Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_-swTcb040
quotefail.com/quote/charles-darwin-dawn-history-negro-has-owned
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e6MiTBk3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Once kings now paupers

youtube.com/watch?v=r_-swTcb040

Blame Timbuktu for the African slave trade, its how they became an empire for a short while.

Not that many black people would know that, its all evil white people who did it, even though culture wars in Africa between tribes supplied those being sold to slavery.

Egyptians were brown.

It's sad that blacks have such an inferiority complex about accomplishing absolutley nothing throughout history that they have to tell their kids complete lies about being kings and Queens ruling the world while moving 5 ton stone with their minds.

North Africa and Sub Sahara are two completely different regions. Sub Saharan Africans, like the ones pictured, are literally the lowest form of life next to Abbos. This is shill and only liberals and White guilt fags buy this. Royalty of D Block maybe.

We was kangs and sheeit.

Dey had stole ah teknuhlogees and sheeit.

Niggers only "ruled" for 75 years. That's ONE generation. Kings? No. Not really. Usurpers for a short time, but that's about it.

Holy shit I'm from Livonia. I live right near that glass building.

The thing I don't get about this sort of thing is that even if they were descendants of people from Egyptian civilization who says they were of relation to the rulers of those lands? Most likely speaking they were probably just some peasant, slave, or lower class person.

and how is it? virtually no crime and a white paradise as the pic implies?

Africans brought to the US through the slave trade also had shit nothing to do with Egypt. American blacks are 0.0% egyptian and can't even stack empty 40 bottles into a decent pyramid

blacks ruled as pharoahs for a very short period of time. i think only a few pharoahs, whereas most were arabic. i dont understand how theres confusion about it when its literally drawn in hieroglyphics

Keep on dreaming nigger. They were white until they did what every great nation has before it fell. Haiti, Rome, many others, and now Sweden, Germany, and possibly America. They were once all mostly pure white and at least run whites until they mixed and became diverse. Look at all the hieroglyphs in Egypt. You can tell they distinguish between race and that whites were the leaders before the end leaders that took on wives and others of other races. The first Egyptians were white just like EVERY SINGLE NATION/CIVILIZATION in history. No, the blacks were not kings. They were as they are now... living on an endless amount of rich resources and doing NOTHING about it without the help of the whites.

Yeah, pretty much actually. Been seeing a few more blacks around here lately though. Whenever my mom sees one walking down the street she calls him a street gang lol

Most were actually north african caucasoids, they are closer to modern day europeans with a good tan than even the mudslimes

Oh you wanted a nigger hate thread?

kek'd. You're funny.

american history 2 in college is shit.
my black teacher hates me i think

that and black people cant swim , which is beyond me considering there born with natures wetsuit

Ya... like about how this picture isn't true or how you're baiting?

>JEWS ARE NOT WHITE. BEING WHITE IS NOT JUST A COLOR! GET REDPILLED!

>BLACKS DON'T BUILT PYRAMIDS! ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE DISTANT COUSINS OF NIGGERS. WHICH ARE IDENTIFIED BY THE COLOR BLACK

Oh, Sup Forums. You so silly.

Elaborate.

>niggers actually think niggers ran Egypt
>instead of being slaves of the people who ran Egypt
i dont even

And still barbaric savages who enslaved people.

the class so far has only been about whites oppression of blacks after civil war.

>TFW im white

lmao how do you even link the downfall of rome to diversification?

>people unironically believe in this

Can confirm that American History 2 is all about white oppression and how great the north was. Definitely takes no objective viewpoints on anything. The South was this archaic place where only white elites had anything. Everything has to do with racial dominance in the class. LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

I'm a Muslim who doesn't know how to green text

I'm curious as to why people keep brining up Detroit as an example of why blacks ruin a city.
I always thought Detroit was what it was until the crash in the automotive industry. Then, all the rich whites that made the city profitable moved out, leaving the poor people who couldn't (niggers). I don't know. Niggers could have had a hand in the crash but I don't know that deep into it.

actually, the arab one was stolen architecture.

