1. Being vegan proves you are more empathetic

1. Being vegan proves you are more empathetic
2. Being more empathetic makes you "more "human"
3. Being "more human" brings you closer to the title of "perfect human of XXI century"

I literally feel bad and guilty for not being vegan. How do I start carrying about all those poor cows and chickens? Seems fucking impossible with my level of knowledge about brain and consciousness.

What is the point of veganism? Plants feel too kek

I'd suggest not to become vegan but to reduce the meatconsumption to an absolute minimum. This way you avoid becoming one of the nuicances many vegans are because if you get served meat you can simply eat it because you are expected to.

We are human because we cause pain to other
That is what it means to be human
> sorry for edgy as fuck comment

I'm already too human no thanks

Too bad there's no such thing as perfect human so I'll go ahead and eat my turkey bacon sandwich with sausage, and steak bites on the side

all we know is that they send electric signals when hurt. It doesn't mean they feel pain. And point of veganism is to stop animals from suffering.

Even if a "perfect human" doesn't exist yet, it doesn't mean we shouldn't go in that direction. It exists in theory so it's just a matter of time some man or woman will become one. So keep eating your turkey/bacon/sausage/steak/mince/egg/fish/froglegs sandwiches till you can.

>(20)
>(70)
how many of these thumbnails do you have saved?

>protip: I didn't save them

Well that's just like your opinion man

No, it's not an opinion, it's a fact. I know you might feel uncomfortable now, but sleep with it and reconsider your life tomorrow, ok?

>Being more empathetic makes you "more "human"
bullshit. if anything, empathy makes you more feminin, you fucking pussy

Nope m8, you assume everybody sees "the perfect human of the XXI century" the same way, that's totally false, I'd rather see us becoming mighty space conquerors than grass eating faggots for exemple

lol vegan cuck trying to feel better about his stupid life decisions.

does it turn you on when you watch others eat meat but you know you can't have it?

I assume there exists a definition of "the perfect human" all people might agree with and that's the one we should follow. I'd rather see us becoming mighty space conquerors eating grass bisexuals.

angry person detected

hahahaahahah!

nice thumbnail dingus

these are emoticons of Sup Forums

>Being more empathetic makes you "more "human"

great logic

im not angry, im just stating facts

I know that females are more empathetic but it doesn't mean you become more feminine. Same as you don't become more beetroot if your face turns red.

You can't conquer planets with that shitty diet bro, do you even lift ?