Who are these fags and why do they suck Sup Forums?

who are these fags and why do they suck Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbP-aIe51Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=mDyxykpYeu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

They're better than Gorillaz t b q h

Wow, truly you're an edgy faggot

twenty one pilots, their first album is p good desu

get the fuck out

this desu

the band is called 21 savage, and they suck cause theyre fags obviously

>tfw you listened to their songs before they got big and thought to yourself "well it's kinda decent but it also employs that generic trashbag music aesthetic so maybe nevermind"
have i ever been more right

Not again...

bump

They are /our guys/

Contrarians, get out.
These guys know what's up.

bump

Bump

It's the white stripes

A mediocre electropop band that teenage girls listen to. Not terrible, not amazing, and certainly nothing special.

Who are these guys the new equivalent of?

I can't quite think of it, maybe because the tone is so different from the previous couple decades.

Like, maybe they're kind of a less angsty equivalent of Linkin Park mixed with a less-aggro Eminem?

And I guess they're a slightly more hippity-hoppity Imagine Dragons.

I'm pretty open-minded about music but I don't think I can get into them. Does anyone have any tracks they think could win me over?

It just seems like 311 or Incubus or something like that. Really corny, hip hop-y, white reggae-ish stuff that sounds like something from an inspirational commercial or something.

It kind of reminds me of the vocal parts that came in in later DnB or brostep, that kind of angsty whiteboy-into-hard-beats aesthetic, like the vocals in a Deiselboy track.

Really can't get into the guy's voice too. And that kind of contemporary blockbuster movie 'epic' sound that comes into their songs.

Who knows, maybe hearing it in the right environment would bring something out of it for me. Maybe. Has happened many times.

Every little stylistic tic / vocalisation / enunciation the guy does with his singing is just a bad choice to me. The tone, the way he pronounces shit, that fucking warble. It's all awful. He's like a bundle of every awful trend in contemporary pop singing.

Okay listening to Lane Boy now. That part at the end that gets all Drum n Bass-y, that's the only part where their thing works for me. If they had that kind of energy more, I'd possibly be sold more on their style. Like I said before, they do kind of remind me of the vocal parts in white DnB. I wonder if these guys went to DnB parties. They do kind of look like those kind of people.

I don't like Blurryface, since the album is ruined by the fact that the hook in every song is repeated ad nauseam. They tried to make their choruses even poppier than usual and fell flat. The production is also a little too clinical for my tastes. Try Ode to Sleep or Guns for Hands from their previous album instead.

Okay these guys did one of those songs with a fucking ukelele and fucking warble vocals?

youtube.com/watch?v=PbP-aIe51Ek

Okay this is irredeemable. And seeing their previous image I can see that the whole 'edgy' image with the red color coding and stuff was record company branding. This music sounds like kid music. After school public message kids' music. Terrrible.

This is like Raffi or something fused with 311, Linkin Park, and Christian Rock.

>The band's fan base has been dubbed as the "Skeleton Clique". However, many fans may call it the "Clique" for short.

So do these guys have a song in every bad style there is?

Now they did a Mumfords-style song:
youtube.com/watch?v=mDyxykpYeu8

*music critic/blogger voice*
"I reckon it's pretty good, innit. Sound of da kids, innit. Something something Marx something something lumpen proletariat something rock n roll."

Literally 311 fused with Raffi.

Why does a fan base need a name?
Just be a fan of x or a fan of y.

a fanbase of a super edgy band like this who does ukelele and white reggae songs needs to have a hardcore name like the "Skeleton Clique"

I love this song