Your Gf wants to meet up and chat with her ex over a cup of coffee at Starbucks

Your Gf wants to meet up and chat with her ex over a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Wouls you let her?

Would*

What are you, her master. She can do whatever she wants, dumbass.

Sure

Correct

yes

but i'd rape him first

then when they met up, Id come walking around the corner 10min later and sit down with them and just glare at him grinning maniacally.

Nope. Forbidden. Can't even do that with male friends. In fact, can't have male friends. She's a woman and in a relationship with me, means she lives to please me and look after our children and our home. That's it.

Fucking cucks. Enjoy your Gf coming home with left over cum on her tongue when you kiss her

I agree man. I believe that there is NO such thing as "male friends" at all. You are a male. You know how guys are. We set sex as a top priority. No we don't want to be the girls friend, we want sex. Yeah maybe we do want to be her friend, but we also want to bust a nut.

There no such thing as just being friends with a male, it's bullshit. Males want SEX. SEX. SEX.

Threesome. He can watch while I make direct eye contact and verify that it's over between them.

over exaggerated bullshit.

My gfs ex stalked the shit out of her until she got a restraining order. She's terrified of the scrawny little faggot and would only agree to meet him if I was with her the whole time.

So yeah, if he's paying.

Fuck you.

Over exaggerated? Exs are exs for a reason. Why the possible fuck would you want to talk to an EX

I would ask why, first off.

>implying I have a girlfriend

Fuck.

>0
Yeah your little story is your fucking fantasies only and not related to real life asshole

Cucks, get a hold of your woman and your life. 100:1 odds your girlfriends (if you had them) would be pissed at you for trying to meet up with one of your exes.

Why so insecure? Afraid your lil wee-wee is not enough for the lady?

Haha they used to do this anyways and just not tell me :D

firsthand experience then? Used to tasting that cum?

Lol, you sound scarred.

this guy gets it.
These guys are the future cucks of the world united.

Women are meant to follow the lead of their man. They aren't independent free agents to do as they please. So - no sitting down for coffee with guy friends ex's or otherwise. And no girls night out either. They can have a nice brunch or afternoon cup of coffee with a childhood girlfiend for about 1hr and that is it.

The rest of their time is for their man, the kids, the house, and to keep themselves looking the way they need to so their man wants to keep fucking her until fucking is no longer a high priority in his life.

100% true bro