Is this gud?

is this gud?

i paid $20 for this

That nugget could be the size of a car since there is nothing to compare scale to. So yes, 20 bucks is good

>keyboard behind it

>literally the size of 1 key

you got ripped off OP

nah thats pretty bad

Fucking terrible even by my britfag standards

looks like the bud is really dry and was probably toward the bottom of the plant or stored in a bag at the bottom.

nothing special, doesn't even look dense either.

just not a good deal overall.

I can get that for $5 where i live in nor cal

looks like about a one gram nug if it's good quality and you live in a state where it's not legalized you still overlayed but not by that terrible of a margin

dank/10
good job champ this is worth like 100 bux in tijuana

$20 for .5g???? Shit fam u got fucked.

Inma be honest, i could get that for 5 bucks. Sorry OP you got cheated.

ya got ripped

cali?

Do not buy again bro u got scammed

you should have gotten about 4 nugs that size

8ths for 25 in Tulsa, where u at user?

You see thats an odd question to me im not really the kind of person who always knows why he likes something usually i just know that i like it

OP here im in Texas

>Dallas
>Austin
?

north Dallas in Highland Park not trying to be ass hat rich fag but i am in a more affluent area

I pay 20$ and i have 5 or 6 times that lmao sorry fam

Norman bro here

Hook me up? I go to Tulsa a lot

Shout out to Hampton Hill and Croccer
>DeathCrippin

College kido?
>inb4FBI

kek, is that george clinton?

Got riped off

That looks like a .9 depending on where you are tho, like if your around border states with mexico then 10$-15$ is the normal price for a G but states up north and way east then yea 20$-30$ is a good price for a G, basically you got fucked either way no .9 should cost 20$ in my opinion stop buying weed cuz you cant differentiate sizes kek

Ripped off.. sry m8 i get that for 5 €

Shut up bitch we aint talking about shitty british camel weed

Way she goes

That looks like a gram, at most..

thats a euro so hes a euro fag not brit fag brits use shit pounds

hey man your supposed to back me up fucking shit

Yeah the FBI is on fucking Sup Forums trying to catch you getting an 8th for somebody lol

nah fam hes a still a fag just a euro fag

Kek dude i laughed harder than i should have at this

Internest hookups are sketch, but if you can make it in Northridge youll find the same prices with everyone on the block.

very shoddy for 20 bucks ya got ripped, id be suprised if thats even a gram

thats 10$ worth

Yeah, just started. I know dudes here but I can only get $50 8ths around these parts

That's half a nug dude

looks good, but you got skimped a bit.

In cali medical weed goes for about 50 an eighth, so based on those prices you got a decent deal. Although thats true for a lot of people, some people get ounces of that quality for around 140.

Hit N52st and Peoria, theres always some boys by taco pallace and the center. Stay away from 54th unless you trying to shoot out.

$20? you got fucked

noooo shiiit

I appreciate it, thx

user why?

Shouts out
>HartfordCrippin

Yer ripped off doesn't look like bad bud but doesn't look like much

That shit better light you up at 25 for that size, but it doesn't look nearly that dank. I'd say at most 15.
Find a better dealer, friend.

is there any good site from UK to buy some dank like these ? I need help anons ! (LSD and shrooms,truffles arewelcome too)

Alphabay
>Tor