My girlfriend wants to know if you think she's fat. Tell me what you think

My girlfriend wants to know if you think she's fat. Tell me what you think.

She's not huge, but yea

Husky build but doesnt have the true child bearing hips. so yeah like the above poster. Not fat, chubby, could lose a few pounds

Chubby

her arms are almost as big in diameter as her neck.

Sorry, OP, but fat. And not a good hourglass figure, just fat.

And once she has a kid, going to be like a giant marshmallow.

I hope you'r an engineering major, gonna have to design some high heeled shoes that can handle serious mechanical stress.

i want the one on the left to cbt and strap on my ass whilst choking my if it helps

She is overweight.

at least shes not the train wreck on the left.
but yea lay off the Doritos and you would both be happier

she's kind of fat, but depending on where she lives, that may be normal. If she's happy and you're happy, then don't freak out. But... be warned, when she gets older, you'll probably look back at these pictures in amazement at how thin she was. Not even trolling - that's just life.

more pics of the middle one

This is just some girl you don't like and you're going to collect all the insulting comments and send it to her.

also shes over weight but pretty cute nothing some gym time couldn't solve

What do you say to the people out there that call you a conspiracy theorist?

I'd bang her

I'd defitnely creampie her

Yes she's fat, but she carries it well

Not bad. Who is the one in the middle?

Nothing, he probably puts on his tinfoil hat and goes back into his bedroom.

not really lets see far left tho

Do you have any more pics of these big bitches. I like my women fat and slutty, just like these hos.

hey, i have a picture with the same girls, how is this possible?

she is overweight. not that it is uncommon or anything. but not clear why you would post her face. seems pretty disrespectful.

She is fat, how can anyone say she is not. Where are you from that this may not be considered fat ?

Id take every girl there no questions. ESPECIALLY the left. sup with more pics?!

Yes

>fat

Yes

>ugly

Yes

The thing is does she thinks she's fat? If she doesn't, you need to get a new girlfriend, because she's delusional.

I'd bang the one in the middle

Yes please

more of lefty please

questions did those three fatties eat her? or is she hiding behind them?

yes but still bangable