Any doctor fag here ?

Any doctor fag here ?

I woke-up yesterday and my fist was really swollen with kind of bone's spike on the middle of my hand. Also my middle finger seems to be broken because he's kind of low.

Here some pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EiRC80FJbHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here my normal hand

Here some other pictures

Normal hand

Please guys help me. I'm fucking worried right now

Bump

That doesn't do anything

this is a real bump

I can still move my fingers but they are a bit numd and I can't hold some heavy things

bro, that's ebola

Is it broken or something like this ? Do you how many time it need to be repaired?

Help me pls

Come on dude... I'm fucking worried...

go see a doctor, dummy

you gon die

Yeah... That looks fucked. Go see a doc.

I would do it if that shit may hurts me but it doesn't!

hum.. how meny times a day do you anally masturbate ?

you broke your meatbeater OP
get some ice and an ace bandage

I last since yesterday... damn... I think I'll wait a bit and if nothing happened I'll go to the doc

What's a meatbeater ? I'm not native speaker so..

Human.. I already tried but nothing happened. How many time do I have to keep the ice on my hand ?

PLAY ME THE SONG OF YOUR PEOPLE!

Ganglion cyst you fucking retard just dont mess with it, it will go away on its own

I'll watch on Google what it is, thanks dude. May it be because I fought like 2 weeks ago and I was a bit like this but not as much. 2 days ago I like up like this... without reason. Fuck

Just go get it checked out, OP. Can't hurt.

Why your fist so fucking small? Looks like a leg with an amputated fingers.

It's a fucking Ganglion Cyst. It will go away on its own, and stop playing so much video games

doctor here

you're going to need an amputation

May a ganglion cyst cone after a fight or when you hit something ?

It's look like this because my right hand is too numb

Damn that's what make me shit in my pants...

No, it's from repetetive moving with your hand while gaming.

Roll up coin tightly with tape before going to sleep, should be gone in the morning. Worked for me

OP it looks like a ganglion cyst. not that big of a deal you probably slept on it wrong that is why your hand is sore. ice it then heat it and try to get more motion out of it

I'll try tanks dude, a lot.
If is not going well tomorrow morning, ill go to the doc

When you'll patch it up, do this so it doesn't come back youtube.com/watch?v=EiRC80FJbHU don't fuck with your hands m8