work but it definitely does. It's hilarious.

hes not gay, all he talks about is food. My favorites are the same as yours, and I find his acts too clean, but still funny, so I guess you would too.
Btw. He has like 15 kids

Too many amazing dead stand up comics

Tom segura is funny as fuck

Am I the only one who gets a weird pedo vibe from him when he talks about his daughters?

Like he's Mr. Mom around them, but late at night they're watching spongebob, i see him getting Wandering Hands for some reason.

How come no one mentioned Jim Norton?
Hes great + hes like a representation of Sup Forums with all the trannies he has fucked

Oh I also second the fag who told you to check out some Mr Show. Really off the wall sketch comedy show that was on HBO back in the late 90's. Their sketches are honestly a bit hit or miss but the good ones are fucking gold.

Check' and Segura is funny as shit. Good bits

Bill Burr is definitely my favorite comedian. I listen to bis weekly podcasts and love all his comedy. Hes not pretentious at all and enjoys making fun of everything and everyone (including himself and his advertisers).

2nd. Adam Carolla

I guess Louis CK is 3rd. Bill and Adam provide me with so much entertainment on a regular basis with their podcasts.

I love his podcast. Fucking hilarious when he rips into his sponsors.

I wish Maron would make s documentary on the Comedy Store. He's always obsessing about it and 1980's Comedy Store stories are always awe inspiring. Plus Maron is my guy

rip bill

Rip sam

And Jim Jeffries.

NORM

He is hilarious. Saw him in NYC last year and laughed my ass off.

Hands down the best.

ecks dee kevin hart is the best obvioously

I'm watching Obsessed now on Netflix, it's like my 4th time watching it and I'm still crying with laughter.

mode-el?
Club Dubya
Me undies~ Me undies~ dododododoo

Little jimmy is the greatest.

King of the Road

...and IIIIIIAAAMMMM JUST CHECKIN IN ON YAAAHHHH

all of you except need to

he was funnier when his depression wasn't all consuming. he's broken now.

>implying his depression wasn't always all consuming
>implying depression doesn't make amazing comedy

yea you stupid cunt, i am. i've seen him in 2001 and 2014. he's changed a lot.

I'll fight you fggt

Changed how?

fuck you.

JIMMY CARR!!! BEST EVER!!!

Check'd. What has changed in his routine, other than content in that time? I just saw him last year and his delivery is top notch

Alan Resnick.
Not too well known, but God, that man makes me laugh until I'm crying.

>ctrl f
>cuck
>no results

Sup Forums is a fucking disaster

I forgot the picture. :(

Look in the catalog. Two cuck threads ripe for the picking.

He was too good for this world.

doug stanhope is funny as fuck. bill hicks is good too if you've never watched him. also jim norton was pretty funny on opie and anthony but his standup is kinda meh

I like Bill Hicks okay but he's overrated imo.

Joey Diaz cocksucker

yea a lot of comedians are

Carlin is god fags
bow b4 your father

Hell yeah! Arrested Development, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret. Fucking genius.

George Carlin

This guy, funny stand-up and did a good job with his Deadpool run.[spoiler]

Quads confirm we have a lot of overrated comedians.

"If you like your insurance, KEEP your insurance..."

FUNNY shit

Patton Oswalt - dude could go for 3 hours and never run dry.

Louis cuCK is a tryhard edgelord who's wife divorced him because he kept talking dirty shit about his daughters in his act. He's a filthy spic.

youtube.com/watch?v=IWmQEmqNoxg

badda boom

Comedians like him are golden. Anyone who can just go to a park and make people crowd around and laugh before their time of fame is gold.

>iPhonefag with shit taste

iPhonefags with good taste

Norm Macdonald

Tries way too hard to be super edgy.