So why and who are you voting for Sup Forums?

So why and who are you voting for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CqRkv9VTaMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Take your shit elsewhere Trump shill

Bump I wanna see retards argue.

Kek you think I live in the states I just wanna see how many idiots like you there are.

Go back to your safe space killary sheep

>implying

Fuck Hillary too

>my parents are voting third party! XDDDD

Hillary because she isn't a climate change denier. I have other reasons but unfortunately that's the only justification I need.

by the way this is now a trump girl thread 3d welcome

I have no idea.

>single issue voting

Since when did everyone immediately believe this tinfoil bullshit no questions asked? Liberals are just as bad since they're the ones spreading this Hillary rubbish because they're upset about Bernie. Trump shouldn't be president because of everything he wrote in Make America Great Again. Period.

I can understand why some would dislike Trump or Bernie. But what I can't understand is why some others would support Hillary.

Because not everyone believes every piece of Russian Hilary conspiracy nonsense spouted from rt and sputnik.

>posting anime
Leave Sup Forums now, weeb. THIS IS FOR POLITICAL DISCUSSION ONLY >:>|

The only Hillary supporters I've ever met seem to support her for over the idea of egalitarianism.

She's Obama 2.0, she has the non white male vote.

Fortunately, in order to vote you have to actually leave the house, so I don't have to worry about you.

Talk shit, get hit user.

What is with you idiots and voting for her because of climate change. No one cares about the fucking climate especially a liar like Hillary.

Good thing NASA didn't get caught changing data... oh wait.

Over 30 states are allowing online voting this election, mine included. Fortunately when we MAGA you go back to mexico.

Not at all, but when a canidate denies the existence of the single most important issue being "addressed" I'm not going to vote for them. I have plenty of other reasons to not vote for trump, but at this point it doesn't matter. Go back.

this.

Lol. The guy who wants to ban public schools. Not the left or the right, just the nut.

So who will you be voting for?

Ahh, yeah I can see that now.

orly?
Why shouldn't one be personally responsible for their children's education?

Conspiracy horseshit. What about the thousands of other independent agencies that have the same results?

I can only imagine how ashamed your parents are of you.

Have you seen how fucking retarded parents are?

I don't care if she cares, I don't care if she continues to do almost nothing. it's better than the giant steps in the wrong trump is purposing.
>muh climate gate
Fox News viewers need to leave.

>self appointed victims

I feel like that term has been on the tip of my tongue for years and you have finally brought it out.

>not mexican
>voting for trump this election
They're pretty proud user

How does it feel knowing you're lying to anonymous strangers on an image board?

Nice try, Donald..

>implying teachers are less retarded.
Get them away from their curriculum and they are fucking lost.

Voting for Hillary because racist sociopaths shouldn't be given the keys to power.

I don't think I know the feeling
>CTR this butthurt

The ACTUAL liberal response to Hillary is pretty outraged. She's as hated as Trump is. I'm voting for Jill Stein because after what the DNC did to Bernie I just can't vote for that cunt, even as a lesser evil, but since Jill doesn't actually stand a chance I would rather Hillary win than Trump, if only because of exactly this If you think that climate change is just another thing for us to bicker back and forth about, you need to fucking educate yourself. Most things in politics are subject to opinion but the problem with the environment is objectively in our fucking faces regardless of how you feel.

I'd rather have kids learning from a curriculum than their dipshit parents.

GIF COMING THROUGH

Lel

Well, okay I'm gonna stop giving you attention and hide this shitpostfest. Thanks for the laughs, enjoy being a spergy NEET with no friends and nobody that loves you

>muh racism
Good fucking god I'm not even a trump supporter and the shills are getting annoying.

Checkd

>implying trump actually stands a chance
aww it so cute to see the sub 100 IQs coming out to play

Wait, are you saying I could get paid for this?

Agreed. I despise Hillary, but I can't bring myself to vote for a demagogue

>i need to stop giving you attention
>let me inform you that i'm hiding your posts first

It also teaches them social skills so that the majority don't end up on fucking /r9k/

B me

What are these giant steps, user?

R A R E T R U M P
DO NOT DOWNLOAD, DO NOT SCREENSHOT, DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE, THANK YOU.

im still waiting on acid rain to kill us, been waiting since the 90's

>implying adults cant socialize with other adults and bring their kids.

That's the only thing he's ever said? Weird. And liberals being biased toward their pick? Very strange. Reps and dems don't do this do they?

well if your murrican kiddos get less education, it will probably lead to "importing" more well eduacted people from other countries. have fun with shitloads of indians and chineese "stealing your djawbs".

a public school system is one of the pilows of a society that is somewhat democratic. but hey, if you so desperately want to get back into 1500AC, go on. meanwhile I enjoy the fact that my fucked up home didn't determine my way in society. and now after studying I pay it back with a steady job and an income that makes me albe to actively contribute to our consumerbased economy instead of being a criminal nigger or burgerflipper for life.

or have the parent function as a teacher by buying ciriculum, aka homeschooling.

Identity politics drives the hatred for trump. He is male, he is white and this identity is not claiming it is a victim enough. Even though it's patently obvious self identified victim minority groups cause the most victims (even among their own group) in societies that would otherwise be peaceful without them.

Stop it with these cringey anime MAGA memes. It's cancer

Indeed you could get paid to shitpost.

You're pretty L O W E N E R G Y friend.

>implying public education is better than anything anyone else can do, but the numbers dont prove that, public schools have been failing since their inception.

youtu.be/CqRkv9VTaMQ

children act different when there's 1500 of them in the same building every day as opposed to 10 of them once a week (at best).

I wish I got paid to shitpost.

I'd rather have an idiot in charge than a criminal. At least Trump would have advisors to make up for his lack of intelligence. Hillary is literally a criminal, the justice department LITERALLY said she broke the law but it won't pursue legal action.

>INB4 vote third party

A third party will win in America just as soon as the rich and powerful in this country stop liking being rich and powerful. That is to say a snowball, in hell, inside of a running blast furnace, next to the detonation of a nuclear weapon, on the sun, stands a better chance than a third party candidate winning a presidential election in the USA.

Trump.

>watching people without education/training in education talking about curriculum and other shit they have no clue about.

and thats.... bad?

Trumps public personality is fake, he simply realized how simple US citizen are and what they want to hear.

His speeches have the lyrical value of a story i wrote when i wa in 5th grade, most of his hardcore followers eat every shit nugget that falls out of his mouth, and nothing he says ever catches up to him because his character is litteraly "i dont care".

Hillary on the other hand is a fucking cyborg.
Shes up to the highest payer, and obviously lies all the time.

Instead of voting one of two completely horrible choices, i would leave the US, because the people here are the reason these choices are what they are.

The quality of the candidates is just a mirror of their voters.

Nuke the USA.

>just as soon as the rich and powerful
>rich and powerful
They're called jews, user.

Acid rain is still a problem, it's just localized like it has always been. Ocean acidification is the global crisis.
Maybe you are waiting because you rely on the media to educate you, instead of learning about wtf you are talking about.

retard.

we've had several ice ages, of course the climate fucking changes

also
>apostrophes show ownership not plurality, more public school failing.

>single most important issue being "addressed"

Kill yourself

>Nuke the USA
Kim?