We had this nigress at work whose parents named her "Princess". Fuck me what a lazy fucking ass she was. Literally would walk around asking people what her name was and pointing to her badge. She fucking acted like she was a fucking princess. After work she would walk to the parking lot with the rest of her animal pack yelling "Nigga this, nigga that, nigga, nigga, nigga".

>Whenever my mom sees one walking down the street she calls him a street gang

>savages who enslaved people.
Put down the old testament and read about archeology. All those stories about hebrew slaves being captive in egypt were fiction. The pyramids were built by skilled laborers from the Kush kingdom at the south end of the nile (who built shitloads of smaller pyramids all over their own kingdom).

>entertainers used to be the scum of the Earth
>we now worship them like idols

Point? Things change.

>quotefail.com/quote/charles-darwin-dawn-history-negro-has-owned

>This quote is actually from a book entitled, The Clansman: An Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan by Thomas Dixon, Jr..

Sup Forums sure loves quoting himself

Is this shit real? I mean does anyone really thinks that Egyptians were black?

stop trying to make sense, this is basically Sup Forums

as brown as mexicans but still no negros

>....kangs

That wasn't Charles Darwin who wrote that. It was in Thomas F. Dixon Jr.’s novel The Clansman (1905).

>he keeps trying
>en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer
>This has usually been presented as something "said shortly before his death" without any definite source, but appears to be entirely spurious. The "FAQ about the life and thoughts of Albert Schweitzer" asserts "This quote is utterly false and is an outrageously inaccurate picture of Dr. Schweitzer’s view of Africans. Dr. Schweitzer never said or wrote anything remotely like this. It does NOT appear in the book African Notebook." This refers to some citations of it being from Afrikanische Geschichten (1938), which was translated as From My African Notebook (1939) by Mrs. C. E. B Russell

Looks like I was beaten by

Should they tell them about the rampant incest in Egyptian royal families too?

Also the fact that Egyptians were closer to Middle Easterners than Africans?

only one thing left to do

No, no, no. That's 'racist reinvention' or some sheeiit.

Niggers think everyone in egypt used to be a black kang?

the arabs came to egypt long after the ancient egyptians by the islamic expansion

If you were ever a king it means you were a slaver.
If you want to dig that up then fine, but you don't get to claim royalty without the shit on it's belly

And Egyptians? The Jews wrote a fucking best-seller based on them being absolute scumbag slavers.

Dayumn
A guess chu right

the grammar and style in this is so bad as to make me doubt its veracity.

other fag, but still
>unloyal, in tribes thinking germans got roman citizenship
>became mercenaries often
>one day, decide to say no to rome
>rome can't handle that many people at once
questions left?

Sheeiit, muvufukuh! I is right, ya know wha I sayin? You wanna hang wit me at the welfare office?? Lotta hunnies there!!

most of these are related to poverty

Asians should be like 4000 years ago.

Their civilization is dope

so? Nignogs stole the architecture, land and infrastructure of the whites and still achieved shit

the aquamenid empire englobed egypt long before islam was a thing

>Living in small third world countryside town. Main employer is big factory. Someday big factory moves away.
>30% of all people move away. 2/3 of the jobs disappear. All best paying jobs disappear.
>Poor town shrinks and gets poorer in an year. No rise in crimes, no gangs or murder.
>Population descendants from original 70% European immigrants, 30% Japanese immigrants. No niggers,

Ancient Egypt is nothing that anyone should be associated with. It was vile and corrupted place where they used to practice dark magic and create all sorts of abominations.

