Bros........just how fucking STONED do you have to...be to make.....something like this??...

Bros........just how fucking STONED do you have to...be to make.....something like this??? like the fuck we're these dudes SMOKING???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11gDvO_-v24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably only kinda. they were just being edgy

This applies to Jacks Creek

Why do YOU.... capitalize RANDOM words??

Where is this in the highness meter?

dude......for EMPHASIS

I fucking hate their shitty sense of humor. I hate how they try to be as edgy as possible. It's disappointing, cause Richard Bishop has a lot of talent. About 20% of their stuff is good. The rest is just shit trash.

His solo stuff is good as well.

have you been to phoenix?

this the ultimate stoner album

>edgy
>he doesn't understand experimental music
I agree that they're not always great, but they're usually pretty fun, user.

Ugh. When I said edgy, I meant edgy. I don't need some kid on Sup Forums trying to tell me about "experimental music". Notice how Six Organs of Admittance or Boredoms never made stupid shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=11gDvO_-v24

On a scale of Ian Mackaye to Syd I'll give it a 7.5

Boredoms have only a handful of actually good albums and most of their stuff is them just fucking around like AnCo, and Six Organs of Admittance aren't experimental at all. So yeah, "some kid on Sup Forums" is telling you that you don't really know what you're talking about.
Don't tell me, you also think Mr Bungle are edgy too, right?

Dude he's baiting
He actually uttered the words "Boredoms never made stupid shit"
You've clearly never heard Z Rock Hawaii

That's a lot of non sequiturs for one post. You sure are stupid.

>He actually uttered the words "Boredoms never made stupid shit"
I was referring specifically to SCG's shitty, dumb, EDGY sense of humor, i.e. No. Boredoms never tried to be as offensive as possible.

And no I haven't heard Z Rock Hawaii because Ween has the same shitty Frank Zappa/butthole surfers sense of humor. Pure garbage.

Pure pleb.

Because I don't like shitty pop band Ween?

Haha this board sure is cute.

>ALL HAIL THE BOOGNISH xD

first riff hits
instantly stoned.
every time

>Boredoms have only a handful of actually good albums
oh you mean like sun city girls you fucking retard

aka
>"I have no good argument so I'm just going to attack directly without even trying to sound knowledgeable"
hahah yeah ok, pal. Maybe try learning how to argue with people before expecting to be taken seriously.

See

I already made my argument, and you completely misinterpreted because you're unintelligent.

Sun City Girls have about 3 good albums. The rest is either shit, or shit with a few good things sprinkled in. And their entire career was dragged down by their "we're so edgy and offensive" personalities. If you think Horse Cock Phepner is funny and cool you're likely a fucking faggot.

Regardless, I don't need a bunch of 19 year olds who first heard Trout Mask Replica 6 months ago tell me about "experimental" (lol) music.

I thought weed smoking degenerates were supposed to be mellow

agreed

>I already made my argument
"X is better than Y because I say so" doesn't constitute as an argument.

In any case, I agree that we should stop this. I'm not gonna spend all day arguing with some insufferable pretentious rando 2smart4u highschooler over the internet over nothing.

Alright, noted. You think this: is both acceptable and funny. Shouldn't you be watching Adult Swim?

As a matter of fact, no, I don't think that's particularly funny (or most of their stuff, actually), but I don't see anything wrong with it. Their whole deal is that they're having fun, and if you think that art is supposed to always be a super serious matter, or that it's not allowed to be self-indulgent, then you really are childish and pretentious.

It's great on its own but I'm gonna be completely honest. You can listen to it sober and get a pretty strong effect, but listening to it high is a different experience entirely.
The album is perfectly paced and sounds heavy and fast when high. I can't describe it.

No, you're both childish and condescending for trying to tell me that I don't understand "experimental" music because I can't stand their purposely offensive sense of humor and feel as though their music suffered from it, as if "experimental" music is supposed to be like that by nature.

>as if "experimental" music is supposed to be like that by nature.
>by nature
Proving my point again that you have a wrong and skewed view of what "experimental music" means.
Anyway, I'm out. Have fun with your "totally serious you guys it's super deep and mature" Current 93 bullshit or whatever the likes of you like.

Um, no. You do.

>I don't like SCG's edgy sense of humor
>LOL YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT BECAUSE IT'S EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC

You haven't listened to enough music, like most of the rest of this board. Please leave.

>Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Lake Bologna School of Hair Drying. As you can see, we students are busy hoeing the fields and breeding the ground with the seed of the great sperm whale. But don't let this simple illusion fool you; life up here in Tibet is never what it used to be. Our students here at the identity crisis correspondence school are busy concentrating on the effects of time without duration. So join us now as we careen through eternity in the NiƱa, the Ford Pinto, and the riverboat Natchez and climb on our broom as we spread our message of dread and uncertainty from high atop the golden radio antennas of the Kremlin, straight through to the heart of the Lincoln Administration. Like a cholera epidemic from the Sahara Desert to the valleys far below, join us now as we sweep through the Milky Way, then join Art Linkletter wearing an Indian headdress in a whorehouse on Old McDonald's Farm with Fats Navarro in 1923. And if you've got an extra seed or two to sew, you can teach the native women how to sing "E-I-E-I-O" as you're swallowing your pet rooster's head with pickle relish. So don't get left behind in the crowd. Take a tip from me, your old Dutch Uncle Suzy, and join us as we prepare to pay the fiddler

Haha so funny and random bro! It's EXPERIMENTAL so that makes it ok!

>it's supposed to be like that
No. It's supposed to be like fucking anything. That's the goddamn point. You really must be slow or something because I seriously don't understand how anyone can possibly not see that.

>like most of the rest of this board
Yep. Pretentious teen detected.
>"if you're not super serious about music just leave my board cause it's only for serious artists and stuff and you can't only listen to music for fun cause it's a super serious business you doofus"
Heh, sounds like someone's got some personal issues to sort out first.

>No. It's supposed to be like fucking anything.
Yeah. And their "anything" fucking sucks. Which is my point. Don't be mad you came into this thread trying to be condescending then got slapped around. And honestly I would love to beat the fucking shit out of you physically.

Dude fuck you, Ween is dope. You've probably only listened to Ocean Man and associate it with Spongebob or some bullshit

>I would love to beat the fucking shit out of you physically.
Damn, there you go, you went too far with it. That's way too obvious, it's like you're not even trying anymore.

It's like you don't think I'm being serious. It's like you don't think it's obnoxious and infuriating to have some kid who uses terms like "experimental" music intentionally misinterpret what I was saying specifically about Sun City Girls so he could try to prove himself as an authority on "experimental" music.

You're a dumbshit. Their personalities are terrible.

Bands with similar personalities that don't experiment are terrible.

In closing, a large majority of Sun City Girls music fucking sucks and you're a dipshit.

iconoclast used that artwork better

>It's like you don't think I'm being serious
So you were? Holy shit man, that's hilarious. And also somewhat pathetic, honestly. I really wouldn't want to be you.

You should because I make more money than you. I bench press more than you. And I don't like shit music like you do.

Okay now I really hope you're not actually just joking because you're fucking killing me, dude.
Legit 10/10

wow user, here's to you not seeing the political message here

FYI early Boredoms/Hanatarash is objectively shite
Six Organs of Admittance is also turbo-shite

you have shit taste