Anyone ever experience open-eyed hallucinations from high dose edible cannabis?

Anyone ever experience open-eyed hallucinations from high dose edible cannabis?

Truly remarkable experience, after experimenting with mushrooms, DMT, LSD, I've now realized that cannabis can be a truly powerful psychedelic experience.

It really is.
Yes Ive had oev's Form cannabis but not edible, just smoking.
Looked like a blinking triangle (im not kidding you) flashing in bright colours

also, did the weed experience change after doing psychadelics (it did for me at least)

You must have smoked a lot. I've smoked strong butane hash oil before and rarely ever get any sort of OEVs. But strong edibles seem to have no ceiling...

I never tried making edibles/buying them
Heard it creates a great body high

Yes, it became far more enjoyable and yet more intense. I suppose after doing mushrooms a dozen or so times has made me adept at handling a trip when it goes "bad" so I can handle a lot more weed than I used to. At the same time the experiences with weed now seem far more psychedelic than recreational.

My last few strong trips from weed actually resembled my mushroom trips in a few ways, which was quite peculiar.

Tbh i never really got oev's from cannabis until I started with LSD & shrooms. I remember my first trip with LSD which gave me a really vivid kaleidoscope visual which since then has lingered whenever I smoked cannabis

I don't know why people say it gives you a body high. The THC gets broken down in your liver into 11-Hydroxy THC which is far stronger. Edibles have always felt like a super cousin to regular weed. I think anyone who says it's a "nice body high" took a piss ant amount.

Weird that Cannabis is similar to psychadelic experiences of tryptamines

kek, time to try it

Some call it HPPD but I wouldn't call it a disorder just more of a flash back to feel good trips and the visual effects experienced

Indica brownies are a good way to knock you the fuck out. I almost always without fail fall asleep 3 or 4 hours after 2 strong indica brownies and wake up in a daze

>Some call it HPPD
maybe retards who don't know what hppd is do.

I've done high doses of DMT Psilocybin and most of other tryptamines and I still can't handle more than 4-5 strong weed hits. Im used to overwhelming effects, but I never have the strengh to fight/suppress effects

thx, I'll try

Well I would think it has something to do with the fact that most tryptamines that you take have to be metabolized while smoking creates an almost instant neural reaction. Which is why I actually prefer brownies because the upcome is slower while smoking is an instant buzz that I may or may not be ready for especially if it's strong

High doses of DMT I would assume is a lot more overwhelming and explosive than taking a few good hits of just weed. Then again I've never tried DMT, which is on the bucket list

I think you may have experienced a flashback from the harder stuff, triggered by the pot.

Yeah, I believe thats the reason people prefer the ayhuaska experience over smoking DMT

c u on the other side

However smoked DMT and Ayahuasca have their different purposes. From what I know about DMT, smoking it just throws you out into the cosmos and pulls you back into reality after 10 minutes, hence the term businessman's trip. Ayahuasca is a long winded trip where you learn a lot more out of the experience.