Headphone Thread

What earmuffs does Sup Forums keep warm with?

Also Rate Me:

>Sony Pulse
>V-Moda Crossfade LP2
>Sennheiser HD598
>V-Moda Crossfade M-100
>JVC Gumy (daily carry)

senn hd650s

most of the music i listen to is off of youtube or on my ipod with cheap buds

i have a headphone amp and i dont even use it anymore

>Sony MDR-EX600
>Sony MDR-XB500
>Koss PortaPro
>Corsair H2100
>Focusrite HP60 (currently being delivered here)

Sennheiser HD471s that I bought after my 449's broke in one ear from 2 years of daily on-the-go use.
Also I work retail currently so I just keep buying the white Samsung earbuds that came with my Galaxy S3. Probably gonna get bluetooths with my next check.
the earbuds are dollar store dogshit desu but why would you spend that much buying more than one pair?

I have HD598s and MEE M6 Pro IEMs. Good shit and also can both be driven by my iPhone and MacBook so I don't need an amp

Compared to 99% of the earbuds I've tried these are the best in terms of sounding decent without having to shove anything inside my ears, I.E. I can actually listen to most everything and not get turned off. The image is just one I found online of it. Though they sell for $5.30 at my local Walgreens. I have about 4 back up pairs but the one I'm currently on has lasted me about a year and 2 washer and dryer cycles.

akg k240s

just put on some velour earpads and they actually improved the sound significantly

should I invest in an amp/dac for them?

I wouldn't suggest getting a DAC/Amp unless there's nose being generated by components and being caught by your outputs. Hasn't been an issue with PC integrated audio since the early 2010s in my experience.

Would you say that the cans are hard to drive? Does it reach a volume level where you can confidently say you are getting the best quality? If no, get an amp.

Are you hearing some static when nothing is playing? Or when a song is dead quiet but still playing? If yes, get a DAC.

Meant for

Can anyone help a poorfag out? What is the best budget headphones you know?

I've got ATH-M50x on right now.
Great quality, super comfy. I can wear these for hours and not get sick of them.

ATH-m50 and AKG-K7XX

What's your budget? What kind of sound are you looking for? What kind of music do you listen to generally?

Well I don't use Dollars but it seems to be around 75 - 100 dollars. I listen to alot of kraut and noise rock but also some edm.

Ive got senn hd 428s on rn and they work fine. Are there any less than 100 dollar upgrades you can recommend me?

558's

got an amazon gift card and just bought the meme40x
what should i expect?

i want to buy closed headphones under $150 and i was thinking of dt770's, any other options?

ksc 75 all day every day, literally btfos headphones in the $300 range

Looking into those. More recs are welcome everyone.

Sennheiser PC 350 SE 2015

Good sound slightly limited sound stage though.
Some info about the Portas is that the metal headband loves hair and will nimble with yours so make sure you don't pull them off fast because you'll get bald if you keep it up for a thousand years or so.

Is Chord Mojo good or just a meme?

Dunno, but I thing WatchMojo have a top ten video on it.

What about Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS Mojo video

Related: RACIST MARIO

B E Y E R

These bad boys.

I have exactly like that one (250 ohm), really like it

Do you actually walk outside with this shit on your head?

no, why?

That's good, some people don't get that it makes them look like autists.

I use the audeze el-8 open. They sound magical. I'm saving up for a pair of hd600's.

Nobody cares about what headphones you wear, insecure faggot. Just listen to some good music on the bus or whatever. Who cares.

Beyer 880 pros, 250 ohm. Feels comfy man.

A lot of people would. Once I saw some guy wearing HD 600 an open headphone on a train. Others can clearly hear the music he is playing and he looks like a retard with that big headphone on his head

all terrible
if you just combined your budget you could have bought one respectable pair.

i have the 240's and i needed a portable amp for mobile usage
55ohms higher bro

People are probably 10x as mad because it's open-back, not because it looks clunky.

akg k701

for the price AKG K240s are super nice. Had my pair for 4 years now and still going strong

This. Open back headphones should be for home use only.