If you don't believe that, look at the modern Satanist. They posses all sorts of ancient Egyptian statues and relics.

it's interesting how a show as controversial as South Park explained best why hate crime laws are bullshit

These niggers...if they weren't contributing to the destruction of Western civilization it would be funny. The most insecure, impulsive violent beast that literally bring nothing to civilization. The laughing stock of every other race on the planet but held up as kangs because of brainwashing and feminizing of the White male.
Sad days gentlemen that we have given it all over in less than 50 years to the lowest proto human ever shit out on this rock. *slow clap*

what?
wikipedia says, that that empire began around the Urmia, today north-west Iran

This right here is fucking gold.

It's a fact that blacks have done absolutley nothing since the day they existed. They're a race of subhumans that would have died out long ago. It's funny becuase the blacks in America are so fucking stupid, they don't even realize slavery is the only reason they get to live in a 1st world country that will bend over backwards to help them. Instead of bitching about slavery they should be thankful. Living in america is MUCH better than living in a shot hut eating flies and dying of hunger.

western rome got eaten up by germanic people. vandals in africa, goths and suebians in the north. if we're talking about black people, the romans barely had any contact with sub-saharans so they were literally a non-factor

and these niggaz believe it
They're that stupid or they're that desperate for the LACK of ancestral

legacy on both? Idk

But if you want to see people who look like what real Egyptians may looked like, then check on berbers, ancient people of North Africa, concentrated in Morocco and Algeria
They speak an afro asiatic language
They're Caucasians, hamites, Tuaregs are black like niggs but they have Caucasian face features

And to your surprise northern berbers are straight up white or brown at least , my mind was blown when I saw native African whites like holy Shit wtf

Btw they make good music, check tinariwen

Holy shit, most of you have 0 information about things about like ancient Egypt

People are not being colored in full black because they were black, in hieroglyphics they used colors as status symbols, the more darker people were colored at hieroglyphics, the bigger social status they held. So white meant they are slaves or some really shitty people, and full pitch black person were usually the pharaos, and the important family members.

Another argument : "Modern" Pharaos are the descendant of greeks, most of did't even speak egyptian or other languages only greek, and they mostly used greek mercenaryas during war times, because the fear that egyptians may rise up against them.

sry, a misunderstanding
i was bot talking about black people, but that multi-culti accepti alli, don't assimilate and start parallel societies shit

and yes, romans had much contact with subsaharians, they fought a lot of times against nubian riders and ethiopia and there was the trade (not only slaves) with the subsahara

>So white meant they are slaves or some really shitty people, and full pitch black person were usually the pharaos, and the important family members.

Reliable source?

the greek pharaos are from the ptolemaic dynasty, that "only" started after Alexander conquered them

thats so untrue; until the Mongols and crusades, arabic nations were the most advanced, in every way

More niggers in a nutshell.

the alternative to multiculturalism in any case would end in even earlier revolts

I'll never understand why someone who at any moment might have to run from the cops would handicap themselves like that.

Aye. It must suck having such shit history that you have to steal from others, using such insanely stupid logic as, 'I iz a African-American; Egypt be in Africa; Ergo, Egyptianz wuz black'.

In their defence, Northern Europeans didn't do much until Romans brought classical civilisation. As Jared Diamond often points out, Eurasia's east-west axis was much more conducive to cultural diffusion that the north-south axis of the Americas or southern Africa. The only part of black Africa that really developed civilisation was Ethiopia, which was able to maintain contact with the Mediterranean and Persian worlds through the Nile and Red Sea.

>yeah, because they took it from the east romans and sassanids
>and when islam lifestyle spread through, their downfall began slowly

nevertheless of the things above, i think china was the most advanced one in every way
>prove me that one wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e6MiTBk3c

niggers enslaved niggers too

"It ain't where ya from, it's where ya at."-Rakim (In the Ghetto)

and where where the revolts up until now in the USA by germans, irish, italians, chinese,...

>truth.jpg

>as Brown as mexicans
I feel like I'm the only one that isn't white.

of course it would have been different if they were white, they wouldnt even have gotten arrested

Thing is, plenty of the North was just as racist as the South.

they literally do that though

Poverty is a result of laziness